Breath of the Dreaming – untwinked Paladin reaches 99

ffs

Feb 7, 2017
Lucid, an untwinked Paladin, made it to 99 today. Following a Sorc and a Necro, he is my third completed character in the untwinked 99er challenge. Here’s a group picture of the trio in the character selection screen:

View attachment 52982

Let’s start with a video of his final ding, followed by a rundown of his gear and build(s) and a summary of his journey to 99.

[Highlight]Hitting 99[/Highlight]

A bit of a bumpy finish with Nihl not making room to teleport next to him and Ancients being annoying, but that's how it was. :)

[Highlight]Gear and Build[/Highlight]

Avenger Setup (98-99)

For his final Nihlathak running stage, he used the following gear and build:

Code:
‘Breath of the Dying’ eth Berserker Axe (363 ED)
‘Dream’ Grand Crown (28 FHR, 19@, 25 MF)
‘Dream’ Sacred Targe (30 FHR, 50@ in 37@ base, 13 MF)
‘Enigma’ Breast Plate
Mara’s Kaleidoscope (30@)
Ravenfrost (250/20)
Blood craft ring with 53 life, 11@ + 40 CR, 33 PR
Arachnid Mesh
Magefist
War Traveler (39 MF)

Switch: +6 BO CtA CS, 35 FCR ‘Spirit’ Sacred Targe (43@ base)

Merc (A1 Cold): ‘Faith’ DB (2/14), ‘Delirium’ Bone Visage, Gladiator’s Bane (unsocketed)

Inventory: 3x PComb skillers (FHR/max dmg), 2x Sharp GCs (one Vita 37), Gheed’s, various life/resist charms

Build: 20 Vengeance, 20 Resist Lightning, 20 Resist Fire, 18 Conviction, 10 Salvation, 10 Holy Shield, 1 pre-reqs

Corpse recovery kit: ‘Enigma’ Light Plate, Spirit, ‘Oath’ (336 ED) eth Scourge, SoE 8/15, +2/str circlet, Raven, LL/ML amulet

[Highlight]Drops[/Highlight]
Of course there were plenty, these being my personal highlights:

S&Us:
eth Andariel’s Visage
2x eth Titan’s Revenge
Griffon’s Eye with 14/20 roll
Nova Ormus
Fire Ball Ormus
199 ED eth Hone Sundan
Perfect Wisp Projector
Perfect Ravenfroat
Perfect Mara’s
5x (!) Metalgrid
2x 3os Head Hunter's Glory
Azurewrath
27 Rainbow Facets

Rare, craft, magic:
2 Necro/20 FCR/life/PR circlet
2 Paladin/20 FCR circlet
38 ED RJoF
1/20 Sorc amulet
20 FCR, LL, Str amulet
56 skillers, 7 with life

Ist+ runewords made:
Code:
1x BotD
2x Enigma
2x Dream
1x Faith
2x CtA
1x Fortitude
1x Death
2x Hoto
1x Delirium

Ist+ runes remaining:
Code:
2x Ist
3x Gul
1x Vex
3x Ohm
1x Lo
1x Sur
1x Jah
1x Cham

It was fun to actually utilize many of the HRs he found, thanks to his HR-intensive build for 98-99.

Lowlights:
  • Not finding a +1 ring until ~98.8 (SoJ) – my two other 99ers found 2 (Necro) and 5 (Sorc) SoJ/BKWB
  • Not crafting a single +2 Paladin/10+ FCR amulet. He crafted 336 caster amulets – yes I kept track and overall I expected more on this front. :/
  • Not finding my last grailer is OK since that’s Tyrael’s ;) but neither did he find any truly special S&Us – and in particular by far the lowest amount of TC87 of my three untwinked 99ers. (He found many very useful ones that actually provided upgrades to my cast of characters, though, so I guess I can’t really complain all things considered...)

With that out of the way, let’s briefly summarize his journey.

[Highlight]Starting Out (1-19)[/Highlight]

He was created in November 2018 while I was approaching 99 with my untwinked Necro. He was originally planned to be a melee-only Paladin with the express intention of ending up as a Dreamer. Back then I played him to the beginning of A2 Normal, but there he had to stay for a while. Having quit my old job, I took a small sabbatical and went traveling for a few months starting in early 2019.

I returned in April during RFL 2019, and while I participated with more optimized characters for the first two RFL rounds, I felt like running CS for the third round. Since I had planned to progress him, and given Hammerdins are great CS runners, I decided to level him a bit and try to farm Enigma in between RFL rounds.

[Highlight]Playthrough and Gearing Up (19-90)[/Highlight]

As a consequence, I picked him up again in April and rushed him through the game speedrun style. Admittedly, I quickly ditched the original melee-only idea and went for the lame cookie-cutter Hammerdin build from the get-go to speed things up. Aided by useful drops such as Wizardspike and Viper and great maps, he quickly breezed through to Hell LK. RNG was moreover supportive in providing bases for several runewords he would need in his near future.

He then went on to farm Enigma in LK. This was somewhat unusual as he didn’t get any Sur runes from LK, but three Bers dropped instead in pretty much the expected “runs for Enigma” time frame. Timing was on point, as he was able to make his Enigma and first CtA (+3 BO) just in time for the final RFL round. Making use of further rune drops, he also made his first Hoto and improved to a +6 BO CtA with his second try not long after. (This was particularly welcome as my previous 99ers both needed to make numerous CtAs before getting a good roll.) Other notable drops from LK included a nice Spirit base and his first Combat skiller. Updates on LK runs here, here and here.

After Enigma was completed, he ran Hell Mephisto to muster the typical bread & butter uniques. Having looked for Arachnid Mesh for ages with my 99er Necro, it was a pain to get yet again, with extra heartbreak when an ethereal one dropped early on. He gained 14 levels, farming mostly Mephisto but also a good amount of CS/Diablo, until it finally dropped. Drops by Meph and Diablo moreover included two eth Titan’s, which as a Java aficionado I value quite a lot, apart from the more common staple S&Us like Shako.

