Prison Doors are Objects.
These rickety-looking collections of broom handles are sufficient to function as inescapable pens for the barbarian NPCs your character must rescue to complete the second quest in Act Five.
All values are listed by difficulty level: Normal / Nightmare / Hell.
|Type||Level||Experience||Hit Points||Speed||Max TC/Rune|
|Prison Door||26 / 59 / 81||
||51-100 / 654-1243 / 2861-5435||--||
Prison Doors possess no offense of any kind.
Prison doors are made from magical slats of wood that appear flimsy from the outside, but are actually indestructible from within, as those helpless, trapped Barbarians demonstrate.
- Regen Rate tells what % of a monster's hit points are recovered per second. Standard is 1.2/sec.
- Blocking values are assigned to every monster in the game, but the ability is seldom enabled, so most monsters can not block (Hence the blocking % given on most Diablo II monster pages, including Blizzard's, is inaccurate.) When enabled, blocking tells what % of successful, blockable attacks will not damage the monster. Monsters need not carry a shield to block.
- Drain Effectiveness tells what % of a character's mana and life steal apply to that monster. 100 is all, 0 is none.
- Chill Effectiveness tells what % of a character's cold length applies to the monster. 100 is all, 0 is no freeze/chill at all.
|Type||Defense||Blocking||Regen Rate||Drain Effectiveness||Chill Effectiveness|
|Prison Door||137 / 241 / 474||--||1.2/sec||100 / 100 / 100||50 / 40 / 33|
- Resistances over 99% are listed as immunities and monsters will take no damage from that type of attack.
- Immunities can be "broken" by skills that lower resistance, if the value drops below 99%. See the Resistances page for more details.
|Prison Door||25% / 25% / 25%||25% / 25% / 25%||25% / 25% / 66%||25% / 25% / 25%||1000% / 1000% / 1000%||25% / 25% / 25%|
There are only three prison doors found in the game, per difficulty level. One each on the pens holding the captive Barbarians you must rescue to complete the second quest in Act Five.
|Prison Door||Act 4: Frigid Highlands|