The LLD Nursery

Jun 8, 2010
Hello SPFers and welcome! My name is ent, and for me, making LLD (low level duelling) characters is the most exciting process in Diablo II. Since I rarely do Mat/Pats, I felt I would like a place where I can write up my builds, show off nice gear as I find it, and document how my characters and their setups are built and refined over time.

Who knows, maybe I can inspire you to build a LLD of your own, or maybe you have already done so and would like to show off your creation here too. Discussion and theory-crafting is very much encouraged. If you're not interested in building your own LLD, but you'd like to support my builds, you could do me a massive favour check out my ISO/trade thread - you probably have some great LLD gear languishing in your stashes.

To get started, here is a little write-up from the old forums, courtesy of jdkerr:
What is Low Level Dueling (LLD)?

It is many things. On these forums, we have at various time done "ALLD" (Accessible Low Level Dueling), which takes place between characters that are no higher than level eighteen. In the context of this post, however, we are using the plain designation "LLD" to refer to dueling that takes place between characters that are no higher than level thirty. Your lvl30 character and my lvl30 character jump into the Moor, square off, and pummel each other into the dirt.

...or rather, I pummel yours into the dirt. :whistling:

What are the advantages?

For one, character investment time is low. Instead of spending hours leveling a character into the mid-90s, all you need do is hit lvl30. Also, wealth requirements are low. The kind of gear that characters can wear at lvl30 is the sort of stuff that trades for a handful of pgems at most. The only real exception is the Stone of Jordan ring, which is more expensive and may be desired for certain builds, but is not necessary. LLD is an easy and fun way to get your feet wet in the PvP scene. For those who are used to high level dueling, LLD can be an enjoyable alternative, requiring you to formulate an entirely different set of build possibilities and strategies.

Compared to lvl18 dueling, lvl30 dueling allows much greater build flexibility with equipment, stat points, and skill selection. It is also more friendly to caster characters, if that is your style.

What are the rules?

Well, characters obviously cannot be higher than lvl30. We also prohibit glitch-rushing your character through the game, so characters cannot have completed any quests past "Normal" difficulty. For practical purposes, there is no reason to complete any quests past the first one in Act 4 Normal.

Beyond that, I think we use the standard SPF PvP ruleset:

-- No potions (except mana potions), mercs, wells, or shrines.
-- No recasting Cyclone and Bone Armour.
-- No minions that cannot be summoned in town with the exception of Decoy.
-- No Holy Freeze, Decrepify, Slow Missiles, or Bone Prison.
-- No mass slow (>10%), no mass poison from items (>200), no mass replenish (>25).
-- No curse charges (this includes Slow Missiles). Chance to cast is acceptable.
-- No over absorb. Limit 2 items per element with the standard ban on Rising Sun and Black Oak.
-- Mana potions are allowed for all characters except ES based sorcs

(I am not sure if the absorb rules are relevant, actually, since most of the absorb gear cannot be equipped at lvl30. There is a problem with fire sorb, though. Do we just ban any resists over 75%? I did not find anything in the last thread. Any ideas?)
There are a couple of addenda I would like to add:

- The most important thing to note is that SPF level 30 LLDs are not glitch rushed. This is to promote ease of access to help encourage others to join what has always been a very, very small scene. I would suggest that for level 9-18 characters a glitch rush is almost mandatory to make them viable.

- I'm not sure about allowing mana pots. I like the challenge of trying to fit mana regen and mana on to gear and charm setups, but many of my builds aren't tested yet and I may change my tune on this. Up to the duelling parties I'd say.

- I say the more rep you can squeeze on to your build, the more power to you. 25 rep limit is silly, in my opinion.

- "there is no reason to complete any quests past the first one in Act 4 Normal" <- This makes sense in 1.13 when the Anya resists bug was a thing, but it has been patched in 1.14, so get the Normal Anya quest if possible. EDIT: actually, Anya res is still bugged in single player, d'oh. I forgot about this.

- Teleport on the Sorceress is usually only allowed in Sorc vs. Sorc duels. I'd say, again, up to the duellers.

Looking at all that, it might be worth coming up with a proper SPF LLD ruleset!

Writing takes it out of me, so will follow this post up later this afternoon/evening with my first character write-up - my melee kicker. Stay tuned!