[Highlight]Chaos Sanctuary & RFL (90-98)[/Highlight]

His subsequent participation in RFL turned out to be very successful, surprisingly completing the rune drop grail at level 96 by getting Zod, Cham, Jah and several other high runes over the course of two 20h sets. Having won the preceding RFL round with my Travincal Sorc, he nearly secured overall RFL victory, had it not been for @WoRG stealing it away with some out-of-this-world 1.07 luck. :mad: CS in general was crazy in terms of HR drops (before, during and after RFL), allowing him to make a second Enigma (kept in stash for corpse recovery purposes) and providing the foundation that would later allow him to transition to the BotD/Dream Avenger build for 98-99.

General updates from around the time of his RFL participation can be found here, here and here, including theorycrafting on run times, XP/h and targets until 98. Some good drops along the way reported here (eth Titan's, Metalgrid).

Altogether, the gearing and leveling from 20 to 97, including playthrough, LK and Meph farming and gearing up, was done within about a month. :eek:

He had two deaths in his CS stage at 96 and 97, both rather unnecessary given how tanky he was, but not a big deal either as they merely resulted in a couple of hours of running lost overall. His pace of XP gain in CS was quite fast at a little under 7m XP/h for 97-98.

Upon hitting 97 he made Fortitude for Merc and a 2nd Hoto (nice 40@ roll) and switched from to P8/P7 Diablo runs, as it turns out these provided better XP than P8 2-seal runs. However, after RFL, both my time and desire to play D2 went up and down for a while, so his progress slowed down a bit. In the next couple of months, he found a couple of upgrades on his way to 98 with a second Combat skiller and two OA skillers. Generally, S&U drops from CS felt a bit lackluster, considering the amount of time spent there and solid MF. The most notable exception was a nice Griffon’s Eye (14/20) shortly before 98.

[Highlight]Switch to Dream/Vengeance Build[/Highlight]

My previous 99ers switched build and targets around for the final stage, and Lucid would do the same. Despite Hammerdin P1/P7 Diablo runs being a solid 98-99 option for Paladins, I figured Nihlathak would outperform it in terms of XP/h. So I tested a couple of options with twinked characters to simulate what I could do with Lucid. While I originally expected to end up with a Smiter build, the short range was a downside with Nihlathak being always crowded by his buddies. In the end I concluded an Avenger using Dreams and a Faith Merc was his best option for 98-99.

Apart from following through on his original Dreamer idea in the end, the build was a great fit for Nihl running, with Dreams providing both great damage and safety via built-in Confuse CtC. Moreover, this provided the single best reason to make an ultimately classic eBotD BA with the Zod he found – this being one of the few builds where BotD is ideal.

He had most of the ingredients ready to go, including an eth BA on which he used his last socket quest (having used the other two on Shako and Andy’s). The only thing missing was a decent Dream shield base, which he obtained via a dedicated racking session in Act 3. Then it was time to drop his Zod and three Jahs to make BotD, two Dreams and Faith. You know, typical untwinked stuff. ;)

He completed the transition to an Avenger build by using his last quest respec, and was ready to finish in style. :cool:

[Highlight]Nihlathak (98-99)[/Highlight]

With his new build he went on to run Nihlathak, which started out nicely with Earth Shifter, Griswold’s Valor and Azurewrath dropping on his way to 98.1, as well as decent blues while moving to 98.25. Shortly after, he found his third Combat skiller alongside a couple of HRs (98.35).

However, he then was shelved again for several months as I took another break from D2 – RL was rather busy, new job and colleagues, and generally having gotten a bit tired of the game. I picked him up again earlier this month with the aim of finishing him this year still. In a somewhat spoiled comeback, he immediately died thanks to his driver being a bit rusty. We recovered the body though. Getting back into the routine, he then quickly moved got to 98.5, picking up a Nova Ormus along the way. With his new momentum he kept going and pushed to 98.65 shortly after, getting a small upgrade with a perfect Mara’s. At ~98.8, he finally got his first and only +1 ring (SoJ) while making his way towards the final ding, cashing in the Ancients quest 40m shy of 99 to complete his journey.

Overall, Nihl runs were smooth for the most part, largely thanks to the built-in Confuse procs provided by Dream and his ability to focus down Nihl quickly. There was one death during the first couple million XP not costing meaningful XP, and the second one mentioned above upon returning to D2 after a break. Apart from that he was very safe with very few NDEs (none below 1k HP IIRC). For the majority of the 98-99 stretch, he averaged some 3.5-3.6m XP/h, which was similar to my Necro numbers but slower than my Sorc. Viper spawns had to be S&E’ed more often than on my previous 99ers. Later into the level I stopped casting Holy Shield entirely to maximize Confuse procs, which reduced S&Es and sped things up a bit. Here’s a batch of Nihl runs to give you an idea of the gameplay:

[Highlight]Conclusions[/Highlight]

While in absolute terms his journey seemed long due to numerous breaks, this was by far the fastest of my three untwinked 99ers regarding time spent in-game. Overall, he did some 230-250 hours of actual running – estimated based on approx. 220 hours according to his run times, but considering deaths adding some 7-8 hours and not being fully focused all the time. Unfortunately run counter doesn't work on Mac so I can't give 100% exact numbers. But here’s a brief overview of his individual stages and time spent on each based on frequently timing his runs/XP gain:

Code:
~7-8h: Playthrough to Hell LK (1-76)
~25-30h: Farming Enigma in LK (76)
~20h: Farming Meph and CS (76-90)
~45h: CS two seal runs (90-97)
~40h: CS/Diablo runs (97-98)
~75h: Nihlathak & Ancients (98-99)

I was surprised how powerful and fast Paladin is for untwinked 99. He really competes with Sorc for the possibly fastest class IMO, provided Enigma doesn’t take unusually long to farm. Once he has Enigma, the damage output of Hammerdins is kind of OP, without any special gear requirements whatsoever. A well geared Sorc may reign supreme regarding 2-seal P8 runs in CS and Nihlathak later on. But with just runewords and otherwise basic gear, his CS efficiency is pretty close to a fully decked Blizzy, and there is no stronger build for P8/P7 CS/Diablo runs (97-98). He also turned out to be a respectable Nihl runner with the Dream/Vengeance build. RNG was kind in providing Lucid with ideal gear for that along the way, but it wouldn't have been much slower with a more typical approach and items as well.

