2021 Spring RFL Sign-Up and Running Thread: Round 1 (Moo Moo Farm)

@saracen85 lol wow, thats intense. 4+ sets incoming?

Just over 3 hours in for the first day. Hoping to get 2-3 in today too. Efficiency has remained pretty stable at just under 140 p5 cows/min and just over 350 cows per run. I'll try and remember to record a video later so @ffs can tell me if i have a low density map or am skipping a lot of cows. Not sure how one might up that cows/run significantly and maintain decent runtimes. Have you gotten some prelim runcounter data yet? What's it look like for ya?

GL everyone!

@Luhkoh
Nah, I'm done. Ran Pit/CS to cover that little bit of XP to 91 and stored the Javazon back into my retired folder.

Four hours in. Including leg laps, it's taking me about 7 minutes to make a full circuit around the farm, so I suspect that I'm consuming a lot of time scanning through drops with the [alt] key pressed, and I'm picking up too much other stuff each run.

Reactions: Babyhell
Did my first hour earlier today with my javazon to get a feel for the runs and tweak things as needed. I tried running an Act 2 defiance merc as Luhkoh suggested, but the AI is such a lemon that he dies way too often to keep up. I'm doing these runs sans Infinity so I think I'm gonna leave him dead until I get one put together.

Runs are north of 10 minutes right now, but I was making tons of mistakes. It's been a while since I've run cows, I should have no problem getting the runs under 10 minutes per.

Nothing noteworthy so far except a qualifier.

First 10 hours done with Fissure on p5. Switching to something else now.

The below numbers are with the Champion/Unique corrections I posted earlier.

Fissure p5
Runs: 210 over 10 hours
Avg. Cows/run: 347
Avg. Time/run: 2:50,6
p5 Cows/min: 122

I noticed my runs getting better towards the end, so I calculated the same stats but only for the last 70 runs:

Fissure p5
Runs: 70 over 3 hours and 17 minutes
Avg. Cows/run: 349
Avg. Time/run: 2:49,1
p5 Cows/min: 124

For the runs listed I mostly picked SCs, GCs, jewels, Ral, Sol, Hel, rare rings. No gems. (Had to pick a Frostwind that dropped ;))

We need more numbers! @Gripphon @ffs @Luhkoh @Nano ... Just rounding up the usual suspects 😀

Attachments

• RFL21R1S1_pt1_p5_Fissure.txt
    21.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
My numbers are just staying the same. Decreasing a bit since I played last night while watching a movie. But I got two pretty sick non qualifiers :cool:.
AlpttNu.jpg

AnMc2fg.jpg

Pretty pumped about both of those, but that last one is a trophy 🏆.

Oh my that sc! Congrats @Luhkoh !

On my side, will play a bit more today. But after last year's Cham-on-a-car few days before RFL had kinda announced that my top drop had been a couple of...Cham, well today I met a car tagged Sur. So...who knows. Won't get a nice place, but maybe some nice rocks anyway!

Reactions: Luhkoh
Did 2 more hours and have the rhythm down, now running ~11 minutes a run on p5 while watching TV. Of course after getting a qual early means no great drops, although some plain archon plates dropped which was nice, hopefully I'll roll some 3 and 4 OS on those.

After nearly 10 hours, finally managed a qualifier. Hopefully it won't be the last.

I burned my luck a bit....got that GUL when prep running on the nova sorc...a MAL from cows when testing the frost nova sorc...she is a bit slower as she is missing some key gear. And she managed a BER while leveling in the Cave. And an IST hforge. So for the 2 weeks I haven't done bad....just not so much for the tourney ;)

Just over 10h in, no qualifiers is about the last 7h.

I thought I had found a whole Cow King's set in a single run, but the boots turned out to be Sander's. I'm 0/2 for boots in this round.
Best find fo far is probably this one:

Code:
Shimmering Small Charm of Inertia 
Small Charm 
Required Level: 27 
Fingerprint: 0x2e7a9039 
Item Level: 81 
Version: Expansion 1.10+ 
+3% Faster Run/Walk 
All Resistances +5

10 hours in here as well. 4 qualifiers so far. I've also switched to a Defiance merc. Still too many deaths due to casting teleport instead of blizzard, but things are still going pretty good otherwise. Found my first two pieces of the Cow King's Set--though they were both the armor. Going with 3-piece Tal's to help find the Cow King's set also has given me some other nice finds: Bartuc's, Demon's Arch, Lightsabre, Valkyrie Wing, Thunderstroke, and Stormshield. Only 1 skiller so far (Plain Captain's), 2 plain 7 MF SCs, and my favorites:

Screenshot028.jpg
Screenshot025.jpg

I managed to get some freetime yesterday (for the first time in about a week), so I managed to get a whooping 1 h 11 min in.
No qualifiers, plenty of deaths for accidentaly casting teleport into a herd (with a 0 fcr amazon) and a farily huge goldloss from dead merc. (The latter might be since his treachery is in a non-eth exeptional armour. So apart from qualifiers, I am really hoping to find a few eth elite armours. ;) )

Keeping up the smallcharm trend, I did find a smallcharm with 11 fire res and 5 (or was it 6)% mf. Really hyped about that, cause my amazon has major res/mf problems.

Since @Gripphon's not around for this tourney, I'll give my own round 1 winner projections.

Huge chance to win:
@art_vandelay - he told me going for 60 hours again 0_0. With no @WoRG to blow everyone away, the only question is will he win in modern or with some crazy 1.09 zod?

@Pb_pal - Klaus is blessed by RNGesus, and after his life flashed before his eyes early in the set, he's out for a vengeful bbq.

@Nano - I don't remember him winning a tournament anytime lately, so we should all be very afraid. What's he running? How is he doing? You won't know until it's far too late.

Good chance to win:
@maxicek - Old dog is bound to learn some new tricks sometime. Might finish his runeword grail in a beatdown.

@m4ke - Time traveler extraordinaire would only return to the present when he's manipulated the timeline to his advantage I think. No world-breaking paradoxes please!

@saracen85 - Who needs teleport? Finished a set with time to spare, to say the least. His zon must have run into something shiny indeed.

Zero chance to win:
@ffs - I told anya about your PoE infidelity, and she is very very angry.

@PhineasB - He's far too nice and considerate a host to wipe the floor with us... right?

@Luhkoh - I figure if I put myself here, I either do well or am proven right. I'll still hope for the former :p.

Last edited:
5 hours in here.

Good news: Started out with ~5 min run times, which quickly dropped to 4 mins. Went for a while with runs anywhere between 3 and 4 mins. Now, I am pretty consistently in the 3:00-3:20 window.

Bad news:
Seriously.. please stop posting your non-qualifiers.. I've had to double check several times that I am not running on NM or something. :mad:
we_aint_found_shit.gif

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High