Bing Sz Wang is a two-handed exceptional Unique Sword with an item level of 51 and a Character Level requirement of 43.
Of all weapons in Diablo II, swords have the greatest variety in range, damage, Attack Rate, and durability. The basic short sword is barely better than a dagger, while the largest two-handed swords can rival axes and polearms for dealing massive damage, as well as having a long reach and plenty of durability. As he is with all melee weapons, the Barbarian is very skillful with a sword, and has a Sword Mastery skill.
One of the most popular weapons in the game, swords are used by all character types for their fast striking and solid damage. Swords deal consistent damage to all monsters, and can be found in a very large variety. Barbarians tend to prefer the larger range and damage of two-handed swords, which they can wield one-handed. All other characters have to stick to the one-handed swords if they wish to use a shield at the same time.
- In 1.10 of the Expansion the odds of gambling a Unique is 1 in 2000.
- Exceptional Uniques are found only in the Diablo II Expansion, not in Diablo II Classic.
- Item Level: Chests and monsters must be at least this level to drop the item. Ilvl is used in gambling, sales and other calculations as well.
- Clvl Req: Your character must be this level or higher to equip the item. No Uniques had Clvl requirements prior to v1.07 D2.
- Range: Goes from 1 (least) to 5 (most), and is identical for all melee weapon types. I.E. a 3 sword = a 3 spear = a 3 hammer.
- Dmg Bonus: This determines how you multiply the item damage by your stats to reach the actual damage. Each point in this statistic multiplies your damage by bonus/100 %. For example a damage bonus of 70 is 70/100 or and additional .7% weapon damage per point. Most weapons have 100 str, which gives 100/100 or an additional 1% weapon damage per point in str.
- Weapon Speed (WSM): A relative comparison to other weapons of the same type. 0 is the base -10, -20, etc is faster, 10, 20, etc is slower.
- Swing Speed: The speed shown in-game for each character using this melee weapon. This speed is mostly meaningless and is included for completeness only. Characters are abbreviated to their first letters, with Amazon = Am and Assassin = As.
|Image||Name||Properties||Special Properties||Attack Stats|
|Bing Sz Wang
|(29-33) - (69-78) 1H Dmg
(59-67) - (140-158) 2H Dmg
64 Str Required
14 Dex Required
Item Level: 51
Clvl Req: 43
|+130-160% Enhanced Damage
Adds 50-140 Cold Damage, 3 Seconds Cold Length
+20 to Strength
Hit Freezes Target +2
5% Chance to Cast Svl 3 Frozen Orb on Striking
Dmg Bonus: 100 Str
Weapon Speed: 10
- v1.08: Had Requirements -30%, Adds 20-40 cold damage, +20 to Strength, Hit Freezes target +50-0 (based on ilvl?), 5% Chance to Cast Slvl 1 Frozen Orb on Striking, +130% Enhanced Damage.
|Diablo II Items
Items Basics Unique Armor I Unique Armor II Unique Weapons I Unique Weapons II Unique Weapons III Unique Class Items Item Sets Runewords
|Base Armors and Weapons [ ]||Runes||Socketables||Miscellaneous||Items Info|
|Belts [ ]||Body Armor||Gloves||Helms|
All Unique Armor
|Boots [ ]||Amulets||Rings||Shields||Miscellaneous|
All Unique Amulets
|Axes [ ]||Bows||Crossbows||Daggers||Polearms|
|Scepters [ ]||Spears||Staves||Throwing Weapons||Wands|
|Maces [ ]||Swords|
|Amazon [ ]||Assassin||Barbarian||Druid||Necromancer||Paladin||Sorceress|
|Item Sets General Info -- Set Items Catalog [ ]|
|Diablo II Classic Item Sets||Diablo II Expansion Item Sets|
|Runewords - Rune list - Rune FAQ - Rune hunting [ ]|
• Hand of Justice