Currently I have no further plans for him. I think his current gear and build is pretty cool and unique, so probably I’ll leave him untouched for a while. ;) I’ll be using some of his drops in my sept of characters using only items found by untwinked 99ers, and of course the traditional leftover rune dump will follow shortly.

I think my next D2 untwinked project will be finally making a Guardian and collecting some HC stuff. Apart from that, probably working on a few more fun builds I have lined up and generally spending some time with twinked characters.

At the moment I’m pretty sure this will be my last 99er, but you never know!

Thanks for reading everyone, and of course special thanks to the untwinked 99er crowd, past and present. In particular @PhineasB, @T72on1, @Pb_pal and @Neksja had previously run with Paladins in the 99er challenge, providing helpful information for this character.

Happy holidays everyone, thanks for reading and supporting along the way, and see you around!

GoMule dumps didn't fit into message apparently:

GoMule dump at 99:
Code:
Name:       Lucid
Class:      Paladin
Experience: 3520485254
Level:      99

Naked/Gear
Strength:   25/146
Dexterity:  112/167
Vitality:   438/503
Energy:     15/50
HP:         1550/1956
Mana:       162/324
Stamina:    600/607
Defense:    28/2034
AR:         545/1272

Fire:       181/141/81
Cold:       169/129/69
Lightning:  145/105/45
Poison:     183/143/83

MF:         215       Block:      46
GF:         158
FR/W:       80
FHR:        70
IAS:        60
FCR:        40

Sacrifice: 1/9
Smite: 1/10
Holy Bolt: 1/9
Zeal: 1/9
Charge: 1/9
Vengeance: 20/28
Blessed Hammer: 1/9
Conversion: 0/0
Holy Shield: 10/18
Fist of the Heavens: 0/0

Might: 1/6
Holy Fire: 1/6
Thorns: 1/6
Blessed Aim: 0/0
Concentration: 0/0
Holy Freeze: 1/6
Holy Shock: 0/0
Sanctuary: 1/6
Fanaticism: 0/0
Conviction: 18/23

Prayer: 0/0
Resist Fire: 20/25
Defiance: 0/0
Resist Cold: 0/0
Cleansing: 0/0
Resist Lightning: 20/25
Vigor: 0/0
Meditation: 0/0
Redemption: 0/0
Salvation: 10/15

Stout Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Required Level: 39
Fingerprint: 0xf122b84a
Item Level: 80
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+6 Defense
+20 to Life

Arachnid Mesh
Spiderweb Sash
Defense: 133
Durability: 12 of 12
Required Level: 80
Required Strength: 50
Fingerprint: 0xe45cf12c
Item Level: 94
+1 to All Skills
+20% Faster Cast Rate
Slows Target by 10%
+112% Enhanced Defense
Increase Maximum Mana 5%
Level 3 Venom (11/11 Charges)

Raven Frost
Ring
Required Level: 45
Fingerprint: 0x39c24831
Item Level: 88
+233 to Attack Rating
Adds 15 - 45 Cold Damage Over 4 Secs (100 Frames)
+17 to Dexterity
+40 to Mana
Cold Absorb 20%
Cannot Be Frozen

Call to Arms
Double Axe
AmnRalMalIstOhm
One Hand Damage: 17 - 45
Durability: 24 of 24
Required Level: 57
Required Strength: 43
Fingerprint: 0x2e02d2f5
+1 to All Skills
+40% Increased Attack Speed
252% Enhanced Damage
Adds 5 - 30 Fire Damage
7% Life stolen per hit
Prevent Monster Heal
+4 to Battle Command
+3 to Battle Orders
+4 to Battle Cry
Replenish Life +12
30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
5 Sockets (5 used)
Socketed: Amn Rune
Socketed: Ral Rune
Socketed: Mal Rune
Socketed: Ist Rune
Socketed: Ohm Rune

Amn Rune
Required Level: 25
Weapons: 7% Life stolen per hit
Armor: Attacker Takes Damage of 14
Shields: Attacker Takes Damage of 14

Ral Rune
Required Level: 19
Weapons: Adds 5 - 30 Fire Damage
Armor: Fire Resist +30%
Shields: Fire Resist +35%

Mal Rune
Required Level: 49
Weapons: Prevent Monster Heal
Armor: Magic Damage Reduced by 7
Shields: Magic Damage Reduced by 7

Ist Rune
Required Level: 51
Weapons: 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Armor: 25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Shields: 25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Ohm Rune
Weapons: Enhanced Maximum Damage
Armor: +5% to Maximum Cold Resist
Shields: +5% to Maximum Cold Resist

Oath
Scourge
ShaelPulMalLum
One Hand Damage: 17 - 523
Durability: 33 of 33
Required Strength: 115
Required Dexterity: 67
Fingerprint: 0xd10e7fcf
Item Level: 85
30% Chance to cast level 20 Bone Spirit on striking
Indestructible
+50% Increased Attack Speed
336% Enhanced Damage
+75% Damage to Demons
+100 to Attack Rating against Demons
+150% Damage to Undead
Prevent Monster Heal
+10 to Energy
+10 Magic Absorb
Level 16 Heart of Wolverine (20/20 Charges)
Level 17 Iron Golem (14/14 Charges)
Ethereal
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Shael Rune
Socketed: Pul Rune
Socketed: Lum Rune

Shael Rune
Required Level: 29
Weapons: +20% Increased Attack Speed
Armor: +20% Faster Hit Recovery
Shields: +20% Faster Block Rate

Pul Rune
Weapons: +75% Damage to Demons
Armor: +30% Enhanced Defense
Shields: +30% Enhanced Defense

Mal Rune

Lum Rune
Required Level: 37
Weapons: +10 to Energy
Armor: +10 to Energy
Shields: +10 to Energy

Raven Frost
Ring
Fingerprint: 0x5d7a8c7a
Item Level: 87
+250 to Attack Rating
Adds 15 - 45 Cold Damage Over 4 Secs (100 Frames)
+20 to Dexterity
+40 to Mana
Cold Absorb 20%
Cannot Be Frozen

