In an update to their beta blog, Blizzard has revealed the Diablo 4 beta pre-load times for this weekend’s test.
Get your systems ready, the times are as follows:
Diablo 4 Beta Pre-load Times
- Early Access: Early Download begins Wednesday, March 15 at 9 a.m. PDT
- Open Beta: Early Download begins Wednesday, March 22 at 9 a.m. PDT
- Players who have already downloaded for Early Access do not need to download again for Open Beta.
How To Early Download Diablo IV Open Beta
- Launch the Battle.net client. If Diablo IV is not already in your Favorites bar, you can add it by clicking on the + icon. Alternatively, you can find Diablo IV by accessing the All Games page. You’ll see Diablo IV at the top of the list.
- Once you get to the Diablo IV Game Page. Click the blue button that says Install. The game will install and once it’s available, click Play to Launch.
- Launch the Xbox Store and search for Diablo IV–Open Beta. Select Download.
- Launch the PlayStation Store and search for Diablo IV Open Beta. Select Download.
Make sure you have plenty of HD space ready for this one, it may be reasonably large.