Last edited:
The level 30 kicker is a fun and complex character to build, with many different approaches available. I decided I needed to build two - a melee build and an anti-caster build, to avoid compromising both. This post will look at the melee build. Deadly Strike/Critical Strike and +Max damage doesn't work with Dragon Talon, so she is focused on maximizing Fade/DR and delivery of Crushing Blow/Venom.

Name: Ilya (just a filler name - my other sin is "Volyova")
Class: Assassin
Level: 30
Build: Kicker (melee)

Stats: Naked/Gear

Strength: 20/99
Dexterity: 53/63
Vitality: 137/147

HP: 477/1066
Mana: 68/148
Defense: 13/336

Res - not relevant to melee

Block: 75
FRW: 20
FHR: 50
IAS: 50
FCR: 20

Skills:

Claw Mastery:
1/3
Burst of Speed: 1/3
Fade: 10/17 (buff switch)
Venom: 1/3

Dragon Talon: 20/24

Helm: "Dire Casque" Circlet, +1 Assassin Skills/20% FRW/20% FCR/20% Enhanced Damage/+120 AR/+6 Strength/+40% Fire Resist (+20% Enhanced Damage, +6 Strength Jewel)
Amulet: +2 Martial Arts, +5 Strength, +80 Mana, junk mods
Armour: Twitchthroe (Shael)
Weapon: "Strength" Cutlass
Shield: Sigon's Guard (Shael)
Gloves: Sigon's Gage
Ring 1: +55 AR/+13 Strength/+18 Life
Ring 2: +53 AR/+15 Strength/+21 Life
Belt: String of Ears
Boots: Goblin Toe, Battle Boots (upped)

Dire Casque
Circlet
Defense: 22
Durability: 33 of 35
Required Level: 27
Fingerprint: 0x4afafd04
Item Level: 85
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+1 to Assassin Skill Levels
+20% Faster Run/Walk
+20% Faster Cast Rate
20% Enhanced Damage
+120 to Attack Rating
+6 to Strength
Fire Resist +40%
1 Sockets (1 used)
Socketed: Rusty Jewel of Virility

Rusty Jewel of Virility
Jewel
Required Level: 25
Fingerprint: 0xe0b6bc54
Item Level: 36
20% Enhanced Damage
+6 to Strength

Rune Necklace
Amulet
Required Level: 30
Fingerprint: 0x2556d505
Item Level: 43
+2 to Martial Art Skills (Assassin Only)
+5 to Minimum Damage
3% Life stolen per hit
+5 to Strength
+80 to Mana

Twitchthroe
Studded Leather
Defense: 60
Durability: 27 of 32
Required Level: 29
Required Strength: 27
Fingerprint: 0xa045edd6
Item Level: 87
+20% Increased Attack Speed
+40% Faster Hit Recovery
25% Increased Chance of Blocking
+25 Defense
+10 to Strength
+10 to Dexterity
1 Sockets (1 used)
Socketed: Shael Rune

Sigon's Gage
Gauntlets
Defense: 15
Durability: 8 of 24
Required Level: 6
Required Strength: 60
Fingerprint: 0x46da60d
+20 to Attack Rating
+10 to Strength
Set (2 items): +30% Increased Attack Speed

Shadow Grasp
Ring
Required Level: 19
Fingerprint: 0x36424ce5
Item Level: 17
Version: Expansion
+55 to Attack Rating
2% Life stolen per hit
+13 to Strength
+18 to Life

Rune Whorl
Ring
Required Level: 19
Fingerprint: 0x167363b3
Item Level: 17
+53 to Attack Rating
6% Life stolen per hit
+15 to Strength
+21 to Life

Goblin Toe
Battle Boots
Defense: 89
Durability: 13 of 18
Required Strength: 95
Fingerprint: 0x97562df2
25% Chance of Crushing Blow
+58% Enhanced Defense
+15 Defense
Damage Reduced by 1
Magic Damage Reduced by 1
-1 to Light Radius
Required Level +5

Buff claws:

Hand Scythe of Slaying
Hand Scythe
One Hand Damage: 16 - 44
Durability: 72 of 72
Required Strength: 59
Required Dexterity: 59
Fingerprint: 0xc1becf4d
Item Level: 25
+7 to Maximum Damage
+3 to Fade (Assassin Only)
Requirements -20%
1 Sockets (1 used)
Socketed: Hel Rune

Sharp Hand Scythe
Hand Scythe
One Hand Damage: 18 - 42
Durability: 36 of 72
Required Strength: 59
Required Dexterity: 59
Fingerprint: 0xfc335736
Item Level: 25
16% Enhanced Damage
+20 to Attack Rating
+3 to Fade (Assassin Only)
+1 to Burst of Speed (Assassin Only)
Requirements -20%
1 Sockets (1 used)
Socketed: Hel Rune

The circlet is from my Trap/Kick hybrid who is still under construction, but will be written up at some point.

The rings are blood crafts from 1.07. This character needs stats, life and AR and the 1.07 blood recipe is pretty nice.

The buff claws are rolled with the 3 chipped gems + socketed magic weapon recipe. Really neat way to roll claws for your LLD sin!

Charms are a mix of 15 Life, 15 Life/AR, and 3/XX/15s (just for the Life/AR).

LCS:
Screenshot044.jpg

Her damage is quite low on the LCS, but she makes up for it with her rapidfire Crushing Blows, 31% DR and high life. "Strength" is a juicy runeword for a kicker, but if you're using fade you need to make it in a Cutlass. With the -30 WSM of Cutlass she needs 46% IAS for 7/3 kicks, achievable with Twitch+Death's combo, or if you want to free up your belt slot for String, Twitch+Sigon's combo. 😄 The +1 Skills from Sigon's shield is really helpful in getting your 5 kicks also! So this is how I ended up on her current setup.

How could she be improved? Better buff claws (+5 Fade, +5 Venom, etc. (would love Cloak of Shadows on one of them too)), a better amulet, and a more tailored circlet - %ED is a great circlet mod for this build. If you forego "Strength" on the weapon you can use Rockfleece and Whitstan's Guard - probably the ideal setup, and I'll probably move to that in the future if I don't lose too much life.

Still to come, vs. caster Kicker, Fury Druid, Fissure Druid, ES Blizzsorc & Poison Javazon.

Thanks for reading. :)

Last edited:
I haven't been in the LLD scene for a long time and never participated in SPF dueling at any level. I still try to recognize LLD caliber items while MFing, but those are a lot scarcer in Hell difficulty compared to MFing in normal or NM. Here's my input:

Technically Lvl 30 duelers can access NM quests without glitch rushing; in fact, they can complete those quests themselves. I would support a Normal-only rule in the level 30 bracket for accessibility reasons.

Ideally I would not allow mana pots in LLD. I'd agree with mana management through gear, charms, and dueling technique as part of the low level challenge. However, I also recognize that wealthier players will have another advantage by having greater access to circlets/jewelry/charms/etc with additional +mana. I don't remember if mana was a big issue on budget gear, so I can be swayed in either direction here.

I do understand the need to limit life rep, especially in LLD where life and damage numbers are much lower than their HLD counterparts. Duels can get drawn out far too long with life rep, especially in duels where both duelers are playing defensively. Paladins should have their own life rep limits considering their access to prayer/cleansing/meditation auras.

I thought the Anya resistance bug was only patched server side on B.net and not on SP?

I haven't been in the LLD scene for a long time and never participated in SPF dueling at any level. I still try to recognize LLD caliber items while MFing, but those are a lot scarcer in Hell difficulty compared to MFing in normal or NM. Here's my input:

Technically Lvl 30 duelers can access NM quests without glitch rushing; in fact, they can complete those quests themselves. I would support a Normal-only rule in the level 30 bracket for accessibility reasons.

Ideally I would not allow mana pots in LLD. I'd agree with mana management through gear, charms, and dueling technique as part of the low level challenge. However, I also recognize that wealthier players will have another advantage by having greater access to circlets/jewelry/charms/etc with additional +mana. I don't remember if mana was a big issue on budget gear, so I can be swayed in either direction here.

I do understand the need to limit life rep, especially in LLD where life and damage numbers are much lower than their HLD counterparts. Duels can get drawn out far too long with life rep, especially in duels where both duelers are playing defensively. Paladins should have their own life rep limits considering their access to prayer/cleansing/meditation auras.