Chaos Knot
Ring
Required Level: 48
Fingerprint: 0x5abe39b9
Item Level: 95
+1 to Maximum Damage
+10 to Strength
All Resistances +11
Poison Resist +11%
Level 4 Dim Vision (20/30 Charges)

Lion Branded Grand Charm of Balance
Grand Charm
Required Level: 42
Fingerprint: 0xcfb99c8a
+1 to Combat Skills (Paladin Only)
+12% Faster Hit Recovery

Dream
Grand Crown
IoJahPul
Defense: 279
Durability: 50 of 50
Required Level: 65
Required Strength: 103
Fingerprint: 0x3e06c4e0
10% Chance to cast level 15 Confuse when struck
Level 15 Holy Shock Aura When Equipped
+28% Faster Hit Recovery
+30% Enhanced Defense
+155 Defense
+10 to Vitality
Increase Maximum Life 5%
+61 to Mana (Based on Character Level)
All Resistances +19
25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
3 Sockets (3 used)
Socketed: Io Rune
Socketed: Jah Rune

Io Rune
Required Level: 35
Weapons: +10 to Vitality
Armor: +10 to Vitality
Shields: +10 to Vitality

Jah Rune
Weapons: Ignore Target's Defense
Armor: Increase Maximum Life 5%
Shields: +50 to Life

Pul Rune

War Traveler
Battle Boots
Defense: 134
Durability: 47 of 48
Required Strength: 95
Fingerprint: 0xe090fe1b
Item Level: 79
+25% Faster Run/Walk
Adds 15 - 25 Damage
+181% Enhanced Defense
+10 to Strength
+10 to Vitality
40% Slower Stamina Drain
Attacker Takes Damage of 8
39% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
+30 Maximum Durability

Spirit
Sacred Targe
TalThulOrtAmn
Defense: 149
Chance to Block: 0
Durability: 45 of 45
Required Level: 47
Required Strength: 86
Fingerprint: 0x35044685
+2 to All Skills
+26% Faster Cast Rate
+55% Faster Hit Recovery
+250 Defense vs. Missile
+22 to Vitality
+110 to Mana
Cold Resist +35%
All Resistances +41
Lightning Resist +35%
Poison Resist +35%
+7 Magic Absorb
Attacker Takes Damage of 14
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Tal Rune
Socketed: Thul Rune
Socketed: Ort Rune

Tal Rune
Required Level: 17
Weapons: Adds 75 Poison Damage Over 5 Secs (125 Frames)
Armor: Poison Resist +30%
Shields: Poison Resist +35%

Thul Rune
Required Level: 23
Weapons: Adds 3 - 14 Cold Damage Over 3 Secs (75 Frames)
Armor: Cold Resist +30%
Shields: Cold Resist +35%

Ort Rune
Required Level: 21
Weapons: Adds 1 - 50 Lightning Damage
Armor: Lightning Resist +30%
Shields: Lightning Resist +35%

Amn Rune

Tome of Identify
Fingerprint: 0xdf1611ba
Item Level: 99

Ruby Small Charm of Sustenance
Small Charm
Required Level: 32
Fingerprint: 0x4ecaebf1
+12 to Life
Fire Resist +11%

Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x40e48cb0
+15 to Life
Fire Resist +11%

Bronze Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x505f45e3
+7 to Attack Rating
+20 to Life

String of Ears
Demonhide Sash
Defense: 103
Durability: 22 of 22
Required Level: 29
Required Strength: 20
Fingerprint: 0x3917d9c3
8% Life stolen per hit
+152% Enhanced Defense
+15 Defense
Damage Reduced by 15%
Magic Damage Reduced by 15
+10 Maximum Durability

Enigma
Light Plate
JahIthBer
Defense: 874
Durability: 60 of 60
Required Strength: 41
Fingerprint: 0x70e9174c
Item Level: 1
+2 to All Skills
+45% Faster Run/Walk
+1 to Teleport
+769 Defense
+74 to Strength (Based on Character Level)
Increase Maximum Life 5%
Damage Reduced by 8%
+14 Life after each Kill
15% Damage Taken Goes To Mana
99% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (Based on Character Level)
3 Sockets (3 used)
Socketed: Ith Rune
Socketed: Ber Rune

Jah Rune

Ith Rune
Required Level: 15
Weapons: +9 to Maximum Damage
Armor: 15% Damage Taken Goes To Mana
Shields: 15% Damage Taken Goes To Mana

Ber Rune
Required Level: 63
Weapons: 20% Chance of Crushing Blow
Armor: Damage Reduced by 8%
Shields: Damage Reduced by 8%

Magefist
Battle Gauntlets
Defense: 71
Durability: 18 of 18
Required Level: 30
Required Strength: 88
Fingerprint: 0x61bafc9d
+1 to Fire Skills
+20% Faster Cast Rate
Adds 1 - 6 Fire Damage
+30% Enhanced Defense
+10 Defense
Regenerate Mana 25%
Required Level +5

Mara's Kaleidoscope
Amulet
Required Level: 67
Fingerprint: 0xac6d240d
+2 to All Skills
All Stats +5
All Resistances +30

Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x3d432c66
+20 to Life

Storm Spiral
Ring
Required Level: 74
Fingerprint: 0x4a652e8f
+4 to Maximum Damage
+113 to Attack Rating
6% Mana stolen per hit
+18 to Life
+54 to Mana
Poison Resist +27%

Stone Spiral
Ring
Required Level: 82
Fingerprint: 0x64676699
Item Level: 90
3% Life stolen per hit
+2 to Strength
+53 to Life
Cold Resist +29%
All Resistances +11
Poison Resist +22%

Eagle Clasp
Amulet
Required Level: 95
Fingerprint: 0x968843b3
+20% Faster Cast Rate
6% Life stolen per hit
+25 to Strength
+24 to Mana
Regenerate Mana 6%

Sharp Grand Charm of Vita
Grand Charm
Required Level: 69
Fingerprint: 0x691a210a
+9 to Maximum Damage
+57 to Attack Rating
+37 to Life

Sharp Grand Charm of Inertia
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0xb285aa2f
+7% Faster Run/Walk
+7 to Maximum Damage
+69 to Attack Rating

