|Diablo II Monsters [e]|
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
|Complete Monster Listing|
Modifiers • Experience
Champions • SuperUniques
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
Act Bosses • Guest Monsters
Objects • SuperUniques
is a Monster
Creeping Feature is Undead, and a Decayed.
Creeping Feature is found on the second level of the Stony Tomb, a dungeon beneath the Rocky Waste of Act Two.
His name is an Easter Egg/joke based on "feature creep," the gaming industry term for additional features that get added to a game and delay its completion. Diablo II was released over a year late, with heaps of extra features, and one assumes this monster was named during the endless crunch time.
All values are listed by difficulty level: Normal / Nightmare / Hell.
- The TC/Rune drops listed are the highest Treasure Class/Rune Group a normal monster of that type can drop.
- Champions and Bosses can sometimes drop from the next higher TC.
- The max TC/Rune possible depends on which level a monster spawns in, and can vary slightly from the listed values (monsters that spawn in later levels can drop higher level items). See the item calculators to ascertain precisely what a monster from a given area can drop.
|Name||Level||Experience||Hit Points||Speed||Max TC/Rune|
|Creeping Feature||18 / 47 / 82||805 / 22045 / 215205||140-324 / 2391-3345 / 10984-15376||3||
Creeping Feature is always Extra Strong and Cold Enchanted. He gains 1 random modifier on Nightmare and 2 on Hell.
- Creeping Feature has a % chance to add poison damage to his primary attack.
- Due to a bug in the game code, he can only use his second attack type on normal difficulty.
|Name||Attack 1||AR 1||Attack 2||AR 2||Minions|
|Physical + chance of Poison Damage:
Norm: 16-30 + (10%) 62 over 16s (3.9/sec)
Night: 48-84 + (25%) 302 over 24s (12.6/sec)
Hell: 109-193 + (25%) 959 over 32s (30/sec)
|315 / 1718 / 5740||16-30 / -- / --||315 / -- / --||
Like many other SuperUniques, Creeping Feature does not regenerate hit points.
- Regen Rate tells what % of a monster's hit points are recovered per second. Standard is 1.2/sec.
- Blocking tells what % of successful, blockable attacks will not damage the monster. Monsters need not carry a shield to block.
- Drain Effectiveness tells what % of a character's mana and life steal apply to that monster. 100 is all, 0 is none.
- Chill Effectiveness tells what % of a character's cold length applies to the monster. 100 is all, 0 is no freeze/chill at all.
|Name||Defense||Blocking||Regen Rate||Drain Effectiveness||Chill Effectiveness|
|75 / 592 / 1468||--||--||
- Resistances over 99% are listed as immunities and monsters will take no damage from that type of attack.
- Immunities can be "broken" by skills that lower resistance, if the value drops below 99%. See the Resistances page for more details.
|0% / 0% / 50%||0% / 0% / 0%||75% / 75% / 108%>||0% / 0% / 33%||70% / 80% / 100%||0% / 0% / 0%|
All SuperUniques (except for Uber Diablo are found in roughly the same location every game, on all three difficulty levels. (Except for the Uber Monsters who are only found on Hell Difficulty.)
|Creeping Feature||Act 2: Stony Tomb, Level 2 (Dungeon beneath the Rocky Waste.)|