I thought the Anya resistance bug was only patched server side on B.net and not on SP?
Damn, you're right about the Anya bug! I think I knew this at some point too, just forgot. Thanks, I will edit that in the OP!

Thanks for the input on rules.

You're right, level 30 characters can easily access NM without grushing. Keeping the rule at "no quest rewards past A5 Normal" works.

You're probably right about the replenish cap! I just don't have enough/varied experience.

I could see myself participating in some LLD. I've not really done dueling since my days on UO so many years ago. I am sure my early matches would just be me dying until I get better acquainted with the play style. I will work on a couple of builds and see how they do...likely be a month or so though...RFL round 2 starts soon ;)

Might have to kick off some sort of tourney one day...I do miss the dueling tourneys on UO...

Reactions: entwilighter
1588940256108.png

I'm well overdue to write up some more characters. I just traded for some incredible new headgear for him (🙏 WoRG), so tonight I will introduce my level 30 Fissure Druid, Reek.

Name: Reek
Class: Druid
Build: Fissure

Stats:

Strength:
46/53
Dexterity: 46/58
Vitality: 118/140
Energy: 20/20

HP: 304/1306 (w/ Oak Sage)
Mana: 78/249
Stamina: 205/205
Defense: 11/503

Fire res: 78
Cold res: 88
Lightning res: 80
Poison res: 49

Block: 75% (w/ Whitstan's)
FRW: 100
FHR: 99
IAS: 0
FCR: 51

Skills:

Raven:
1/6 (I gave him a pet since he did NM Den and had an extra skill point)
Oak Sage: 1/6

Firestorm: 12/22
Molten Boulder: 1/11
Fissure: 19/32 (1085-1134 Damage)
Armageddon: 0/8 (640-847 Damage)

Gear:

Helm:
1.07 Terrene Griffon Headdress (Shael, 2x Perfect Ruby), +5 Fissure/+4 Armageddon/+2 Summon Dire Wolf/20% FHR/+76 Life
Amulet: +2 Elemental Skills/2 Dex/8 Replenish Life/4 PDR
Armor: The Spirit Shroud (Perfect Skull), 10/15 Replenish Life/10 MDR
Weapon: "Spirit" Long Sword (Ethereal), 31% FCR/99 Mana/7 Magic Absorb
Shield: 1.07 Visceratuant (Perfect Diamond)/Whitstan's Guard (9 Dex jewel)
Gloves: Magefist
Ring 1: Stone of Jordan
Ring 2: Stone of Jordan
Belt: "Death Chain" Belt, 24% FHR/2 Str/59 Life/12 Mana/27 Light Res
Boots: Sander's Riprap

Switch Weapon: "Zephyr" Short Bow

Charms: 20x 14-15 Life plain/res, 20x 3% FRW plain/res/mana

Terrene Griffon Headdress
Griffon Headdress
Defense: 66
Durability: 20 of 20
Required Strength: 50
Fingerprint: 0x94a4ea61
Item Level: 90
+2 to Elemental Skills (Druid Only)
+20% Faster Hit Recovery
+2 to Armageddon (Druid Only)
+2 to Summon Dire Wolf (Druid Only)
+3 to Fissure (Druid Only)
+76 to Life
3 Sockets (3 used)
Socketed: Perfect Ruby

Entropy Beads
Amulet
Fingerprint: 0x61ce5b72
Item Level: 40
+13 to Attack Rating
+2 to Dexterity
Replenish Life +8
Damage Reduced by 4

The Spirit Shroud
Ghost Armor
Defense: 295
Required Level: 28
Required Strength: 38
Fingerprint: 0x2cbb66d5
+1 to All Skills
+150% Enhanced Defense
Replenish Life +15
Regenerate Mana 19%
Magic Damage Reduced by 10
Cannot Be Frozen
1 Sockets (1 used)
Socketed: Perfect Skull

