Pure Diablo Forum Mafia Game #1 [Game over, mafia win]

I'm not playing the newbie card. I'm playing the "these mafia games usually get out of the gate like a 1973 Ford Pinto" and that usually decisions made in the first handful of days are completely misguided. I know that I'm vanilla town, I havent a clue or a reasonable suspicion about anyone else in the game. Those that are the titular bad guys obviously know what they are and can throw the game into disarray by pointing fingers and casting aspersions. If you are really town and you are making calculated decisions, I'd really like to know how--because there have been no major events (or posts) that have changed the game in any substantive way since the first post. ***All vanilla townies are silently nodding their heads***

This is fine on a normal large size game with 20 players. In a game where there are only 7 players, there are really only 2 or 3 day phases. You can't wait 2 or 3 days for information to be revealed over time so you have to kind of speed up the process unfortunately.

If you are unwilling to vote then the only real option is to switch to Bad Ash and see what happens.

Unvote: ioupain

Vote: Bad Ash

:smiles: This is what the game is all about, people. A community coming together to kill Bad Ash. It's .... just so beautiful. : wipes away tear:

I somehow knew you would be pleased noodle....and for some reason I thought about helping you in the current D3 season...what a stupid idea that was.

Really...depends. Could get lucky I guess, and depends how flexible the active posts per day rule is for first day. That's a mod call and not a us call.

Cant believe we have to settle for like 3rd or 4th target.. Whoever is alive tmw, please go after iou/noodle with a vengeance.. :cautious:
You're assuming I'm mafia and that I'll still be alive...I'm not

The Day has ended.

With 4 total votes, Bad Ash has gone to elimination. However, the attempt on Bad Ash has failed. (Bad Ash is revealed to have one-shot elimination protection.)

Zemaj has been modkilled for not being active, with one post out of the required three. He was Mafia.

It is now night time, the night will last 24 hours, until tomorrow at 7PM CST

Anyone with night actions, you may now send them in.

Last edited:

1. Noodle: [1] (zemaj)
2. D2dc: [0]
3. Zemaj: [0]
4. Pyro: [0]
5. Prestige7: [0]
6. ioupain: [1] (Bad Ash)
7. Bad Ash: [4] (Noodle, ioupain, Pyro, D2DC)

Not voting: Prestige7

WE INTERRUPT THIS NIGHTPHASE IN ORDER TO BRING YOU A SPECIAL - NO HOLDS- BARRED- HARDCORE - BOXING - MATCH BETWEEN NOODLE AND BAD ASH!!!!

ROUND ONE: NOODLE GOES IN SWINGING WITH SPIKED BOXING GLOVES AS BAD ASH GOES ON THE DEFENSIVE AND DUCKS OUT OF THE WAY JUST IN TIME. BAD ASH COUNTERS WITH AN UPPER CUT AIMED AT NOODLE'S CHIN, HIS BOXING GLOVES COVERED WITH SHARDS OF GLUED ON DRIED ...NOODLES!

NOODLE QUICKLY SIDESTEPS AND TOSSES A BANANA PEEL ON THE FLOOR IN AN ATTEPMT TO GET THE SLIP ON BAD ASH!

BAD ASH FALLS ON THE BANANA PEEL AND BEFORE NOODLE CAN CAPITALIZE, BAD ASH THROWS CHOCOLATE POWDER IN NOODLE'S FACE, IN A SWEET COUNTER ATTACK!

BOTH COMBATATANTS REGAIN THIER FOOTING AND PREPARE TO LUNGE AT EACH OTHER AS THE BALL RINGS!

ROUND 1 HAS ENDED!

BOTH COMBATATANTS HAVE RETREADTED TO THIER RESPECTIVE CORNERS!!!!

(YOU MAY LIKE THIS POST)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High