Angelic Raiment Notes
These are the stats for the set in Diablo 2 and Diablo 2 Resurrected which uses the base version of Diablo 2 (v1.14), where there are partial set bonuses and hidden item bonuses.
- Item level (ilvl): Used in many in-game calculations. Monsters must be of this level to drop the item.
- Character level (clvl): The character level you need to be to be able to wear or equip the item.
- Hidden bonuses stack together. For instance, if an item has a bonus for two items and a bonus for three items, and three items are worn, both the bonus for two items and for three items will become active.
- It is possible to gamble Set and Unique items in v1.09+. The odds are roughly 1/1000 for Set items and 1/2000 for Unique items.
- Items with Rarity are expressed as a chance out of 1000. IE 78/1000 would mean that out of every 1000 set items of that base item that drop, 78 of them will be this particular one.
- Damage Bonus: This determines how you multiply the item damage by your stats to reach the actual damage. Multiply by the listed value per 100 points in that stat. All bows are 100 Dex, almost all melee weapons are 100 Str, most throwing weapons are 50/50.
- Weapon Speed: A relative comparison to other weapons of the same type. 0 is the base -10, -20, etc is faster, 10, 20, etc is slower, always in increments of 10. Each 10 is equivalent to an SIAS item. Previously items were listed with WSM modified by IAS on the items, we have revised this to show the Weapons base speed (WSM) before ANY IAS.
- Range: Relevant to melee weapons only. From 1 (least) to 5 (most) in D2X. Numbers are fixed across item classes: a 3 javelin = a 3 sword = a 3 hammer, etc.
- Light Armor: 0% stamina drain and speed penalty.
- Medium Armor: +5% stamina drain and speed penalty.
- Heavy Armor: +10% stamina drain and speed penalty.
|Item||Item Name||Attributes||Hidden Bonuses|
20% Damage taken goes to Mana
+3 to Light Radius
|Wearing 2 Items: +75 Life
Wearing 3 Items: +1 to All Skills
Replenish Life +6 (0.586/Second)
+20 to Life
|Wearing 2 Items: +12 to Attack Rating per Clvl
Wearing 3 Items: +50% Better Chance of Getting Magical Items
36 Str Required
+40% Enhanced Defense
Damage reduced by 3
|Wearing 2 Items: +150 Defense *
Wearing 3 Items: +50% Fire Resistance
25 Str Required
25 Dex Required
-10 Weapon Speed
Damage Bonus: 100 Str
350% damage to undead
+75 to Attack Rating
|Wearing 2 Items: +75% Enhanced Damage **
Wearing 3 Items: Greatly Increased Attack Speed (30) ***
* When wearing another item of this set, the defense of this armor will increase to 218
** When wearing another item of this set, the damage of this saber will increase to 5-14
*** When wearing another item of this set, the speed of this saber will increase by 30
Angelic Raiment Set Bonuses
None of the items in the Angelic Raiment set are of that much use, nor is the total set bonus worth the limitations you suffer wearing such low defense armor, or wielding such a low damage weapon. The Angelic Raiment set would be of use in Act One and into Act Two of Diablo 2 Resurrected, with the big undead damage being useful in the tombs of A2. The +magic find is nice, but since you can only use the set so early in the game, it doesn’t really matter.
|Set Attributes/Bonus||Item Slots Used||Item Slots Free|
|Partial Set Bonuses:
Wearing any two items: +10 Dexterity
Wearing any three items: +50 ManaSet Bonus:
Half Freeze Duration
+25% to all Resistances
40% Better Chance of Getting Magical Items
Regenate Mana 8%