Nokozan Relic is a Unique Amulet with an item level of 14 and a Character Level requirement of 10. Its main benefits are its high fire resistance and the increased fire resistance cap; the hit recovery is a nice bonus and the extra light radius is convenient, but six extra fire damage is insignificant past level 20 or so.
- See the Unique Amulets page for detailed information on gambling and drop odds.
Rings and amulets are a very important part of a character's equipment. While not providing any armor protection, these jewelry items can provide essential boosts to stats, mana, resistances, and other properties.
- Unique jewelry can be gambled in Diablo II, except in patch versions 1.07 and 1.08.
- In 1.10 of the Expansion the odds of gambling a Unique is 1 in 2000.
- Item Level: Chests and monsters must be at least this level to drop the item. Ilvl is used in gambling, sales and other calculations as well.
- Clvl Req: Your character must be this level or higher to equip the item. No Uniques had Clvl requirements prior to v1.07 D2.
|Nokozan Relic||CD2 Rarity: 571.4/1000
D2X Rarity: 285.7/1000
Item Level: 14
Clvl Req: 10
|Adds 3-6 Fire Damage|
+10% to Maximum Fire Resist
Fire Resist +50%
+3 To Light Radius
20% Faster Hit Recovery
- v1.08: Had Resist Fire +10%, no Faster Hit Recovery, rest is same.
|Diablo II Items
Items Basics Unique Armor I Unique Armor II Unique Weapons I Unique Weapons II Unique Weapons III Unique Class Items Item Sets Runewords
|Base Armors and Weapons [ ]||Runes||Socketables||Miscellaneous||Items Info|
|Belts [ ]||Body Armor||Gloves||Helms|
All Unique Armor
|Boots [ ]||Amulets||Rings||Shields||Miscellaneous|
All Unique Amulets
|Axes [ ]||Bows||Crossbows||Daggers||Polearms|
|Scepters [ ]||Spears||Staves||Throwing Weapons||Wands|
|Maces [ ]||Swords|
|Amazon [ ]||Assassin||Barbarian||Druid||Necromancer||Paladin||Sorceress|
|Item Sets General Info -- Set Items Catalog [ ]|
|Diablo II Classic Item Sets||Diablo II Expansion Item Sets|
|Runewords - Rune list - Rune FAQ - Rune hunting [ ]|
• Hand of Justice