|Diablo II Monsters [ ]|
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
|Complete Monster Listing|
Modifiers • Experience
Champions • SuperUniques
|Animals • Demons • Undead|
Act Bosses • Guest Monsters
Objects • SuperUniques
is a Monster
Lister is found in the Throne of Destruction. Baal summons Lister as his fifth special boss pack, and Lister and all of his minions must be killed or removed from the area before Baal will open the portal down to the Worldstone Chamber.
All values are listed by difficulty level: Normal / Nightmare / Hell.
- The TC/Rune drops listed are the highest Treasure Class/Rune Group a normal monster of that type can drop.
- Champions and Bosses can sometimes drop from the next higher TC.
- The max TC/Rune possible depends on which level a monster spawns in, and can vary slightly from the listed values (monsters that spawn in later levels can drop higher level items). See the item calculators to ascertain precisely what a monster from a given area can drop.
|Name||Level||Experience||Hit Points||Speed||Max TC/Rune|
|Lister the Tormentor||58 / 69 / 88||89930 / 208,910 / 632,255||6852-9580 / 19980-22305 / 53164-59346||8||
- Lister is always Spectral Hit, and he gains 1 random modifier on Nightmare and 2 on Hell.
- Lister's Spectral Hit property adds one random type of elemental damage to every hit he lands.
|Name||Attack 1||AR 1||Attack 2||AR 2|
|Lister the Tormentor||10-33 / 45-74 / 80-130||1548 / 2797 / 7396||5-59 / 45-79 / 80-140||1468 / 2797 / 7396|
|Name||Spectral Hit Normal||Spectral Hit NM||Spectral Hit Hell||# of Minions|
|Lister the Tormentor||Fire: 23-36
Cold: 23-36 (1.6 sec)
Poison: 4-6 over 1.6s (2.3-3.5/sec)
Cold: 35-57 (1.6sec)
Poison: 6-9 over 1.6s (3.6-5.6/sec)
Cold: 66-100 (1.6 sec)
Poison: 10-16 over 1.6s (6.5-9.8/sec)
Like many other SuperUniques, Lister does not regenerate hit points.
- Regen Rate tells what % of a monster's hit points are recovered per second. Standard is 1.2/sec.
- Blocking tells what % of successful, blockable attacks will not damage the monster. Monsters need not carry a shield to block.
- Drain Effectiveness tells what % of a character's mana and life steal apply to that monster. 100 is all, 0 is none.
- Chill Effectiveness tells what % of a character's cold length applies to the monster. 100 is all, 0 is no freeze/chill at all.
|Name||Defense||Blocking||Regen Rate||Drain Effectiveness||Chill Effectiveness|
||287 / 1198 / 2228||--||--||
- Resistances over 99% are listed as immunities and monsters will take no damage from that type of attack.
- Immunities can be "broken" by skills that lower resistance, if the value drops below 99%. See the Resistances page for more details.
||0% / 0% / 50%||70% / 115% / 140%||70% / 70% / 70%||20% / 20% / 53%||95% / 95% / 95%||0% / 0% / 0%|
|Lister the Tormentor||Act 5: Throne of Destruction, 5th boss pack.|