Lion Branded Grand Charm of Quality
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0xb09bcb22
+2 to Maximum Damage

Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x941094ff
+2 to Maximum Damage

Rugged Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xb43df15a
+20 to Life
+7 Maximum Stamina

Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x837a3a39
+20 to Life

Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xe79bae8a
+20 to Life

Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xc08cb484
+20 to Life

Enigma
Breast Plate
JahIthBer
Defense: 837
Durability: 48 of 50
Required Strength: 30
Fingerprint: 0x9e55dcee
Item Level: 21
+2 to All Skills
+45% Faster Run/Walk
+1 to Teleport
+771 Defense
+74 to Strength (Based on Character Level)
Increase Maximum Life 5%
Damage Reduced by 8%
+14 Life after each Kill
99% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (Based on Character Level)
3 Sockets (3 used)

Jah Rune

Ith Rune

Ber Rune

Darksight Helm
Basinet
Defense: 280
Durability: 30 of 30
Required Level: 38
Required Strength: 82
Fingerprint: 0x5c5d05b9
6% Chance to cast level 3 Dim Vision when struck
5% Mana stolen per hit
+198 Defense (Based on Character Level)
Fire Resist +23%
Cannot Be Frozen
-4 to Light Radius
Level 5 Cloak of Shadows (30/30 Charges)

Horadric Cube
Fingerprint: 0x58c1596b
Item Level: 13

Emerald Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xc3a11a99
+20 to Life
Poison Resist +11%

Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x2c216878
+18 to Life
Poison Resist +10%

Garnet Small Charm of Sustenance
Small Charm
Required Level: 20
Fingerprint: 0x517d4fd1
+11 to Life
Fire Resist +8%

Fine Small Charm of Inertia
Small Charm
Required Level: 27
Fingerprint: 0x64013644
+3% Faster Run/Walk
+3 to Maximum Damage
+19 to Attack Rating

Gheed's Fortune
Grand Charm
Required Level: 62
Fingerprint: 0x3bd3af3a
158% Extra Gold from Monsters
Reduces all Vendor Prices 12%

Tangerine Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x18d2c2e1
+20 to Life
Lightning Resist +5%

Ruby Small Charm of Life
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x54082ad0
+10 to Life
Fire Resist +11%

Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xcb37e5f9
+20 to Life

Call to Arms
Crystal Sword
AmnRalMalIstOhm
One Hand Damage: 18 - 55
Durability: 20 of 20
Fingerprint: 0x73428373
Item Level: 83
+1 to All Skills
271% Enhanced Damage
Adds 5 - 30 Fire Damage
7% Life stolen per hit
Prevent Monster Heal
+3 to Battle Command
+6 to Battle Orders
+3 to Battle Cry
Replenish Life +12
5 Sockets (5 used)

Amn Rune

Ral Rune

Mal Rune

Ist Rune

Ohm Rune

Spirit
Sacred Targe
TalThulOrtAmn
Defense: 142
Durability: 44 of 45
Fingerprint: 0xcaa7ea10
+2 to All Skills
+35% Faster Cast Rate
+55% Faster Hit Recovery
+250 Defense vs. Missile
+22 to Vitality
+90 to Mana
Cold Resist +35%
All Resistances +43
Lightning Resist +35%
Poison Resist +35%
+7 Magic Absorb
4 Sockets (4 used)

Tal Rune

Thul Rune

Ort Rune

Amn Rune

Breath of the Dying
Berserker Axe
VexHelElEldZodEth
One Hand Damage: 166 - 490
Durability: 14 of 14
Required Strength: 103
Required Dexterity: 40
Fingerprint: 0x263a42e1
50% Chance to cast level 20 Poison Nova when you Kill an Enemy
Indestructible
+60% Increased Attack Speed
363% Enhanced Damage
-25% Target Defense
+50 to Attack Rating
+200% Damage to Undead
+50 to Attack Rating against Undead
7% Mana stolen per hit
12% Life stolen per hit
Prevent Monster Heal
All Stats +30
+1 to Light Radius
Requirements -20%
Ethereal
6 Sockets (6 used)
Socketed: Vex Rune
Socketed: Hel Rune
Socketed: El Rune
Socketed: Eld Rune
Socketed: Zod Rune
Socketed: Eth Rune

Vex Rune
Required Level: 55
Weapons: 7% Mana stolen per hit
Armor: +5% to Maximum Fire Resist
Shields: +5% to Maximum Fire Resist

Hel Rune
Weapons: Requirements -20%
Armor: Requirements -15%
Shields: Requirements -15%

El Rune
Required Level: 11
Weapons: +50 to Attack Rating
+1 to Light Radius
Armor: +15 Defense
+1 to Light Radius
Shields: +15 Defense
+1 to Light Radius

Eld Rune
Weapons: +75% Damage to Undead
Armor: 15% Slower Stamina Drain
Shields: 7% Increased Chance of Blocking

Zod Rune
Weapons: Indestructible
Armor: Indestructible
Shields: Indestructible

Eth Rune
Weapons: -25% Target Defense
Armor: Regenerate Mana 15%
Shields: Regenerate Mana 15%

Dream
Sacred Targe
IoJahPul
Defense: 397
Durability: 44 of 45
Fingerprint: 0x4df96c5b
10% Chance to cast level 15 Confuse when struck
Level 15 Holy Shock Aura When Equipped
+30% Faster Hit Recovery
+30% Enhanced Defense
+192 Defense
+10 to Vitality
+50 to Life
+61 to Mana (Based on Character Level)
All Resistances +50
13% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
3 Sockets (3 used)

Io Rune

Jah Rune

Pul Rune

Mercenary:

Name:       Kundri
Race:       Rogue Scout
Type:       Ice - Nightmare
Experience: 109346384
Level:      98
Dead?:      false

Naked/Gear
Strength:   151/151
Dexterity:  230/230
HP:         1796/1796
Defense:    1455/3259
AR:         2363/711263

Fire:       171/131/71
Cold:       171/131/71
Lightning:  171/131/71
Poison:    171/131/71