Spirit
Long Sword
TalThulOrtAmn
One Hand Damage: 4 - 28
Durability: 23 of 23
Required Level: 25
Required Strength: 45
Required Dexterity: 29
Fingerprint: 0x82fb8543
+2 to All Skills
+31% Faster Cast Rate
+55% Faster Hit Recovery
Adds 1 - 50 Lightning Damage
Adds 3 - 14 Cold Damage Over 3 Secs (75 Frames)
Adds 75 Poison Damage Over 5 Secs (125 Frames)
7% Life stolen per hit
+250 Defense vs. Missile
+22 to Vitality
+99 to Mana
+7 Magic Absorb
Ethereal
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Tal Rune
Socketed: Thul Rune
Socketed: Ort Rune
Socketed: Amn Rune

Visceratuant
Defender
Defense: 90
Chance to Block: 35
Durability: 61 of 68
Required Level: 28
Required Strength: 38
Fingerprint: 0x22ec0541
+2 to Necromancer Skill Levels
+30% Faster Block Rate
25% Increased Chance of Blocking
+80% Enhanced Defense
+80 to Life
All Resistances +19
1 Sockets (1 used)
Socketed: Perfect Diamond

Whitstan's Guard
Round Shield
Defense: 154
Chance to Block: 67
Durability: 64 of 64
Required Strength: 53
Fingerprint: 0xd79c9bd3
+40% Faster Block Rate
55% Increased Chance of Blocking
+175% Enhanced Defense
+9 to Dexterity
Half Freeze Duration
+5 to Light Radius
1 Sockets (1 used)
Socketed: Jewel of Daring

Zephyr
Short Bow
OrtEth
Two Hand Damage: 1 - 5
Durability: 18 of 20
Required Level: 21
Required Dexterity: 15
Fingerprint: 0xea59a302
Item Level: 12
7% Chance to cast level 1 Twister when struck
+25% Faster Run/Walk
+25% Increased Attack Speed
33% Enhanced Damage
-25% Target Defense
+66 to Attack Rating
Adds 1 - 50 Lightning Damage
+25 Defense
2 Sockets (2 used)
Socketed: Ort Rune
Socketed: Eth Rune

Magefist
Light Gauntlets
Defense: 25
Durability: 17 of 18
Required Level: 23
Required Strength: 45
Fingerprint: 0x362a0355
Item Level: 59
+1 to Fire Skills
+20% Faster Cast Rate
Adds 1 - 6 Fire Damage
+30% Enhanced Defense
+10 Defense
Regenerate Mana 25%

The Stone of Jordan
Ring
Fingerprint: 0x7a13a065
Item Level: 99
+1 to All Skills
Adds 1 - 12 Lightning Damage
+20 to Mana
Increase Maximum Mana 25%

The Stone of Jordan
Ring
Fingerprint: 0x15616414
Item Level: 95
+1 to All Skills
Adds 1 - 12 Lightning Damage
+20 to Mana
Increase Maximum Mana 25%

Death Chain
Belt
Defense: 8
Durability: 16 of 16
Required Level: 22
Required Strength: 25
Fingerprint: 0xea0024d9
Item Level: 86
+24% Faster Hit Recovery
+41% Enhanced Defense
+2 to Strength
+59 to Life
+12 to Mana
Lightning Resist +27%

Sander's Riprap
Heavy Boots
Defense: 5
Durability: 14 of 14
Required Level: 20
Required Strength: 18
Fingerprint: 0x930d040c
+40% Faster Run/Walk
+100 to Attack Rating
+5 to Strength
+10 to Dexterity

Stash Gear: Reek has a few other cool things in the stash, namely his old hat, a +2 Ele/30 FRW circlet and another 1.07 +5 Fissure pelt from WoRG with 18 more Life, but no Armageddon. With the circlet he would wear a +2 Ele/62 Life amulet.

