2021 Spring RFL Sign-Up and Running Thread: Round 1 (Moo Moo Farm)

I ask myself this question every year. And every year I'm back for more. It's the SPF way.
Yeah. I have a feeling it will be the same for me.

Still, I find it really encouraging that despite me saying I might not even get 10 h in, and despite my long runtimes, @Luhkoh still did not pick me for "no chance to win". Really boosts my confidence. :cool:

12 hours in. I always get hyped and finish my set quickly even though I'm not planning to do a second one haha. To be fair, tough to stop playing with all these zods dropping left and right...

12 hours in. I always get hyped and finish my set quickly even though I'm not planning to do a second one haha. To be fair, tough to stop playing with all these zods dropping left and right...
Issue for you @Luhkoh is being in the middle and not catching any of those...

On my side, 5+ hours in, I knew I couldn't throw much more, but that's a real pace change for me! Feeling like a lurker here...

Also, playing a lot more sloppy, and already at 4...or 5...deaths. Meh... hope to find two more qualifiers to complete a set, and quality isn't that great either to be honest so... I wait until the 10 hours mark before complaining, but that's just to cap my number of Zods afterwards and keep it interesting for you guys to run!

I am now 2,5 h in. Experting to be able to double my runs this evening though.
I am about half a level lower than when I started, which really hurts since I play her on p1 only. But hopefully this offering will appease the gods, and grant me a boon for my efforts. :sneaky:

Completed 20 hours, only running 1 set this round

Characters used:
Renet Tilley (lvl 94 Untwinked ES/Nova sorc) 17:11 minutes (roughly 80% at P1, 20% at P3)
Ooze (lvl 91 twinked PNova/CE Necro) 2:49 minutes (roughly 75% at P3, 25% at P5)

Early on I was grabbing all runes, all amulets, rare/unique rings,most set and unique items/all charms/all flawless gems
in an attempt to get run times down around 3:30 I changed to picking all runes, rare amulets/rings, grand and small charms, and flawless amethyst most of the time

Many deaths, would estimate around 10 with ES/Nova (manaburn might packs hurt), and 3 with the necro (bad hit recovery)

Prelim results:
Nice Uniques: The Redeemer, Wiz spike, Ravenfrost, 156% ED Snowclash, 121% ED Razortail , 2 x change guards (31/33)
Nice Set: Trang's armor and gloves, Tal's amulet, M'avinas Caster

282 Flawless Gems (81 amethyst)
92 jewels (3 plain fervors)
110 GCs (2 skillers [pal comb +31% gold] [warcries plain]), 1 @15res all plain
106 SCs (1 @5res all, 1 7mf)

295 total runes:
HEL - 7
EL - 4
ELD - 5
NEF - 3
TIR - 14
ETH - 22
ITH - 21
TAL - 35
RAL - 13
ORT - 42
THUL - 21
AMN - 30
SOL - 22
SHAEL - 17
DOL -13
IO - 8
LUM - 7
FAL - 3
LEM - 3
+ 5 Qualifiers :)

See you at the finish line!

-------------------------
Vildecor
maxicek
hackedagainanda
Swamigoon
Nano
Babyhell
art_vandelay (1.09/1.14d)
Terroriffic
lillicoder
CaseyJones
Luhkoh
Pb_pal
ffs
Kitteh
PhineasB
D2DC (1.07/1.14d)
Kartongen
saracen85
m4ke
HoldtheDoor
mulligan 1.14d
-------------------------

Must take myself out of the running. Will try to bounce back in rounds 2 and 3. Good luck all...

4,5 h in.
Good news: I no longer have to worry about losing exp. ;)
Also, was lucky enough to find an item I have hoped to find: a ravenfrost. 221/17. Below is also the sc I mentioned earlier.
1MOgROR.jpg

kNTPR1c.jpg

icXVdql.jpg

New cow map within 5 minutes:

Cow King next to the portal! Other cows won't be spawning close to the King so I should be leaving less cows standing.

Stats are based off of the total kill count in the MF Run Counter. Merc will poke on average about two carvers every run, so the numbers are only inflated about 2 cows/run.
So far 5 hours in with 114 runs done at P5 setting.
2:38 Avg Time
438 Cows/run (436 corrected)
167 Cows/min (166 corrected)

I still find myself targeting groups that are on the small side.. The next 5 hours I will try to be more selective with what I target and see if that improves anything.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High