Delirium
Bone Visage
LemIstIo
Defense: 400
Durability: 38 of 40
Required Strength: 106
Fingerprint: 0x8ec32b58
1% Chance to cast level 50 Delirium when struck
6% Chance to cast level 14 Mind Blast when struck
14% Chance to cast level 13 Terror when struck
11% Chance to cast level 18 Confuse on striking
+2 to All Skills
+261 Defense
+10 to Vitality
50% Extra Gold from Monsters
25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Level 17 Attract (60/60 Charges)
3 Sockets (3 used)
Socketed: Lem Rune

Lem Rune
Required Level: 43
Weapons: 75% Extra Gold from Monsters
Armor: 50% Extra Gold from Monsters
Shields: 50% Extra Gold from Monsters

Ist Rune

Io Rune

The Gladiator's Bane
Wire Fleece
Defense: 1404
Durability: 30 of 135
Required Level: 85
Required Strength: 111
Fingerprint: 0x4992fe4
+30% Faster Hit Recovery
+181% Enhanced Defense
+50 Defense
Damage Reduced by 20
Magic Damage Reduced by 16
Cannot Be Frozen
Poison Length Reduced by 50%
Attacker Takes Damage of 20
+103 Maximum Durability

Faith
Diamond Bow
OhmJahLemEld
Two Hand Damage: 141 - 172
Durability: 21 of 40
Required Strength: 89
Required Dexterity: 132
Fingerprint: 0x4b669ce3
Level 14 Fanaticism Aura When Equipped
+2 to All Skills
330% Enhanced Damage
Ignore Target's Defense
300% Bonus to Attack Rating
+75% Damage to Undead
Adds 120 - 120 Fire Damage
All Resistances +15
10% Reanimate as: Returned
75% Extra Gold from Monsters
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Lem Rune
Socketed: Eld Rune

Ohm Rune

Jah Rune

Lem Rune
Required Level: 43
Weapons: 75% Extra Gold from Monsters
Armor: 50% Extra Gold from Monsters
Shields: 50% Extra Gold from Monsters

Eld Rune
Weapons: +75% Damage to Undead
Armor: 15% Slower Stamina Drain
Shields: 7% Increased Chance of Blocking

Hammerdin Setup (pre-98)
Before transitioning to the above Dreamer build, he was a Hammerdin spending most of his time running CS until 98. Final gear and gameplay in this stage below.

Gear and build:
Code:
Shako ‘PTopaz’
Enigma BP
Hoto (40@) eth Flail
35 Spirit ST (44@ base)
Mara’s 28@
FCR/life/FR blood craft ring
Dwarf Star
Arachnid Mesh
Magefist
Waterwalk

Switch: +6 BO CtA CS, Spirit

Merc (A2 HF): Insight (15/235/5) eth GPA, Fortitude eth GH, Andy’s (15 ED, 22 FR jewel)

Inventory: 2x PComb, 2x OA skiller, Gheed’s, various life/resist charms

Build: 20 BH, Vigor, BA, Concentration, XXX HS, 1 Vigor + pre-reqs

Gameplay video of CS runs:

GoMule dump at 98:
Code:
Name:       Lucid
Class:      Paladin
Experience: 3229485671
Level:      98

Naked/Gear
Strength:   30/117
Dexterity:  140/172
Vitality:   400/429
Energy:     15/22
HP:         1434/2020
Mana:       160/410
Stamina:    561/648
Defense:    35/1573
AR:         685/860

Fire:       179/139/79
Cold:       176/136/76
Lightning:  181/141/81
Poison:     187/147/87

MF:         211       Block:      48
GF:         275
FR/W:       65
FHR:        55
IAS:        0
FCR:        125

Sacrifice: 0/0
Smite: 1/16
Holy Bolt: 1/15
Zeal: 0/0
Charge: 1/15
Vengeance: 0/0
Blessed Hammer: 20/34
Conversion: 0/0
Holy Shield: 20/34
Fist of the Heavens: 0/0

Might: 1/15
Holy Fire: 0/0
Thorns: 0/0
Blessed Aim: 20/34
Concentration: 20/34
Holy Freeze: 0/0
Holy Shock: 0/0
Sanctuary: 0/0
Fanaticism: 0/0
Conviction: 0/0

Prayer: 1/13
Resist Fire: 0/0
Defiance: 1/13
Resist Cold: 0/0
Cleansing: 1/13
Resist Lightning: 0/0
Vigor: 20/32
Meditation: 0/0
Redemption: 1/13
Salvation: 0/0

Dwarf Star
Ring
Fingerprint: 0xe7c47fb0
+40 to Life
+40 Maximum Stamina
Heal Stamina Plus 15%
Fire Absorb 15%
Magic Damage Reduced by 15
100% Extra Gold from Monsters

Mara's Kaleidoscope
Amulet
Fingerprint: 0x5847c04f
+2 to All Skills
All Stats +5
All Resistances +28

Order Grip
Ring
Required Level: 31
Fingerprint: 0xb4b301c8
Item Level: 90
+10% Faster Cast Rate
+1 to Maximum Damage
+15 to Attack Rating
2% Life stolen per hit
+2 to Strength
+15 to Life
Fire Resist +16%

Magefist
Battle Gauntlets
Defense: 71
Durability: 17 of 18
Required Level: 30
Required Strength: 88
Fingerprint: 0x61bafc9d
+1 to Fire Skills
+20% Faster Cast Rate
Adds 1 - 6 Fire Damage
+30% Enhanced Defense
+10 Defense
Regenerate Mana 25%
Required Level +5

Enigma
Breast Plate
JahIthBer
Defense: 837
Required Strength: 30
Fingerprint: 0x9e55dcee
Item Level: 21
+2 to All Skills
+45% Faster Run/Walk
+1 to Teleport
+771 Defense
+73 to Strength (Based on Character Level)
Increase Maximum Life 5%
Damage Reduced by 8%
+14 Life after each Kill
98% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (Based on Character Level)
3 Sockets (3 used)

