While belts provide some additional Armor Class, and also potential magical modifiers, their greatest benefit are the additional slots they provide for quick access to drinking potions and scrolls. A character without a belt has one row of four slots; all belts provide additional rows, up to a maximum of four rows (16 slots).
- In 1.10 of the Expansion the odds of gambling a Unique is 1 in 2000.
- Elite Uniques are found only in the Diablo II Expansion, not in Diablo II Classic.
- Item Level: Chests and monsters must be at least this level to drop the item. Ilvl is used in gambling, sales and other calculations as well.
- Clvl Req: Your character must be this level or higher to equip the item. No Uniques had Clvl requirements prior to v1.07 D2.
50 Str Required
Item Level: 68
Clvl Req: 51
|+15 to Strength|
+2 Mana After Each Kill
Slows Target by 10%
+5-7% Life Stolen per Hit
10% Increased Attack Speed
-3 Light Radius
- v1.09: Had +5% Life Stolen per Hit, rest was same, renamed to Siggard's Stealth when game is updated to 1.10.
|Diablo II Items
Items Basics Unique Armor I Unique Armor II Unique Weapons I Unique Weapons II Unique Weapons III Unique Class Items Item Sets Runewords
|Base Armors and Weapons [ ]||Runes||Socketables||Miscellaneous||Items Info|
|Belts [ ]||Body Armor||Gloves||Helms|
All Unique Armor
|Boots [ ]||Amulets||Rings||Shields||Miscellaneous|
All Unique Amulets
|Axes [ ]||Bows||Crossbows||Daggers||Polearms|
|Scepters [ ]||Spears||Staves||Throwing Weapons||Wands|
|Maces [ ]||Swords|
|Amazon [ ]||Assassin||Barbarian||Druid||Necromancer||Paladin||Sorceress|
|Item Sets General Info -- Set Items Catalog [ ]|
|Diablo II Classic Item Sets||Diablo II Expansion Item Sets|
|Runewords - Rune list - Rune FAQ - Rune hunting [ ]|
• Hand of Justice