Isenhart’s Armory Notes
Isenhart’s Armory has the same problem that most Item Sets with weapons have; it does not allow enough damage for any melee character to seriously consider using it for long, with a slight exception of Paladins who specialize in Holy Fire, Holy Freeze, or Holy Shock, but the lack of skill boosts means this set isn’t effective for very long for these characters either. The armor slot has also been filled with a typically sub-standard item. This armor set is one of two sets that can be fully equipped to a mercenary and only to the Iron Wolves (Act 3 Mercenary).
- Item level (ilvl): Used in many in-game calculations. Monsters must be of this level to drop the item.
- Character level (clvl): The character level you need to be to be able to wear or equip the item.
- Hidden bonuses stack together. For instance, if an item has a bonus for two items and a bonus for three items, and three items are worn, both the bonus for two items and for three items will become active.
- It is possible to gamble Set and Unique items in v1.09+. The odds are roughly 1/1000 for Set items and 1/2000 for Unique items.
- Items with Rarity are expressed as a chance out of 1000. IE 78/1000 would mean that out of every 1000 set items of that base item that drop, 78 of them will be this particular one.
- Damage Bonus: This determines how you multiply the item damage by your stats to reach the actual damage. Multiply by the listed value per 100 points in that stat. All bows are 100 Dex, almost all melee weapons are 100 Str, most throwing weapons are 50/50.
- Weapon Speed: A relative comparison to other weapons of the same type. 0 is the base -10, -20, etc is faster, 10, 20, etc is slower, always in increments of 10. Each 10 is equivalent to an SIAS item. Previously items were listed with WSM modified by IAS on the items, we have revised this to show the Weapons base speed (WSM) before ANY IAS.
- Range: Relevant to melee weapons only. From 1 (least) to 5 (most) in D2X. Numbers are fixed across item classes: a 3 javelin = a 3 sword = a 3 hammer, etc.
- Light Armor: 0% stamina drain and speed penalty.
- Medium Armor: +5% stamina drain and speed penalty.
- Heavy Armor: +10% stamina drain and speed penalty.
Isenhart’s Armory Items
|Item||Item Name||Attributes||Hidden Bonuses|
48 Str Required
0 Weapon Speed
Damage Bonus: 100 Str
20% Increased Attack Speed
10 to Min Damage
|Wearing 2 Items: 5 to Attack Rating per Clvl|
30 Str Required
Magic Damage Reduced by 2
|Wearing 2 Items: 2 Defense per Clvl *|
41 Str Required
Damage Reduced by 2
6 to Dexterity
|Wearing 2 Items: 8% Resist All|
60 Str Required
2-6 Smite Damage
Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 4
|Wearing 2 Items: 8% Resist All|
* When wearing another item of this set, the defence of this armor will increase by 2 Defense per clvl.
A decent overall set bonus, if the sword did any damage this one could be usable for low-mid level characters. But like most item sets with a weapon, it falls way short of usable damage for combat. You do at least have all of the jewelry slots free.
|Set Attributes/Bonus||Item Slots Used||Item Slots Free|
|Partial Set Bonuses:
Wearing 2 Items: 10 to Strength
Wearing 3 Items: 10 to DexterityFull Set Bonus:
35% Bonus to Attack Rating
5% Life stolen per hit
10% Resist All
30% Block chance
20% Faster Run Walk
|Amazon Unique Items|
|Assassin Unique Items|
|Barbarian Unique Items|
|Druid Unique Items|
|Necromancer Unique Items|
|Paladin Unique Items|
|Sorceress Unique Items|