Spirit Casque
Circlet
Defense: 30
Durability: 35 of 35
Fingerprint: 0xc84d11b0
+30% Faster Run/Walk
+20% Faster Cast Rate
Adds 25 - 37 Fire Damage
+17 to Life
Replenish Life +5
Regenerate Mana 19%
1 Sockets (1 used)
Socketed: Perfect Skull

Terrene Griffon Headdress of the Wolf
Griffon Headdress
Defense: 64
Required Strength: 50
Fingerprint: 0x42c301f6
+20% Faster Hit Recovery
+3 to Tornado (Druid Only)
+3 to Fissure (Druid Only)
+94 to Life
3 Sockets (3 used)

Some screenshots of LCS and choice pieces:

Screenshot110.jpg
Screenshot109.jpg
Screenshot111.jpg
Screenshot113.jpg
Screenshot114.jpg
Screenshot115.jpg

I love this char. He's one of my best geared - especially with the addition of these two pelts from WoRG. I wasn't sure which I would prefer to use, so I socketed them both to see if the socket rolls would help my decision making but they both got 3os (d'oh! 🤭). I would say they're likely the best LLD Elemental Druid pelts to ever have existed - online or SP. Armageddon seems like a cool +skill to have on his pelt, since it has so many prerequisites and it gets a big synergy boost from our main skills. Also, style points! If Armageddon does nothing I will use the spare pelt, which in the meantime should motivate me to make a Windy too.

One improvement I would like to make is I would like to get a set of 1.09 5% FRW charms - they would really help this character, as he misses the FRW from his circlet (but he loves the extra damage and sockets from his pelts more, and Druid in a circlet is :sick:). His amulet choices could also be improved, +2 Ele/10 Rep/Dex/60 Life being ideal, and an 11 MDR Shroud would be nice too I guess! 😄

I feel like I'm forgetting things at this point, so I may revise my writeup when I'm less tired, but I'll leave you with crawlingdeadman's perspective of a duel between his excellent Bone Necro vs. Reek when I first built him (iirc, no SoJs, belt, pelts, etc.). You can dig in his channel for some more LLD action - thanks for recording these cdm!

Last edited:
LLD Characters:
[ A ]
[ A ]
[ B ] - WW Barb
[ D ] - Fissure Druid
[ P ]
[ N ] - Bone Necro
[ S ] - Fireball (lvl 30)

⚔ LLD Armory 🛡
Code:
Peasant Crown: +11 rep*
Skin of Vipermagi: +35%, +9 MDR* || +34% 11 MDR*
The Spirit Shroud: +10 MDR*
Magefist: str - 45, Ethereal - 35
Bloodfists: str - 0, Sharkskin - 20
Stone of Jordan: x2

Death's Guard:
Death's Hand:
Cow King's Hooves:
Sander's Riprap:
Code:
'Spirit' Crystal Sword: +35% FCR || +111 Mana || +7 Magic Absorb
'Insight' Gnarled Staff: lvl 17 Meditation || +3 Chilling Armor || +3 Energy Shield
Code:
+9% FR/+14 HP
+9% FR/+12 HP
+8% FR/+10 HP
+3% FR/+11 HP
+4% CR/+13 HP
+9% LR/+10 HP
+5% LR/+11 HP
+8% PR/+13 HP
+15 HP
+10 Mana/+13 HP
+17 Def/+14 HP
+15 Def/+14 HP
+15 Def/+10 HP

+8% FR/+5% FHR
+5% FR/+5% FHR
+8% FR/+5% FHR
+6% CR/+5% FHR
+8% LR/+5% FHR
+8% PR/+5% FHR

+9% FR/+3% FRW
+9% LR/+3% FRW
+12 Mana/+3% FRW
+12 Mana/+3% FRW
+20 Def/+3% FRW

+3 Max dmg/+19 AR
+3 Max dmg/+18 AR
+3 Max dmg/+17 AR
+3 Max dmg/+16 AR
+3 Max dmg/+16 AR
+3 Max dmg/+16 AR
+3 Max dmg/+15 AR
Code:
+5 Max dmg/+40 AR/+5% FRW
+7 Max dmg/+5% FRW
+7 Max dmg/+42 AR
+6 Max dmg/+40 AR/+8% FHR
+5 Max dmg/+33 AR/+8% FHR
Code:
+25 Max dmg/+52 AR
+26 Max dmg
+25 Max dmg
+12 Max dmg/+25 HP
+12 Max dmg/+38 Mana
+10 Max dmg/+55 AR/+4 Str
+10 Max dmg/+58 AR
+10 Max dmg/+56 AR

+15% resist all/+5 Dex
+45 Mana/+4 Dex
+45 Mana/+6 Str
+46 Mana/+5 Str

Last edited:
Amazing! I'm super excited!

