Fleshripper is an elite Unique Dagger with an item level of 76 and a Character Level requirement of 68.
Daggers aren't commonly used in Diablo II owing to their low damage and durability. Shorter and less damaging than swords, they can be used with a shield by any character, and generally have a faster swing speed than the larger, two-handed models, though they also have a surprisingly slow Attack Rate.
There is just one dagger-specific skill in the game, the Necromancer's Poison Dagger, but that's a very underpowered skill in Diablo II, outside of early game or single-player. The skill adds poison damage to his melee attack, but only works with a dagger.
- In 1.10 of the Expansion the odds of gambling a Unique is 1 in 2000.
- Elite Uniques are found only in the Diablo II Expansion, not in Diablo II Classic.
- Item Level: Chests and monsters must be at least this level to drop the item. Ilvl is used in gambling, sales and other calculations as well.
- Clvl Req: Your character must be this level or higher to equip the item. No Uniques had Clvl requirements prior to v1.07 D2.
- Range: Goes from 1 (least) to 5 (most), and is identical for all melee weapon types. I.E. a 3 sword = a 3 spear = a 3 hammer.
- Dmg Bonus: This determines how you multiply the item damage by your stats to reach the actual damage. Each point in this statistic multiplies your damage by bonus/100 %. For example a damage bonus of 70 is 70/100 or and additional .7% weapon damage per point. Most weapons have 100 str, which gives 100/100 or an additional 1% weapon damage per point in str.
- Weapon Speed (WSM): A relative comparison to other weapons of the same type. 0 is the base -10, -20, etc is faster, 10, 20, etc is slower.
- Swing Speed: The speed shown in-game for each character using this melee weapon. This speed is mostly meaningless and is included for completeness only. Characters are abbreviated to their first letters, with Amazon = Am and Assassin = As.
|Image||Name||Properties||Special Properties||Attack Stats|
|109.5-146 Avg Damage
45-60 - 174-232
42 Str Required
86 Dex Required
Item Level: 76
Clvl Req: 68
|+200-300% Enhanced Damage
-50% Target Defense
Prevents Monster Healing
25% Chance of Crushing Blow
50% Chance of Open Wounds
33% Chance of Deadly Strike
Slows Target by 20%
|Range: 1 |
Dmg Bonus: 75 Str, 75 Dex
Weapon Speed: -20
|Diablo II Items
Items Basics Unique Armor I Unique Armor II Unique Weapons I Unique Weapons II Unique Weapons III Unique Class Items Item Sets Runewords
|Base Armors and Weapons [ ]||Runes||Socketables||Miscellaneous||Items Info|
|Belts [ ]||Body Armor||Gloves||Helms|
All Unique Armor
|Boots [ ]||Amulets||Rings||Shields||Miscellaneous|
All Unique Amulets
|Axes [ ]||Bows||Crossbows||Daggers||Polearms|
|Scepters [ ]||Spears||Staves||Throwing Weapons||Wands|
|Maces [ ]||Swords|
|Amazon [ ]||Assassin||Barbarian||Druid||Necromancer||Paladin||Sorceress|
|Item Sets General Info -- Set Items Catalog [ ]|
|Diablo II Classic Item Sets||Diablo II Expansion Item Sets|
|Runewords - Rune list - Rune FAQ - Rune hunting [ ]|
• Hand of Justice