Jah Rune

Ith Rune

Ber Rune

Full Rejuvenation Potion
Replenishes Mana 100%
Replenishes Health 100%

Full Rejuvenation Potion
Replenishes Mana 100%
Replenishes Health 100%

Full Rejuvenation Potion
Replenishes Mana 100%
Replenishes Health 100%

Full Rejuvenation Potion
Replenishes Mana 100%
Replenishes Health 100%

Harlequin Crest
Shako
Defense: 111
Fingerprint: 0xcbe55c66
+2 to All Skills
All Stats +2
+147 to Life (Based on Character Level)
+147 to Mana (Based on Character Level)
Damage Reduced by 10%
74% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
1 Sockets (1 used)
Socketed: Perfect Topaz

Perfect Topaz
Required Level: 18
Weapons: Adds 1 - 40 Lightning Damage
Armor: 24% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Shields: Lightning Resist +40%

Arachnid Mesh
Spiderweb Sash
Defense: 133
Fingerprint: 0xe45cf12c
+1 to All Skills
+20% Faster Cast Rate
Slows Target by 10%
+112% Enhanced Defense
Increase Maximum Mana 5%

Waterwalk
Scarabshell Boots
Defense: 195
Durability: 14 of 14
Required Level: 56
Required Strength: 91
Fingerprint: 0x16d012d1
+20% Faster Run/Walk
+206% Enhanced Defense
+100 Defense vs. Missile
+15 to Dexterity
+57 to Life
+40 Maximum Stamina
Heal Stamina Plus 50%
+5% to Maximum Fire Resist
Required Level +7

Call to Arms
Crystal Sword
AmnRalMalIstOhm
One Hand Damage: 18 - 55
Fingerprint: 0x73428373
Item Level: 83
+1 to All Skills
271% Enhanced Damage
Adds 5 - 30 Fire Damage
7% Life stolen per hit
Prevent Monster Heal
+3 to Battle Command
+6 to Battle Orders
+3 to Battle Cry
Replenish Life +12
5 Sockets (5 used)

Amn Rune

Ral Rune

Mal Rune

Ist Rune

Ohm Rune

Spirit
Superior Aerin Shield
TalThulOrtAmn
Defense: 41
Fingerprint: 0xb38d4e8d
+2 to All Skills
+25% Faster Cast Rate
+55% Faster Hit Recovery
+13% Enhanced Defense
+250 Defense vs. Missile
+22 to Vitality
+97 to Mana
Cold Resist +35%
All Resistances +27
Lightning Resist +35%
Poison Resist +35%
+7 Magic Absorb
4 Sockets (4 used)

Tal Rune

Thul Rune

Ort Rune

Amn Rune

Full Rejuvenation Potion
Replenishes Mana 100%
Replenishes Health 100%

Super Mana Potion
Replenishes Mana 250%

Heart of the Oak
Superior Flail
KoVexPulThul
One Hand Damage: 1 - 36
Durability: 18 of 18
Required Strength: 31
Required Dexterity: 25
Fingerprint: 0x77674eec
+3 to All Skills
+40% Faster Cast Rate
+75% Damage to Demons
+150% Damage to Undead
Adds 3 - 14 Cold Damage Over 3 Secs (75 Frames)
7% Mana stolen per hit
+10 to Dexterity
Replenish Life +20
Increase Maximum Mana 15%
All Resistances +40
Increase Maximum Durability 15%
Level 4 Oak Sage (25/25 Charges)
Level 14 Raven (60/60 Charges)
Ethereal
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Ko Rune

Ko Rune
Weapons: +10 to Dexterity
Armor: +10 to Dexterity
Shields: +10 to Dexterity

Vex Rune

Pul Rune

Thul Rune

Spirit
Sacred Targe
TalThulOrtAmn
Defense: 142
Durability: 45 of 45
Fingerprint: 0xcaa7ea10
+2 to All Skills
+35% Faster Cast Rate
+55% Faster Hit Recovery
+250 Defense vs. Missile
+22 to Vitality
+90 to Mana
Cold Resist +35%
All Resistances +43
Lightning Resist +35%
Poison Resist +35%
+7 Magic Absorb
4 Sockets (4 used)

Tal Rune

Thul Rune

Ort Rune

Amn Rune

Tome of Town Portal
Fingerprint: 0xe2e4c6eb

Tome of Identify
Fingerprint: 0xffeba4df

Horadric Cube
Fingerprint: 0x58c1596b
Item Level: 13

Tangerine Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x18d2c2e1
+20 to Life
Lightning Resist +5%

Stout Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xf122b84a
+6 Defense
+20 to Life

Stalwart Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Required Level: 40
Fingerprint: 0x4fc187d3
+25 Defense
+20 to Life

Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x15480bfa
+20 to Life

Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xdcccd6cd
+20 to Life

Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xcb37e5f9
+20 to Life

Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xc3a11a99
+20 to Life
Poison Resist +11%

Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x40e48cb0
+15 to Life
Fire Resist +11%

Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xc08cb484
+20 to Life

Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xe79bae8a
+20 to Life

Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x4ecaebf1
+12 to Life
Fire Resist +11%

Rugged Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xb43df15a
+20 to Life
+7 Maximum Stamina

Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x837a3a39
+20 to Life

Serpent's Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Required Level: 40
Fingerprint: 0xd9e201ca
+20 to Life
+13 to Mana

Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x3d432c66
+20 to Life

Snowy Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xa1863cfe
Adds 1 - 2 Cold Damage Over 1 Secs (25 Frames)
+20 to Life

Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xd727b8
+20 to Life

Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x941094ff
+2 to Maximum Damage

Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0xb09bcb22
+2 to Maximum Damage

Gheed's Fortune
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x3bd3af3a
158% Extra Gold from Monsters
Reduces all Vendor Prices 12%

Captain's Grand Charm of Strength
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x8858d04f
+1 to Offensive Aura Skills (Paladin Only)
+5 to Strength

Captain's Grand Charm of Greed
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x941c05b7
+1 to Offensive Aura Skills (Paladin Only)
17% Extra Gold from Monsters

Flawless Amethyst
Weapons: +100 to Attack Rating
Armor: +8 to Strength
Shields: +24 Defense

Spirit
Crown Shield
TalThulOrtAmn
Defense: 36
Durability: 60 of 60
Required Strength: 65
Fingerprint: 0xcc3849c7
+2 to All Skills
+27% Faster Cast Rate
+55% Faster Hit Recovery
+250 Defense vs. Missile
+22 to Vitality
+101 to Mana
Cold Resist +35%
All Resistances +39
Lightning Resist +35%
Poison Resist +35%
+6 Magic Absorb
4 Sockets (4 used)

