|Diablo II Monsters [e]|
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
|Complete Monster Listing|
Modifiers • Experience
Champions • SuperUniques
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
Act Bosses • Guest Monsters
Objects • SuperUniques
is a Monster
Blood Raven is a Demon and a Corrupt Rogue Archer.
Blood Raven is found in the Burial Grounds, a cemetery side area off of the Cold Plains. She is a quest boss, and must be killed to complete the Sisters' Burial Grounds quest.
Blood Raven is very quick of foot and uses hit and run tactics, shooting a few times before running. Melee characters have a hard time cornering her, and she's almost impossible to stun. Added difficulty comes from the swarms of zombies throughout the Burial Grounds, and Blood Raven's ability to summon up fresh Hungry Dead at any time. She is quite a challenge for most new characters, and is far and away the toughest monster to fight in the first few areas of the game.
- All values are listed by difficulty level: Normal / Nightmare / Hell.
|Name||Level||Experience||Hit Points||Walk||Run||Max TC/Rune|
||6||8||6/-, 42/Io, 66/Vex|
Blood Raven's properties are preset. She does not gain random Monster_Modifiers on Nightmare or Hell.
- Blood Raven's bow spawns with random properties each time, much like the equipment of a Valkyrie. This creates some variety in her stats, though it's generally hard to observe this in the chaos of a running battle.
- Blood Raven has no minions, but she always spawns near at least a dozen zombies, and she has the ability to summon up more Hungry Dead during the battle.
|Name||Ranged Attack||Fire Arrow||Minions|
|Blood Raven||1-4 / 1-4 / 1-4||Physical + Fire:
1-3 + 5-11
19-21 + 41-47
43-45 + 89-95
Like all SuperUniques, Blood Raven does not regenerate hit points.
- Drain Effectiveness tells what % of a character's mana and life steal apply to that monster. 100 is all, 0 is none.
- Chill Effectiveness tells what % of a character's cold length applies to the monster. 100 is all, 0 is no freeze/chill at all.
|Name||Defense||Blocking||Regen Rate||Drain Effectiveness||Chill Effectiveness|
- Resistances over 99% are listed as immunities and monsters will take no damage from that type of attack.
- Immunities can be "broken" by skills that lower resistance, if the value drops below 99%. See the Resistances page for more details.
|0% / 25% / 50%||50% / 50% / 50%||50% / 50% / 50%||50% / 50% / 50%||50% / 50% / 50%||50% / 50% / 50%|
All SuperUniques (except for Uber Diablo) are found in roughly the same location every game, on all three difficulty levels. (Except for the Uber Monsters who are only found on Hell Difficulty.)
|Blood Raven||Act 1: The Burial Grounds. (Cemetery side area off of the Cold Plains.)|
- Join my army of the dead.
- Matron Andariel commands your death.
- My army will destroy you!