Hone Sundan is an Exceptional Unique Spear with an item level of 45 and a Character Level requirement of 37.
Larger and heavier than javelins, spears are melee weapons that do far higher damage than javelins, but can not be thrown. Spears are stabbed with from the side, and have excellent reach, able to hit monsters on the other side of a friendly player, or to stab a monster while it is still too far away to strike you. Their striking speed is not as fast as smaller weapons such as swords or blunts, but they are not as slow as the massive axes or polearms, and will not have very high strength or dexterity requirements, making them useful weapons for every character class.
- All spears are two-handed
- In 1.10 of the Expansion the odds of gambling a Unique is 1 in 2000.
- Unique exceptional items are found only in the Diablo II Expansion, not in Diablo II Classic.
- Item Level: Chests and monsters must be at least this level to drop the item. Ilvl is used in gambling, sales and other calculations as well.
- Clvl Req: Your character must be this level or higher to equip the item. No Uniques had Clvl requirements prior to v1.07 D2.
- Range: Goes from 1 (least) to 5 (most), and is identical for all melee weapon types. I.E. a 3 sword = a 3 spear = a 3 hammer.
- Dmg Bonus: This determines how you multiply the item damage by your stats to reach the actual damage. Each point in this statistic multiplies your damage by bonus/100 %. For example a damage bonus of 70 is 70/100 or and additional .7% weapon damage per point. Most weapons have 100 str, which gives 100/100 or an additional 1% weapon damage per point in str.
- Weapon Speed (WSM): A relative comparison to other weapons of the same type. 0 is the base -10, -20, etc is faster, 10, 20, etc is slower.
- Swing Speed: The speed shown in-game for each character using this melee weapon. This speed is mostly meaningless and is included for completeness only. Characters are abbreviated to their first letters, with Amazon = Am and Assassin = As.
|Image||Name||Properties||Special Properties||Attack Stats|
|(95-107) - (193-217) Dmg
101 Str Required
No Dex Required
Item Level: 45
Clvl Req: 37
|+160-200% Enhanced Damage
Adds 20-40 damage
45% Chance of Crushing Blow
Repairs 1 durability in 10 seconds
Dmg Bonus: 100 Str
Weapon Speed: 0
Very Slow: As
- v1.08 Stats: 180% Enhanced Damage, +20-70 Damage, rest remains the same.
|Diablo II Items
Items Basics Unique Armor I Unique Armor II Unique Weapons I Unique Weapons II Unique Weapons III Unique Class Items Item Sets Runewords
|Base Armors and Weapons [ ]||Runes||Socketables||Miscellaneous||Items Info|
|Belts [ ]||Body Armor||Gloves||Helms|
All Unique Armor
|Boots [ ]||Amulets||Rings||Shields||Miscellaneous|
All Unique Amulets
|Axes [ ]||Bows||Crossbows||Daggers||Polearms|
|Scepters [ ]||Spears||Staves||Throwing Weapons||Wands|
|Maces [ ]||Swords|
|Amazon [ ]||Assassin||Barbarian||Druid||Necromancer||Paladin||Sorceress|
|Item Sets General Info -- Set Items Catalog [ ]|
|Diablo II Classic Item Sets||Diablo II Expansion Item Sets|
|Runewords - Rune list - Rune FAQ - Rune hunting [ ]|
• Hand of Justice