I have been trying to find the best players setting etc. to hit level 30 at the start of Act V. Seems to be ~p5 for me, but probably varies a lot depending on playstyle. Just do what you have to do to get to Larzuk, or don't. But do make sure you get your skill points from Tyrael in Act IV at least.

Reactions: D2DC
Some LLD goodies I haven't had the chance to use in quite a while:

Code:
Gemmed Superior Naga
'ShaelShael'
One-Hand Damage: 27 to 128
Durability: 25 of 29
Required Strength: 121
Axe Class - Very Fast Attack Speed
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 79
Fingerprint: 0x76ac364a
+70% Enhanced Damage
+52 to Maximum Damage
Increase Maximum Durability 12%
40% Increased Attack Speed
Socketed (6: 6 used)

Gemmed Superior Naga
'ShaelShael'
One-Hand Damage: 20 to 115
Durability: 17 of 26
Required Strength: 121
Axe Class - Very Fast Attack Speed
Item Level: 79
Fingerprint: 0xa5022610
+17 to Mana
+27% Enhanced Damage
+28 to Attack Rating
+58 to Maximum Damage
40% Increased Attack Speed
Socketed (6: 6 used)

Blessed Ancient Armor of the Squid
Defense: 381
Durability: 60 of 60
Required Strength: 100
Item Version: Expansion
Item Level: 89
Fingerprint: 0x52f46678
+78 to Life
+63% Enhanced Defense
+42 to Attack Rating
+20 to Minimum Damage
+61 to Maximum Damage
Socketed (4: 4 used)

Cobalt Tower Shield of Deflecting
Defense: 24
Chance to Block:  69%
Durability: 60 of 60
Required Strength: 75
Required Level: 18
Item Level: 89
Fingerprint: 0x543264c1
+20% Increased Chance of Blocking
+44 to Maximum Damage
Lightning Resist +44%
Cold Resist +44%
Socketed (3: 3 used)

Gemmed Assault Helmet
Defense: 31
Durability: 50 of 50
(Barbarian Only)
Required Strength: 55
Fingerprint: 0x525d6131
+5 to Strength
+2 to Dexterity
+59% Enhanced Damage
+3 to Whirlwind (Barbarian Only)
+2 to Grim Ward (Barbarian Only)
Socketed (3: 3 used)

Bonesnap
War Club
Two-Hand Damage: 331 to 505
Durability: 57 of 60
Required Strength: 114
Mace Class - Slow Attack Speed
Item Level: 75
Fingerprint: 0xadf65b4c
+320% Enhanced Damage
+14 to Maximum Damage
Fire Resist +30%
Cold Resist +30%
Required Level +5
200% Damage to Undead
40% Chance of Crushing Blow
Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (1: 1 used)

Most of my lld characters have surprisingly un-optimized gear, but I plunged a lot of jewels into my whirler, and my charger has a sweet hurty stick.

• Love
Damn!!! Nice gear, Pyrohemia! Love the robos and the perfect eth Bonesnap :eek:, one of my favourite unique graphics for sure.

I'll have to do my Fury Druid next so I can show off my physical damage gear. ^^

ATMA bugged stuff accepted? I'll make stronger axe than this if so.

Honor
Naga
AmnElIthTirSol
One Hand Damage: 83 - 216
Indestructible
Required Strength: 111
Fingerprint: 0x39eef222
+1 to All Skills
210% Enhanced Damage
+9 to Minimum Damage
+9 to Maximum Damage
+250 to Attack Rating
7% Life stolen per hit
25% Deadly Strike
+10 to Strength
Replenish Life +10
+2 to Mana after each Kill
+1 to Light Radius
Ethereal
5 Sockets (5 used)
Socketed: El Rune
Socketed: Ith Rune
Socketed: Tir Rune
Socketed: Sol Rune

ATMA bugged stuff accepted? I'll make stronger axe than this if so.

Honor
Naga
AmnElIthTirSol
One Hand Damage: 83 - 216
Indestructible
Required Strength: 111
Fingerprint: 0x39eef222
+1 to All Skills
210% Enhanced Damage
+9 to Minimum Damage
+9 to Maximum Damage
+250 to Attack Rating
7% Life stolen per hit
25% Deadly Strike
+10 to Strength
Replenish Life +10
+2 to Mana after each Kill
+1 to Light Radius
Ethereal
5 Sockets (5 used)
Socketed: El Rune
Socketed: Ith Rune
Socketed: Tir Rune
Socketed: Sol Rune
Sick! I have no problem with it. I’d do it.

