Friday the 13th strikes again - Item Find Thread - Mar 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, 'Grief' BA isn't too bad...any IAS roll over 33 is good...

The truely masochistic will try for a 'Grief' CB...only a 39 or 40 on the IAS roll is good there...

(the above refers to WW barbs, ofc....a Frenzy barb or Zealot is much less sussed about the IAS roll...)

WoRG

I gave up the search for +3 Elemental Clubs and made a facet sword from non-perfect facets instead:
Code:
Gemmed Crystal Sword
Crystal Sword
One Hand Damage: 5 - 15
Durability: 20 of 20
Required Level: 49
Required Strength: 43
Fingerprint: 0x8bb73865
Item Level: 81
Version: Expansion 1.10+
500% Chance to cast level 145 Arctic Blast when you Level-Up
100% Chance to cast level 31 Meteor when you Die
Adds 102 - 270 Fire Damage
-25% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+24% to Fire Skill Damage 6 Sockets (6 used)
Absolutely insane damage on Fissure druid in p8 AT. ( 3x -4/+4 ; -5/+3 ; -5/+4 ; -3/+5)

I also found my second Wisp Projector (first one had 11% Absorb, 14% MF) which is the slightest possible improvement:
Code:
Wisp Projector
Ring
Required Level: 76
Fingerprint: 0x13a4eeca
Item Level: 85
Unidentified
10% Chance to cast level 16 Lightning on striking
Lightning Absorb 12%
13% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Level 7 Spirit of Barbs (5/11 Charges)
Level 5 Heart of Wolverine (9/13 Charges)
Level 2 Oak Sage (11/15 Charges)
as well as a (basically) perfect String of Ears:
Code:
String of Ears
Demonhide Sash
Defense: 112
Durability: 11 of 22
Required Level: 29
Required Strength: 20
Fingerprint: 0x43248639
Item Level: 87
Unidentified
8% Life stolen per hit
+179% Enhanced Defense
+15 Defense
Damage Reduced by 15%
Magic Damage Reduced by 15
+10 Maximum Durability
Now I don't have to rack two of those in 1.07 🤪

Now I don't have to rack two of those in 1.07 🤪
Speaking of masochistic...there are better ways to get SoE in 1.07 than racking! With 550MF, hell Baal drops them 1:16 chance... granted, the corkscrew o' doom is brutal, but still...
If that's too nasty, hell Diablo drops them 1:43

I got 3 running council in 2nd round of RFL (1:89 chance for demonhide sash from council member, plus hork, and council has a decent chance to drop unique...)

Shame about the elemental clubs, but nice faceted sword...were you going to facet the clubs if they got 2sox? Hmmm...you know, they could get 3sox in 1.07, though Larzuk can screw them up there as well ofc, just like my bow...

WoRG

@WoRG I checked out @derklord 's list of max os he posted on the old forum before trying to shop one in 1.07:
It says 2os max and to double check I also went back to itemtypes.txt and weapons.txt and the sad result is that while itemtypes.txt allows Clubs to have three or more sockets each individual club has a limit of 2 set in weapons.txt :confused:

I wanted to make a facet club but realized that even with 'bad' facets the swords is much stronger vs. broken fire immunes like Invaders in the Ancient Tunnels. I would not have invested perfect fire facets into the club anyway, those are hoarded for the eventual perfect facet sword.

Baal doesn't sound like a forgiving running target but council is on my to do list in 1.07 already so I'll forgo the Demonhide Sash rack. ;)

Woohooooo!
QjOUig8.png

Thats grail -9! I'll be updating the grail thread soon. I was working on my RFL round 3 set, planning on running a full 20 hours in arcane, then I was gonna run pitnecro till the round ended, since I just need to lvl him up anyways. Well 9 hours into arcane, I couldn't take my terrible luck anymore and i switched to pitnecro a couple of day ago. Gotta say I'm glad I did. And it was ilvl 87, so from a champ.

Last edited:
3 rolls in...

Pestilent Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Required Level: 80
Fingerprint: 0x169c8f85
Item Level: 99
Adds 175 Poison Damage Over 6 Secs (150 Frames)
+18 to Life

Should I really continue? TBH i'm fine with plain shocking. Don't know how much longer that will take though...

BTW, any builds centred around toxic charms? Found enough to have over 4k damage to stick in a character's inventory😅

Poison damage is a ... bit complicated:

Depending on what build you play those can be helpful or harmful if I recall correctly. Generally elemental damage SCs are usually too hard to come by in their good forms (i.e. the ones Diablo, Baal and Nihla can drop) to warrant ever using them. For a lot of characters skillers boost damage more than damage charms and that goes especially for stuff like Enchant where +% Fire Skill Damage applies twice to its skill damage but only once to the damage your charms provide. So a skiller will almost certainly give more damage than three SCs there.

