A Diablo 4 Hotfix just rolled out to update the Lunar Awakening pool of the reputation reward caches with appropriate world tier qualities along with several bug fixes.
Also, there’s a new patch incoming and notes will be posted on Friday and it will roll out next week taking the game to 1.3.2.
There was a new hotfix for #DiabloIV that rolled out this afternoon. We have another planned for tomorrow with some additional changes.
And we will be sharing 1.3.2 patch notes on Friday. That patch will hit next week.https://t.co/XAGmiJS3qg
— Adam Fletcher (@PezRadar) February 8, 2024
- Updated the Lunar Awakening pool of the reputation reward caches with appropriate world tier qualities.
- Fixed an issue where monster waves are only spawning for first player that clicks shrine in the subzone
- Fixed an issue where players were still affected by damage over time after effects even after they interact with a Lunar Awakening Protection Shrine
- Fixed an issue where the Lunar Awakening event quest line is unavailable for some characters in Eternal Realm
- Fixed an issue where the “Lootmaster” Season Journey objective progress was interrupted for some players.
- General performance improvements.