In an update to their beta blog, Blizzard has revealed the Diablo 4 beta pre-load times for this weekend’s test.
Get your systems ready, the times are as follows:
Diablo 4 Beta Pre-load Times
- Early Access: Early Download begins Wednesday, March 15 at 9 a.m. PDT
- Open Beta: Early Download begins Wednesday, March 22 at 9 a.m. PDT
- Players who have already downloaded for Early Access do not need to download again for Open Beta.
How To Early Download Diablo IV Open Beta
- Launch the Battle.net client. If Diablo IV is not already in your Favorites bar, you can add it by clicking on the + icon. Alternatively, you can find Diablo IV by accessing the All Games page. You’ll see Diablo IV at the top of the list.
- Once you get to the Diablo IV Game Page. Click the blue button that says Install. The game will install and once it’s available, click Play to Launch.
- Launch the Xbox Store and search for Diablo IV–Open Beta. Select Download.
- Launch the PlayStation Store and search for Diablo IV Open Beta. Select Download.
Make sure you have plenty of HD space ready for this one, it may be reasonably large.
Loading new replies...