Hellboar are Demons.
These powerful melee brawlers are reminiscent of mutated, bipedal boars, which is just what their name would suggest. They're fairly quick and large, and attack with a goring headbutt that's strong enough to knockback your character. They are not resistant to anything until Hell, and don't gain any immunities there, so they're fairly easy to kill, despite their fierce appearance.
- There are no SuperUnique or boss Hellboar in Hellfire.
- Stats are listed by Normal / Nightmare / Hell difficulty levels.
- MFL: Magic / Fire / Lightning.
- I = Immune
- R = Resistant (75%)
- - = no resistance or immunity to that element
- No monsters in Diablo or Hellfire have any physical resistance or immunity.
- IntF = Intelligence Factor. Values are from 0-3; smarter monsters will pursue more doggedly, and the value is used in various calculations. Monsters that can Follow if you break the line of sight or open Doors are marked with F and D.
|Name||Dungeon Level||Monster Level||IntF||Experience||MFL|
|Helboar||Hive: 1-2||23 / 38 / 53||2 F||750 / 3500 / 7000||--- / --- / -RR|
Hellboar have a powerful melee strike that can knockback the character so targeted. This doesn't often come into play in the Hive, since there are no narrow doorways a player might want to hold against multiple attackers, but the ability can be surprising when first encountered.
|Name||Hit Points (SP)||Hit Points (MP)||AC||To/Hit||Damage|
|Hellboar||40-50 / 170-200 / 260-300||80-100 / 340-400 / 520-600||60 / 110 / 140||70 / 155 / 190||16-24 / 36-52 / 70-102|
Characters walk at 0.4 speed. See the Diablo Characters page other swing speeds, casting speeds, and other useful character speed break points.
|Name||Walk time||Hit Recovery Time||Attack Time||Hit Time|
|Diablo I - Hellfire [
Basics Quests Skills Monsters
|Diablo I Basics [ ]|
|Quest General Info - Quest Items[ ]|
|Diablo I Spells||Hellfire Spells [ ]|
|Diablo I Monsters - Quest Bosses - Superuniques Bosses||Hellfire Monsters [ ]|