|Diablo II Monsters [e]|
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
|Complete Monster Listing|
Modifiers • Experience
Champions • SuperUniques
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
Act Bosses • Guest Monsters
Objects • SuperUniques
is a Monster
Ventar the Unholy is a Demon and a Venom Lord.
Ventar is found in the Throne of Destruction. Baal summons Ventar as his fourth special boss pack, and Ventar and all of his minions must be killed or removed from the area before Baal will summon the next pack.
All values are listed by difficulty level: Normal / Nightmare / Hell.
- The TC/Rune drops listed are the highest Treasure Class/Rune Group a normal monster of that type can drop.
- Champions and Bosses can sometimes drop from the next higher TC.
- The max TC/Rune possible depends on which level a monster spawns in, and can vary slightly from the listed values (monsters that spawn in later levels can drop higher level items). See the item calculators to ascertain precisely what a monster from a given area can drop.
|Name||Level||Experience||Hit Points||Speed||Max TC/Rune|
|Ventar the Unholy||43 / 69 / 88||15495 / 202145 / 611780||1632-3256 / 13941-16232 / 37092-43274||11-16||
- Ventar is always Extra Fast, and he gains 1 random modifier on Nightmare and 2 on Hell.
- Unlike the various Guest Monster Mega Demons found in Act Five, Ventar and his pack do not add any elemental damage to their melee attacks.
|Name||Melee Attack||Attack Rating||Inferno||# of Minions|
|Ventar the Unholy||15-26 / 57-102 / 100-180||565 / 2664 / 7044||36-54 / 63-90 / 99-138||
Like many other SuperUniques, Ventar does not regenerate hit points.
- Regen Rate tells what % of a monster's hit points are recovered per second. Standard is 1.2/sec.
- Blocking tells what % of successful, blockable attacks will not damage the monster. Monsters need not carry a shield to block.
- Drain Effectiveness tells what % of a character's mana and life steal apply to that monster. 100 is all, 0 is none.
- Chill Effectiveness tells what % of a character's cold length applies to the monster. 100 is all, 0 is no freeze/chill at all.
|Name||Defense||Blocking||Regen Rate||Drain Effectiveness||Chill Effectiveness|
||242 / 888 / 1651||--||--||
- Resistances over 99% are listed as immunities and monsters will take no damage from that type of attack.
- Immunities can be "broken" by skills that lower resistance, if the value drops below 99%. See the Resistances page for more details.
||0% / 0% / 0%||70% / 80% / 95%||0% / 0% / 0%||0% / 0% / 0%||70% / 100% / 120%||0% / 0% / 0%|
All SuperUniques (except for Uber Diablo are found in roughly the same location every game, on all three difficulty levels. (Except for the Uber Monsters who are only found on Hell Difficulty.)
|Ventar the Unholy||Act 5: Throne of Destruction, 4th boss pack.|