Athena's Wrath is an Exceptional Unique Polearm with an item level of 50 and a Character Level requirement of 42.
Polearms are, along with spears, the largest weapons in the game with the longest reach. However, they are unpopular due to their relatively low damage and slow swing speed. They aren't even that good for Barbarians to use with Whirlwind, as they have much lower damage then the top maces or spears. They are improved somewhat at higher levels in the Expansion, however.
- In 1.10 of the Expansion the odds of gambling a Unique is 1 in 2000.
- Unique exceptional items are found only in the Expansion, never in Diablo II.
- Item Level: Chests and monsters must be at least this level to drop the item. Ilvl is used in gambling, sales and other calculations as well.
- Clvl Req: Your character must be this level or higher to equip the item. No Uniques had Clvl requirements prior to v1.07 D2.
- Range: Goes from 1 (least) to 5 (most), and is identical for all melee weapon types. I.E. a 3 sword = a 3 spear = a 3 hammer.
- Dmg Bonus: This determines how you multiply the item damage by your stats to reach the actual damage. Each point in this statistic multiplies your damage by bonus/100 %. For example a damage bonus of 70 is 70/100 or and additional .7% weapon damage per point. Most weapons have 100 str, which gives 100/100 or an additional 1% weapon damage per point in str.
- Weapon Speed (WSM): A relative comparison to other weapons of the same type. 0 is the base -10, -20, etc is faster, 10, 20, etc is slower.
- Swing Speed: The speed shown in-game for each character using this melee weapon. This speed is mostly meaningless and is included for completeness only. Characters are abbreviated to their first letters, with Amazon = Am and Assassin = As.
|Image||Name||Properties||Special Properties||Attack Stats|
|(45-50) - (112-125) Dmg
+1 * Clvl Max Damage
82 Str Required
82 Dex Required
Item Level: 50
Clvl Req: 42
|+150-180% Enhanced Damage
+1 Max damage per Clvl
+1 Life per Clvl
30% Increased Attack Speed
+15 to Dexterity
+1-3 to Druid Skill Levels
Dmg Bonus: 100 Str
Weapon Speed: -10
Very Fast: Am/As/B/D/P
- Had: +2 Barbarian skills instead of Druid, +100 life and +180% fixed Enhanced Damage, rest is the same.
|Diablo II Items
Items Basics Unique Armor I Unique Armor II Unique Weapons I Unique Weapons II Unique Weapons III Unique Class Items Item Sets Runewords
|Base Armors and Weapons [ ]||Runes||Socketables||Miscellaneous||Items Info|
|Belts [ ]||Body Armor||Gloves||Helms|
All Unique Armor
|Boots [ ]||Amulets||Rings||Shields||Miscellaneous|
All Unique Amulets
|Axes [ ]||Bows||Crossbows||Daggers||Polearms|
|Scepters [ ]||Spears||Staves||Throwing Weapons||Wands|
|Maces [ ]||Swords|
|Amazon [ ]||Assassin||Barbarian||Druid||Necromancer||Paladin||Sorceress|
|Item Sets General Info -- Set Items Catalog [ ]|
|Diablo II Classic Item Sets||Diablo II Expansion Item Sets|
|Runewords - Rune list - Rune FAQ - Rune hunting [ ]|
• Hand of Justice