On the Chances for an ilvl 99 SC:
Shocking: 1 in 242
Shocking of Storms: 1 in 33396
Perfect Shocking of Storms: 1 in 9350880

Well balanced :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: saracen85
Poison damage is a ... bit complicated:

Depending on what build you play those can be helpful or harmful if I recall correctly. Generally elemental damage SCs are usually too hard to come by in their good forms (i.e. the ones Diablo, Baal and Nihla can drop) to warrant ever using them. For a lot of characters skillers boost damage more than damage charms and that goes especially for stuff like Enchant where +% Fire Skill Damage applies twice to its skill damage but only once to the damage your charms provide. So a skiller will almost certainly give more damage than three SCs there.

On the Chances for an ilvl 99 SC:
Shocking: 1 in 242
Shocking of Storms: 1 in 33396
Perfect Shocking of Storms: 1 in 9350880

Well balanced :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for the input. Yeah, poison IS complicated. Tried a punching barb with those charms in NM, didn't turn out well. IIRC these charms get screwed up even further whenever you have Venom skill on.

But I do have a soft spot for those lightning damage charms.. My Riftadin has around 40-1000 lightning damage worth in charms. So even a bad Shocking can squeeze in a little more damage.

Closest hc 2/20 ammy roll so far

Screenshot042.jpg
Code:
Dread Torc
Amulet
Required Level: 89
Fingerprint: 0xca47c34d
Item Level: 90
+2 to Assassin Skill Levels
+19% Faster Cast Rate
+13 to Attack Rating
+18 to Mana
Regenerate Mana 9%
All Resistances +16

Found this shield. I have no idea if it has some niche use (PvP?), but seems too nice to discard:

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-16 at 11.40.26.jpeg

Been running some Council, always get a laugh out of colorful screens like this when running with 61 MF.
Screenshot301.jpg

Finds so far:
Code:
Skin of the Vipermagi
Serpentskin Armor
Defense: 279
Durability: 15 of 24
Required Strength: 43
Required Level: 29
Unidentified
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Fingerprint: 0x68ae2a49
+120% Enhanced Defense
Magic Damage Reduced by 11
All Resistances +31
30% Faster Cast Rate
+1 to All Skill Levels

Stormshield
Monarch
Defense: 496
Chance to Block:  67%
Required Strength: 156
Required Level: 73
Indestructible
Unidentified
Fingerprint: 0xc9161c74
+30 to Strength
+25% Increased Chance of Blocking
Damage Reduced by 35%
Lightning Resist +25%
Cold Resist +60%
35% Faster Block Rate
Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 10
Indestructible
+348 to Defense (Based on Character Level)

Harpoonist's Grand Charm of Sustenance
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
Required Level: 42
Unidentified
Fingerprint: 0x4486c838
+29 to Life
+1 to Javelin and Spear Skills (Amazon Only)

And a disturbingly low number of Ber/Cham/Ral runes per hour. But the amethysts!

This dropped in the Pit.

Screenshot 2020-05-16 at 17.03.37.png

Upgraded twice:

Screenshot 2020-05-16 at 17.14.16.png

Doesn't look all that impressive on first sight, but when RJoF'ed this is my best WW Sin offhand option so far. Hits 2 frame WW with Suwayyah Chaos, having good damage and ITD + ML means it's not required from ring slot. Still looking for something eth though... :unsure:

Doesn't look all that impressive on first sight, but when RJoF'ed this is my best WW Sin offhand option so far. Hits 2 frame WW with Suwayyah Chaos, having good damage and ITD + ML means it's not required from ring slot. Still looking for something eth though... :unsure:

What mods are mandatory/we should be looking for, ffs? I have a mule full of rare claws, can check if something is good. I'm planning on making a WW sin too.

Just as much damage as possible :D ITD helps for sure. Natalya's Mark is actually a pretty good "basic" option for WW offhand because of its decent damage (vs demon/undead at least) along with ITD. Otherwise, not sure from the top of my head what the best possible combination is, but basically ideally ethereal, high ED, 2 sockets, self-repair (or Zod if really good nonetheless), some IAS or faster base so that sockets can be used for Lo/Ber or Zod if need be.

Reactions: rafquad
I found a GUL rune in a goo pile running the pits with my blizzsorc earlier this week. I forgot where the folder is for screenshots...I took one, just can't seem to find it in Windows10, lol.

Found the screenshot (thanks @Vildecor ) best goo pile drop I've ever had!

Attachments

• Screenshot002.jpg
    Screenshot002.jpg
    286.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High