Zakarum's Hand is an exceptional Unique Scepter with an item level of 45 and a Character Level requirement of 37.
Scepters are not class specific, but they are most often used by Paladins. Scepters are best for spell-casting Paladins, and are the weapon of choice for Hammerdins in Diablo II. Hammerdins being nerfed in the Expansion, you'll not often see them in D2X. Sorceresses and even Necromancers occasionally use scepters in D2, for the potential bonuses such as +mana and faster cast. Scepters aren't much used for melee in D2, owing to their low damage.
- All scepters are one-handed.
- You cannot gamble for scepters, they must be found.
- All blunt weapons (including scepters) have +50% Damage vs Undead.
- In 1.10 of the Expansion the odds of gambling a Unique is 1 in 2000.
- Exceptional Uniques are found only in the Diablo II Expansion, not in Diablo II Classic.
- Item Level: Chests and monsters must be at least this level to drop the item. Ilvl is used in gambling, sales and other calculations as well.
- Clvl Req: Your character must be this level or higher to equip the item. No Uniques had Clvl requirements prior to v1.07 D2.
- Range: Goes from 1 (least) to 5 (most), and is identical for all melee weapon types. I.E. a 3 sword = a 3 spear = a 3 hammer.
- Dmg Bonus: This determines how you multiply the item damage by your stats to reach the actual damage. Each point in this statistic multiplies your damage by bonus/100 %. For example a damage bonus of 70 is 70/100 or and additional .7% weapon damage per point. Most weapons have 100 str, which gives 100/100 or an additional 1% weapon damage per point in str.
- Weapon Speed (WSM): A relative comparison to other weapons of the same type. 0 is the base -10, -20, etc is faster, 10, 20, etc is slower.
- Swing Speed: The speed shown in-game for each character using this melee weapon. This speed is mostly meaningless and is included for completeness only. Characters are abbreviated to their first letters, with Amazon = Am and Assassin = As.
|Image||Name||Properties||Special Properties||Attack Stats|
|(36-41) - (67-76) Dmg
58 Str Required
No Dex Required
Item Level: 45
Clvl Req: 37
|+180-220% Enhanced Damage
Ignore Target's Defense
30% Increased Attack Speed
8% Mana Stolen per Hit
Regenerate Mana +10%
Heal Stamina Plus 15%
6% Chance to Cast Slvl 5 Blizzard on Striking
+2 to Holy Freeze (Paladin Only)
+2 to Holy Shock (Paladin Only)
Dmg Bonus: 100 Str
Weapon Speed: 0
Very Fast: All
- v1.08: Had 8% Mana stolen per hit, 300% Bonus to Attack Rating, Regenerate Mana 10%, Heal Stamina Plus 15%, 3% Chance to cast level 5 Blizzard on striking, +200% Enhanced Damage, +30% Increased Attack Speed.
|Diablo II Items
Items Basics Unique Armor I Unique Armor II Unique Weapons I Unique Weapons II Unique Weapons III Unique Class Items Item Sets Runewords
|Base Armors and Weapons [ ]||Runes||Socketables||Miscellaneous||Items Info|
|Belts [ ]||Body Armor||Gloves||Helms|
All Unique Armor
|Boots [ ]||Amulets||Rings||Shields||Miscellaneous|
All Unique Amulets
|Axes [ ]||Bows||Crossbows||Daggers||Polearms|
|Scepters [ ]||Spears||Staves||Throwing Weapons||Wands|
|Maces [ ]||Swords|
|Amazon [ ]||Assassin||Barbarian||Druid||Necromancer||Paladin||Sorceress|
|Item Sets General Info -- Set Items Catalog [ ]|
|Diablo II Classic Item Sets||Diablo II Expansion Item Sets|
|Runewords - Rune list - Rune FAQ - Rune hunting [ ]|
• Hand of Justice