2021 Spring RFL Sign-Up and Running Thread: Round 1 (Moo Moo Farm)

Second batch, just over 10h with the Javazon. Only two qualifiers :(
Now switching back to the necro, hopefully he will do better.

Finished twenty hours; results sent. I'm looking forward to reading about everyone else's rune finds!

I also found three sweet grailers during my runs.
HCsplat.png HCuBB.png HCsSL.png
Ooh, lookie there - I managed to screensnip the Cow King's Hide at the moment the game was painting that animated sparkly over it!

Done with my 20 hours as well and found a few eth grailers along the way! Won't do another 20, but I may play around with some builds and have the timer running just in case.

Reactions: Luhkoh
Ended up taking a break for a few days and just finished the last hour of my first set. I went ahead and sent my results in, as I'm still undecided if I want to try to push for a second set.

I also took a break (meaning got super distracted entering the orange tourney), and I'll be out of town this weekend, so after that fast start, I almost ran myself out of time. Fortunately I noticed yesterday and rana couple of hours and should finish today :).

Reactions: Swamigoon
Couldn't find a good map with the Java to save my life... Now playing with Nova/ES Sorc for easy "hold down RMB", and I think I'll just roll with that for the whole set. :) Only change from last year's setup (here) is Zod'ed eth Arkaine's. Made one for my Zod sept and it fits nicely for some extra defense.

Not much running done yet, but did track some initial numbers with Nova Sorc, Java and some Trapper runs. I've always felt some of my past estimates with the rune/jewel count methods were way too high, and so far run counter numbers confirm that. Basically everything is in the 150-170 P5 kills/min range. I feel super rusty, so this may go up over the next few days, but some of those past estimates with 190+ based on rune drops were too high for sure. Pretty much in line with the indications the XP method provided though.

Just ticked level 90 at the 9 hour mark on my second set. I may have figured out the reason behind my rune and general good item drought in set #1..

Typed in /players 5 on a whim, and noticed that the runs started getting significantly longer.. 30-40 seconds longer.. :unsure:

Regardless, I am much happier with qualifiers so far this round, a few decent charms, and 2x 5os Rune Masters (foreshadowing? :whistle:)

Thanks to everyone who has submitted results so far. Less than 48 hours left! I'll post the Round 2 sign up on Sunday afternoon, and hope to get results for Round 1 up on Monday. For those still running, please try to submit results as soon as you've finished. Moo!

Ran only ~4 hours or so at this point. :( Still had issues with the run counter, basically had to create a new profile every session, otherwise it wouldn't track kills... didn't really find the motivation to run much. Too much D2 and PoE these last few weeks/months, I kinda felt like some time away from gaming :D nonetheless I'll be running some more in the evening, will send the results after.

84 runs completed, I have some legs left (meh...).

Anyway, things haven't change since last time, so...I could have stopped after 29 runs!

But last runs delivered a 45@ Kurast shield, and a Bow skiller with some cold damage, and a Hellslayer (well, that last one is... who cares ^^), so still happy with those.

See you at Travincal!

I tested trapper for 20 minutes then suddenly remembered the MF Run Counter included traps in the total kills.. so much for testing the trapper.
Also tested a WW Barb in cows just to see how badly he does there. Standard dual Grief WW build but with double swing Stormlash's on switch for static. A1 Merc with Brand, Shaftstop, and VGaze- just a walking Amp Dam curse. Ran on P3 since P5 was a little brutal on the Merc. By the time a few static procs have gone off from Stormlash side, Amp will also have cast, then I can switch to Grief side for WW. In the end reached around 70 P3 cows/min after close to an hour of running. Maybe Find Item can help, but not interested in that type of gameplay or anymore Barb in cows.

Results sent in from my 6 h 22 min batch. Found 5 <redacted>, so I expect to win. Now I just have to decide which ethereal items to make indestructible. :sneaky:

Will post about other general findings when I next have some time free. (Don't hold your breath. :p )

And this shortened timeline for rounds really puts the pressure on the host :D I hadn't thought about the fact that sign up for next round would generally go up before results from the last round were in, assuming posting sign up the weekend before the round starts (last weekend of preceding round!).

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High