|Diablo II Monsters [e]|
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
|Complete Monster Listing|
Modifiers • Experience
Champions • SuperUniques
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
Act Bosses • Guest Monsters
Objects • SuperUniques
is a Monster
Thresh Socket is a SuperUnique Blood Bringer.
Thresh Socket is found at the very end of the Arreat Plateau, guarding the entrance to the Crystalline Passage. He is not connected to any quests, and need not be killed to advance through the game.
Prior to v1.09, Thresh was randomly spawned somewhere in the Frigid Highlands. During the v1.09 patch, Thresh was a valuable item run, since he spawned with a Demon Imp on his back. Both the Siege Beast and the Imp dropped like a boss, and the Imp could further be Horked for a potential triple drop for a Barbarian. Since v1.10 Thresh spawns without a Demon Imp, and only drops once even if an Imp happens to leap upon him.
- All values are listed by difficulty level: Normal / Nightmare / Hell.
- The TC/Rune drops listed are the highest Treasure Class/Rune Group a normal monster of that type can drop.
- Champions and Bosses can sometimes drop from the next higher TC.
- The max TC/Rune possible depends on which level a monster spawns in, and can vary slightly from the listed values (monsters that spawn in later levels can drop higher level items). See the item calculators to ascertain precisely what a monster from a given area can drop.
|Name||Level||Experience||Hit Points||Speed||Max TC/Rune|
|Thresh Socket||41 / 63 / 84||16710 / 155,530 / 594,865||3000 / 14514-16932 / 41198-48064||4||39/Dol, 63/Ist, 87/Zod|
Thresh Socket is always Cursed. He gains 1 random modifier on Nightmare and 2 on Hell.
- The stomp attack of Siege Beasts is the most damaging single attack in the game. Fortunately, it's very seldom used successfully.
|Name||Melee Attack||Attack Rating||Stomp||# of Minions|
|Thresh Socket||22-31 / 72-114 / 131-206||1079 / 2080 / 5729||52-72 / 221-347 / 552-867||2 / 3 / 5|
Like most SuperUniques, Thresh Socket does not regenerate hit points.
- Regen Rate tells what % of a monster's hit points are recovered per second. Standard is 1.2/sec.
- Blocking tells what % of successful, blockable attacks will not damage the monster. Monsters need not carry a shield to block.
- Drain Effectiveness tells what % of a character's mana and life steal apply to that monster. 100 is all, 0 is none.
- Chill Effectiveness tells what % of a character's cold length applies to the monster. 100 is all, 0 is no freeze/chill at all.
|Name||Defense||Blocking||Regen Rate||Drain Effectiveness||Chill Effectiveness|
- Resistances over 99% are listed as immunities and monsters will take no damage from that type of attack.
- Immunities can be "broken" by skills that lower resistance, if the value drops below 99%. See the Resistances page for more details.
|0% / 0% / 50%||0% / 0% / 75%||0% / 0% / 120%||0% / 0% / 33%||0% / 0% / 0%||0% / 0% / 0%|
All SuperUniques (except for Uber Diablo) are found in roughly the same location every game, on all three difficulty levels. (Except for the Uber Monsters who are only found on Hell Difficulty.)
|Thresh Socket||Act 5: Arreat Plateau. (Very end of the level, at entrance to Crystalline Passage.)|
Prior to v1.09, Thresh Socket was randomly located in the Frigid Highlands.