Tal Rune

Thul Rune

Ort Rune

Amn Rune

Plague Brow
Circlet
Defense: 53
Durability: 72 of 105
Fingerprint: 0xe74f4c29
+2 to Paladin Skill Levels
+4 to Minimum Damage
+71% Enhanced Defense
+28 to Strength
+39 to Life
All Resistances +9

Heart of the Oak
Flail
KoVexPulThul
One Hand Damage: 1 - 24
Durability: 30 of 30
Required Dexterity: 35
Fingerprint: 0x867cc340
Item Level: 48
+3 to All Skills
+40% Faster Cast Rate
+75% Damage to Demons
+150% Damage to Undead
Adds 3 - 14 Cold Damage Over 3 Secs (75 Frames)
7% Mana stolen per hit
+10 to Dexterity
Replenish Life +20
Increase Maximum Mana 15%
All Resistances +35
Level 4 Oak Sage (25/25 Charges)
Level 14 Raven (60/60 Charges)
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Ko Rune

Ko Rune
Weapons: +10 to Dexterity
Armor: +10 to Dexterity
Shields: +10 to Dexterity

Vex Rune

Pul Rune

Thul Rune

Enigma
Light Plate
JahIthBer
Defense: 874
Durability: 58 of 60
Fingerprint: 0x70e9174c
Item Level: 1
+2 to All Skills
+45% Faster Run/Walk
+1 to Teleport
+769 Defense
+73 to Strength (Based on Character Level)
Increase Maximum Life 5%
Damage Reduced by 8%
+14 Life after each Kill
98% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (Based on Character Level)
3 Sockets (3 used)

Jah Rune

Ith Rune

Ber Rune

Call to Arms
Double Axe
AmnRalMalIstOhm
One Hand Damage: 17 - 45
Durability: 24 of 24
Fingerprint: 0x2e02d2f5
+1 to All Skills
252% Enhanced Damage
Adds 5 - 30 Fire Damage
7% Life stolen per hit
Prevent Monster Heal
+4 to Battle Command
+3 to Battle Orders
+4 to Battle Cry
Replenish Life +12
5 Sockets (5 used)

Amn Rune

Ral Rune

Mal Rune

Ist Rune

Ohm Rune

Arachnid Mesh
Spiderweb Sash
Defense: 124
Fingerprint: 0x25ea2017
+1 to All Skills
+20% Faster Cast Rate
Slows Target by 10%
+98% Enhanced Defense
Increase Maximum Mana 5%

Mercenary:

Name:       Azrael
Race:       Desert Mercenary
Type:       Def-Nightmare
Experience: 110653822
Level:      97
Dead?:      false

Naked/Gear
Strength:   207/238
Dexterity:  168/173
HP:         2247/2345
Defense:    1643/5337
AR:         2057/411400

Fire:       180/140/80
Cold:       188/148/88
Lightning:  188/148/88
Poison:    258/218/158

Andariel's Visage
Demonhead
Defense: 328
Required Level: 83
Required Strength: 102
Fingerprint: 0xf33977c2
15% Chance to cast level 15 Poison Nova when struck
+2 to All Skills
+20% Increased Attack Speed
15% Enhanced Damage
10% Life stolen per hit
+112% Enhanced Defense
+26 to Strength
+10% to Maximum Poison Resist
Fire Resist -8%
Poison Resist +70%
13% Extra Gold from Monsters
Level 3 Venom (20/20 Charges)
1 Sockets (1 used)
Socketed: Plague Whorl

Plague Whorl
Jewel
Required Level: 13
Fingerprint: 0xd109277f
15% Enhanced Damage
Fire Resist +22%
13% Extra Gold from Monsters

Fortitude
Balrog Skin
ElSolDolLo
Defense: 3366
Durability: 16 of 16
Required Level: 59
Required Strength: 155
Fingerprint: 0x1a47fe1b
20% Chance to cast level 15 Chilling Armor when struck
+25% Faster Cast Rate
300% Enhanced Damage
+200% Enhanced Defense
+15 Defense
+98 to Life (Based on Character Level)
Replenish Life +7
+5% to Maximum Lightning Resist
All Resistances +27
Damage Reduced by 7
12% Damage Taken Goes To Mana
+1 to Light Radius
Ethereal
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: El Rune
Socketed: Sol Rune
Socketed: Dol Rune
Socketed: Lo Rune

El Rune
Weapons: +50 to Attack Rating
+1 to Light Radius
Armor: +15 Defense
+1 to Light Radius
Shields: +15 Defense
+1 to Light Radius

Sol Rune
Weapons: +9 to Minimum Damage
Armor: Damage Reduced by 7
Shields: Damage Reduced by 7

Dol Rune
Required Level: 31
Weapons: Hit Causes Monster to Flee 25%
Armor: Replenish Life +7
Shields: Replenish Life +7

Lo Rune
Required Level: 59
Weapons: 20% Deadly Strike
Armor: +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist
Shields: +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist

Insight
Great Poleaxe
RalTirTalSol
Two Hand Damage: 240 - 636
Durability: 28 of 28
Required Strength: 169
Required Dexterity: 89
Fingerprint: 0x758eee5e
Level 15 Meditation Aura When Equipped
+35% Faster Cast Rate
235% Enhanced Damage
+9 to Minimum Damage
199% Bonus to Attack Rating
Adds 5 - 30 Fire Damage
Adds 75 Poison Damage Over 5 Secs (125 Frames)
+5 to Critical Strike
All Stats +5
+2 to Mana after each Kill
23% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Ethereal
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Tir Rune
Socketed: Sol Rune

Ral Rune

Tir Rune
Required Level: 13
Weapons: +2 to Mana after each Kill
Armor: +2 to Mana after each Kill
Shields: +2 to Mana after each Kill

Tal Rune

Sol Rune
Weapons: +9 to Minimum Damage
Armor: Damage Reduced by 7
Shields: Damage Reduced by 7

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High