Pure Diablo Forum Mafia Game #1 [Game over, mafia win]

Also, look at Iou's behavior today. He isn't trying to have a discussion or defend his point of view or actions. He just wants to get the votes in and shut it down.

I am trusting in the veracity of the facts, something you evidently can't do because your arguments don't stand up to even cursory scrutiny. The fact that Pyro arrived at his own conclusions about you with very little input from me, is just extra confirmation that your story is full of contradictions, slip ups, lies and obfuscation. There's no point doing a point by point analysis since all your posts on this entire thread exhibit these traits and frankly reading them once was painful enough!

Appeal to Emotion:

Look into my eyes @Pyrotechnician. Every word I have spoken is the truth (to the best of my knowledge). Dont do this. WE ARE TOWN. WE worked so hard to get here. Dont let this BS night action detract from your gut instinct. Youve known I am town the whole game. And youve suspected Iou as scum the whole game. I cant do anything about night actions, because I DONT KNOW what happened.

Bargaining:

Forget Prestige's promise to MK himself. I will stake my ENTIRE D2 collection, as well as my PureD membership! My role PM is TOWN DOC, (confirmed town by Noodle). If I am lying about this, I will give away every last D2 item I have ever found and loved, as well as quit from now until eternity the only online community that I am a part of.

I didn't want to have to reread all your posts, as I mentioned earlier, it was bad enough the first time. However, I spotted some interesting tells/slips in your phrasing/use of language:

Also not true. I made my ridiculous cop claim to try to draw out the real cop, and now the TRUTH.

Oh...so up 'til then you were lying, got it.

My plan to avoid two town results from Noodle, and avoid the "You're a GF", "No, youre a GF" debate was this Vanilla Cake BS?

Yeah, sure seems to be your plan - only it went sideways because you over-egged the pudding.

Again, I did this because I KNEW I was doc

This sentence structure is particularly interesting. Most people would simply say "I am the doctor", but your phrasing here seems to remind me of Bill Clinton's "I did not have sexual relations with that woman". There's elements of distancing, wrong tense (even if you consider the vanillaiser nonsense) and this post is after claiming you were police before. The "I knew" part stands out as weird and you've rather helpfully peppered all of your posts with capital letters where you a lying - this actually seems to be your tell - I advise you not to play poker!

Appeal to Emotion:

Look into my eyes @Pyrotechnician. Every word I have spoken is the truth (to the best of my knowledge). Dont do this. WE ARE TOWN. WE worked so hard to get here. Dont let this BS night action detract from your gut instinct. Youve known I am town the whole game. And youve suspected Iou as scum the whole game. I cant do anything about night actions, because I DONT KNOW what happened.

Bargaining:

Forget Prestige's promise to MK himself. I will stake my ENTIRE D2 collection, as well as my PureD membership! My role PM is TOWN DOC, (confirmed town by Noodle). If I am lying about this, I will give away every last D2 item I have ever found and loved, as well as quit from now until eternity the only online community that I am a part of.

This seems like false transparency in an effort to divert attention. By calling out the appeal to emotion before anyone else can level the accusation at you, it performs as a self-defence mechanism. Almost exactly like calling yourself fat/ugly/stupid before anyone else can so that you don't suffer the sting of another person calling you out.

This is coming across as a bit pathetic now.

Why on earth would I make myself look like such an obvious scapegoat?

Because you're mafia you need to prepare plausible reasons. Maybe you did it to use this exact defence?

By the way, almost every non-Gorny provided piece of information came from you: the Godfather, the Vanillaiser, the different roles, the convoluted explanations, the stories, the defences, and most strikingly the different commands you've given out throughout this thread - trying to use fear to control people. Not a very Town approach, no matter how much you bleat about being Town.

Conversely, I've relied on the merit of my observations and let other people form their own conclusions. I've not resorted to fear tactics or issuing commands, instead, I've relied on the truth and logic to prevail.

Because you're mafia you need to prepare plausible reasons. Maybe you did it to use this exact defence?
So.. rather than NK Pyro.. I decide to NK Noodle.. The ONE player that has me as CONFIRMED TOWN..

And.. I did this because I had prepared today's defense as my "plausible reasons" .. rather than take Noodle to the final three, and take my chances with a GF vs GF argument? ..

Your logic is infallible..

Whatever it takes to bring you down.

More intersting language usage here: "Whatever it takes" meaning deceiving, fabricating, denying and projecting.

So.. rather than NK Pyro.. I decide to NK Noodle.. The ONE player that has me as CONFIRMED TOWN..

And.. I did this because I had prepared today's defense as my "plausible reasons" .. rather than take Noodle to the final three, and take my chances with a GF vs GF argument? ..

Your logic is infallible..

When people make a denial they usually use more direct language, above you accidentally give yourself away (again).

edit: and I did not get recruited or some other loophole BS. I AM TOWN.

Your use of the overly formal 'did not' instead of 'didn't' in this case is also suspicious.

Maybe your unaware of what dot dot means? ..

I know what ellipses are thanks. They indicate intentional omission of a word or words - your liberal use of them indicates your subconscious is betraying you because you're omitting parts of the story that incriminate you.

By the way, maybe don't give me snark since you're misusing them, they have 3 dots in standard English.

@Pyrotechnician I suggest you start asking questions of @ioupain. He ignores and doesnt fully address my questions. He is going all out attack on me. And, is not having to defend his actions or comments.

I concede that knee-jerk reaction to Noodle getting NKd looks bad for me.

But again, WHY on earth would I NK the player that has me as CONFIRMED TOWN.. Because I "prepared" this scrambled BS defense? On what planet would I be to take my.chances with this rather than a GF vs GF argument?

By the way, maybe don't give me snark since you're misusing them, they have 3 dots in standard English.
Over here in 'Merica, we call them dots, and we are too lazy to use three of them.

Thats why we won WWII.. We take care of business rather than pontificating about pretentious "standard English" grammar!

And, this message is chock full of them, not because I am subconsciously omitting words. Its to give the reader a pause to think about how ridiculous the story is.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High