Carrion Wind is a Unique Ring with an item level of 68 and a Character Level requirement of 60.
- See the Unique Rings page for detailed information on gambling and drop odds.
Rings and amulets are a very important part of a character's equipment. While not providing any armor protection, these jewelry items can provide essential boosts to stats, mana, resistances, and other properties.
- Unique jewelry can be gambled in Diablo II, except in patch versions 1.07 and 1.08.
- In 1.10 of the Expansion the odds of gambling a Unique is 1 in 2000.
- Item Level: Chests and monsters must be at least this level to drop the item. Ilvl is used in gambling, sales and other calculations as well.
- Clvl Req: Your character must be this level or higher to equip the item. No Uniques had Clvl requirements prior to v1.07 D2.
|Carrion Wind||Item level: 68
Clvl req: 60
|+100-160 Defense vs. Missiles|
6-9% Life stolen per hit
Poison Resist +55%
10% Chance to cast level 10 Poison Nova when struck
Level 21 Poison Creeper (15 Charges)
8% Chance to cast level 13 Twister on striking
+10% of damage taken goes to mana
|Diablo II Items
Items Basics Unique Armor I Unique Armor II Unique Weapons I Unique Weapons II Unique Weapons III Unique Class Items Item Sets Runewords
|Base Armors and Weapons [ ]||Runes||Socketables||Miscellaneous||Items Info|
|Belts [ ]||Body Armor||Gloves||Helms|
All Unique Armor
|Boots [ ]||Amulets||Rings||Shields||Miscellaneous|
All Unique Amulets
|Axes [ ]||Bows||Crossbows||Daggers||Polearms|
|Scepters [ ]||Spears||Staves||Throwing Weapons||Wands|
|Maces [ ]||Swords|
|Amazon [ ]||Assassin||Barbarian||Druid||Necromancer||Paladin||Sorceress|
|Item Sets General Info -- Set Items Catalog [ ]|
|Diablo II Classic Item Sets||Diablo II Expansion Item Sets|
|Runewords - Rune list - Rune FAQ - Rune hunting [ ]|
• Hand of Justice