Friday the 13th strikes again - Item Find Thread - Mar 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
@maxicek I'm not an expert, what (besides 400+ AR) would be a better prefix on those?

Fools mod is the best you can get. I have these from @nulio which I use for PvP:
Code:
Fool's Runic Talons of Quickness 
Runic Talons 
One Hand Damage: 24 - 91 
Durability: 61 of 69 
Required Level: 60 
Required Strength: 115 
Required Dexterity: 115 
Fingerprint: 0x4f180ad3 
Item Level: 30 
Version: Expansion 1.10+ 
+55% Increased Attack Speed 
+47 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level) 
+1567 to Attack Rating (Based on Character Level) 
50% Chance of Open Wounds 
Lightning Resist +25% 3 Sockets (3 used) 
Socketed: Um Rune 
Socketed: Ambergris Jewel of Fervor 
Socketed: Um Rune

@Kinkara +1 for HF rushes. Back in the day that was pretty much how everyone made theirs (and Jae made mine). I plan on making a Phase Blade at some point, my only question is what version to run in.

Nice find from NM last night. I was very surprised by the charm, not what I expect in NM.
Code:
Emerald Small Charm of Vita 
Small Charm 
Required Level: 39 
Fingerprint: 0x3f35a52a 
Item Level: 63 
+20 to Life 
Poison Resist +11%

I seem to be much better at finding these than the other resists, but this is my first perfect one.
I have:
9 Emerald SCs of Vita
4 Amber SCs of Vita
3 Ruby SCs of Vita
1 Sapphire SCs of Vita

Last edited:
@art_vandelay Than you very much for taking your time and detailing all that in your post!

@skiffcz Alright. I hadn't thought bout the possibility of Hellforge rushing characters. That seems like an interesting project since I've never done it before. I did some LK runs in 1.07 (I don't want to say they were a lot because I don't know the number), but I ended up getting tired of it. I generally enjoy LK, but it's different in 1.14d since there's a lot to pick up and sort through compared to doing them P1 in .07 and getting one item per chest hahahaha it's so sad to see that.

@maxicek I have to ask someone how to do this. I've heard they are poppular in b.net (?). First I'll have to start a char in Classic since I don't have one :D Maybe I can PM you with some questions?

Reactions: skiffcz and Luhkoh
@Kinkara if you already have 1.07 characters, I wouldn’t start classic just for this. There is a guide somewhere, if you can’t find it make a thread- it is useful for everyone.

Reactions: Kinkara and skiffcz
Kren-Douar was ~lvl 85.5, and had a nice RoF map. So, I thought I could run the superchests and hopefully squeeze a HR out of them before he ticked level 86..
As you can see, Lo dropped just after he hit lvl 86.. Now I am gonna have to level him to 90! :mad:

At least I will have something to run during RFL.
Screenshot1025.jpg
Kept going, figuring that I will get another quick drop to make myself feel better.. Another 1.5 levels later.. 😓
Screenshot1028.jpg

And a couple more drops along the way:
Good thing I traded for a +230% from @TopHatCat64! Otherwise I would be stuck using this piece of junk! :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot1027.jpg
Code:
Superior Phase Blade
One Hand Damage: 35 - 39
Indestructible
Required Level: 54
Required Strength: 25
Required Dexterity: 136
Fingerprint: 0x649a922c
Item Level: 85
13% Enhanced Damage 3 Sockets (0 used)

Superior Phase Blade
One Hand Damage: 35 - 39
Indestructible
Required Level: 54
Required Strength: 25
Required Dexterity: 136
Fingerprint: 0xb1ca0151
Item Level: 85
14% Enhanced Damage 6 Sockets (0 used)

D2 action from the past couple of weeks;

Upping Normal uniques to Exceptional (and eventually Elites) is an ongoing project. Trying to get as perfect as possible is the reason why I still pick up common items. Below is why my Pitzerker still has 12 rows of belt slots.
Screenshot 2021-02-01 114151.png

Speaking of Pitzerker, finally got a decent drop with the limited time I used him.
Screenshot 2021-02-06 045114.png
Screenshot 2021-02-06 045155.png
Decent roll too. 20/11

Went off making a proper Blizz sorc for dedicated AT MF-ing. Ran p7 until Level 88 before switching to p1. First run on the new setting:
Screenshot 2021-02-07 210519.pngScreenshot 2021-02-07 210801 (2).png

And most recently been spending time leveling older builds. Then this came as a surprise.
D2 Drop - 20210213 - Cham - Pit 1.png

Not everything's a bed of roses though. Did manage some goofs. Like finding a +3 Fireball/+2 Fire Mastery 2os Battle Staff, and making a TirTal Gemmed weapon.:rolleyes:

I really want that beta CtA before RFL so I'm pushing 1.08 LK now. I already got lucky and spotted a Gul in 1.10a from Andariel:
gulrune.png

Today I switched to 1.08 and got a Lem and Mal:
108mal.png
108Lem.png
which are patterns 16124 (Mal) and 61884 (Lem) respectively.

I also rolled 400 resistance rings but only got crap :(

LET IT BE KNOWN!

At approximately 11:43 GMT +1 Today...

After more than 11 years....

1000s of hours....

Over 4,055 TC 87 drops...

It...

Is...

Done.

THANK YOU DIABLO 2 SINGLE PLAYERS ACROSS THE WORLD! <3

This one's for you!

Screenshot003.jpg

@ziambe HUGE congrats!! I remember last year when you found a couple of usacred and made us wait several hours for you to ID :LOL:. And I sometimes stumble across some old threads of you doing a lot of mfing too. Feels like a much deserved find. How many ilvl87+ usacreds did you have before the blue one? Anyways huge congrats again.!

Reactions: ziambe
@ziambe looked back at some of your posts in the 2019 goals and objectives thread. So the real question I have is did you end up finding that 2nd metalgrid before this tyraels? :p

@Luhkoh yes!! 4 days before I found Tyrael's I found a 2nd Metalgrid!! And I dunno if I ever posted/mentioned, but i found a 2nd career Zod too. So, ALL items twice, before 1x tyrael's :O

edit: you getting me all nostalgic now :p Might need to make some official goals for 2021!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Nona and Luhkoh
@ziambe Lol thats just awesome. With so mach data and such a great narrative, you'd better at least give us a nice long writeup ^^.
edit: you getting me all nostalgic now :p Might need to make some official goals for 2021!
Dooo it :p.

Do-It-Do-It-Uh-Come-On-Do-It.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High