** still upgrading gear/looking for suggestions **

Name: Treinta ("thirty")
Class: Sorceress
Build: Fireball

Stats:
Code:
Strength: 45/45
Dexterity: 25/45
Vitality: 85/107
Energy: 35/35

HP: 409
Mana: 460
Stamina: 200
Defense: 523

Fire res: 82
Cold res: 90
Lightning res: 69
Poison res: 63

Block: 30%
FRW: 42%
FHR: 55%
IAS: 0
FCR: 105%

Skills:
Code:
Telekinesis: 1/8
Teleport: 1/8

Warmth: 0/7
Firebolt: 17/27
Fireball: 13/23 (Damage 1649-1852)
Mastery: 1/11

Gear:
Code:
Helm: +2 Fire Skills || +15% resist all || +31% CR || +4 DR || +2 MDR
Amulet: +1 Sorc Skills || +10% FCR || +29 Mana || +7 HP || +6% resist all
Armor: Vipermagi, +34% resist all || +11 MDR)
Weapon: 'Spirit' Crystal Sword: +35% FCR || +111 Mana || +7 Magic Absorb
Shield: Visceratuant, +128% def || 0os
Gloves: Magefist
Ring 1: Stone of Jordan
Ring 2: Stone of Jordan
Belt: <none>
Boots: Cow King's Hooves, +28 Def

Got her to A5 with no difficulty, even tho Vizier is FI. Leveled her up to 30 after a handful of Shenk/Eldrich runs.
Screenshot742.jpg

Last edited:
Hey builders!

I know nothing to LLD - I may be creative (not), but I guess usual stuff for this item below is Sorc Ist'ing. But as it is superior, maybe it would be a nice tool for under 18?

Superior Crystal Sword
One Hand Damage: 5 - 16
Durability: 11 of 20
Required Strength: 43
Fingerprint: 0x90860dc7
12% Enhanced Damage
6 Sockets (0 used)

I guess it could be heavily socketed with max damage jewels... or Shael'ed for under 30 but there may be better options at that point?

As a Paladin Core player - and pure noob - on this, I just see full socketing of damage jewels in this/damage enhanced pally shield 4os/3os armor with life (guess you need some at some point, especially if not going res on shield?) - haven't checked level reqs, so with 13 +damage jewels it should start to hurt a bit...

For helm 3os more, or some circlet could be available and useful at such levels?

Anyway, building something like a LLD could be useful for twinking gear in some way, and a different approach for me ;)

Neat! I looked it up and 18 Zealots usually use Cleglaws, jeweled War Scepter, or jeweled Military Pick, but you could make a sweet little weapon out of that. I don't think Crystal Swords have as good a WSM as Phase Blades, though.

I was just having a look for res/max jewels. I had forgotten about these rather nice jewels. I will have to stick them in something soon!
Code:
Scintillating Jewel of Carnage
Jewel
Required Level: 26
Fingerprint: 0x21c9003c
+15 to Maximum Damage
Cold Resist +11%
Lightning Resist +11%
Fire Resist +11%
Poison Resist +11%

Shimmering Jewel of Carnage
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x90c3908d
Item Level: 80
+15 to Maximum Damage
Cold Resist +8%
Lightning Resist +8%
Fire Resist +8%
Poison Resist +8%

Sapphire Jewel of Carnage
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0xb3d5866c
+15 to Maximum Damage
Cold Resist +30%

Lapis Lazuli Jewel of Carnage
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0xc44754eb
+15 to Maximum Damage
Cold Resist +15%

Really cool ones indeed! I only got plain ones i guess with damage, but it has to be checked...having additional res would help tremendously.

After some reads, it seems that there are far better options for under 30, clearly WSM at 0 is nothing good here, and Cleglaw's sword hurts deadly...

I'll have to check if I have one of this set weapon available (lol)...and keep this CS for Ists - or some strange use I haven't in mind right now!

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High