2. D2dc: [0]
3. Zemaj: [2] (Bad Ash)
4. Pyro: [0]
5. Prestige7: [0]
6. ioupain: [1] (Noodle)
7. Bad Ash: [0]

Not voting: Pyro, Prestige 7
iou is the other vote on Zemaj

Lets go peeps. 9+ hours to go. Last game we couldnt muster votes for a lynch for like three days! :mad:

My initial vote for Noodle was pure RVS. But, hes done nothing to change my mind. Uncharacteristically active, interaction with BA seems odd (although I am basing this on 2nd hand info, never having played with both before), especially after claiming they try to kill each other even when on the same team. Also threw out a pretty timid vote on iou.

I barely have any info on Zemaj, him and Prestige been the least active.. whats the case for voting for him?

Gotta keep an eye on this Gorny character. Hes a smooth operator, but his avatar is very ominous.. shrouded in mystery. Yet, he has those glaring eyes, coming right at you, like a pair of silver bullets..

Gotta keep an eye on this Gorny character. Hes a smooth operator, but his avatar is very ominous.. shrouded in mystery. Yet, he has those glaring eyes, coming right at you, like a pair of silver bullets..

Twitch, twitch. Clever use of bold and word play there D2DC.

Cmon Prestige..

Playing the newbie card still? Throwing your hands up in the air, claiming to have no clue what is going on..

I can name at least one thing that everyone has said that looks scummy. I mean, if you dont notice anything yourself, you can at least agree/disagree with what others have said.

IMO everyone is "leaning scum" right now, but you are moving yourself towards the top of the list.

He we have a classic example of 'projection'. I'm also picking up notes of 'eau de desperation'. At first, I only suspected you but the certainty is growing...

Sorry that was meant to say "Here we have..." but since I can't edit.

I'm also noticing that D2DC is defending zemaj a fair bit, so I'm going to go out on a limb and say that D2DC and zemaj are mafia.

Trust me, Noodle will get his when the getting is good. Until then, i just feign partnership in order to advance my townie interests.
Unvote: Zemaj

Vote: ioupain

prestige is on my radar too. Can’t get votes day 1 if you don’t contribute, something a mafia scum would be looking to do.

I see where you're going, but you're ignoring the fact that we've knowingly been on the same team many times before yet have actively tried to kill each other.

Of course, I mostly just act in self defense. I'm the more rational, cool headed one. Practically Ghandi.

Ghandi with a really nice rug shop, I'm sure.

So, you two get put on the same team, and the masterplan to get each other in killed is not an all out offensive? Instead, engage each other in pleasant conversation, but not vote for each other as everyone would expect? Hoping the other players will pick up on this subtle cue, and subsequently vote the other person out..

Noodle and Bad Ash, always so sly, they pretend they are enemies but really have developed a long lasting friendship through rival hatred.

Lets go peeps. 9+ hours to go. Last game we couldnt muster votes for a lynch for like three days! :mad:

My initial vote for Noodle was pure RVS. But, hes done nothing to change my mind. Uncharacteristically active, interaction with BA seems odd (although I am basing this on 2nd hand info, never having played with both before), especially after claiming they try to kill each other even when on the same team. Also threw out a pretty timid vote on iou.

I barely have any info on Zemaj, him and Prestige been the least active.. whats the case for voting for him?

Noodle is awfully active, but his posts don't seem much out of the normal than his usual which is funny posts that don't actually contribute, his standard MO. Him and Bad Ash have been doing this forever, but I think this is one of the absolute few I've not seen an instant vote on eachother.

unvote: ioupain

Trust me, Noodle will get his when the getting is good. Until then, i just feign partnership in order to advance my townie interests.
Unvote: Zemaj

Vote: ioupain

prestige is on my radar too. Can’t get votes day 1 if you don’t contribute, something a mafia scum would be looking to do.

*throws everything off the table*

im keeping my vote where it is for now.

This is hilarious to me by the way. Bad Ash, you mad because Noodle took his vote away from ioupain? I thought you didn't like following Noodle's lead.

I've been lurking, trying to pick up cues. Maybe I'm rusty...maybe I've never been good. Cause I've seen NOTHING. Smoke and mirrors. Idle chit chat. Someone's posts have been headache inducing...but I don't have any indication that they are scummy, just unpleasant like looking at a My Space account from 20 years ago.

Its not nice to talk about my face like that, I know it causes headaches but you don't have to point it out...

Wait, who's posts are causing you headaches?

Cmon Prestige..

Playing the newbie card still? Throwing your hands up in the air, claiming to have no clue what is going on..

I can name at least one thing that everyone has said that looks scummy. I mean, if you dont notice anything yourself, you can at least agree/disagree with what others have said.

IMO everyone is "leaning scum" right now, but you are moving yourself towards the top of the list.

How many games have you played now Prestige7? I feel like you started playing when I kinda stopped playing but I don't know for sure. I'd bet at this point you've probably played enough to have a pretty good grasp on how things work unless that count is only like 2 or 3.

He we have a classic example of 'projection'. I'm also picking up notes of 'eau de desperation'. At first, I only suspected you but the certainty is growing...

Sorry that was meant to say "Here we have..." but since I can't edit.

I'm also noticing that D2DC is defending zemaj a fair bit, so I'm going to go out on a limb and say that D2DC and zemaj are mafia.

I'm not sure if I'm picking up on notes of projection or eau de desperation. I've been picking up notes of scummyness from D2DC, but that may be just that he is the one that is the most actively posting so I have more of his posts to read and form opinions on. Outside of that if you don't consider everyone at least a little bit scummy at this point you aren't playing the game, since everyone should be in question.

If I had to say who my scummy people are it would be Prestige7, and ioupain. Prestige7 is classic scum tactic right now, lay low, keep quiet, unless he really is just new. Ioupain is not giving me warm and friendly feelings since hes calling out the only person trying to actually do something.

D2DC would probably be a close 3rd though, and this sounds contradictory since I'm calling Ioupain scummy for calling him out, but like I said, its probably just because hes the one posting the most so I have more to read, but more posts is more town leaning as well so I think I'm just divided on him right now.

Zemaj I got nothing on since has very little for posts, if he doesn't pick up the activity I'd lay him in scum side as well. Bad Ash and Noodle I've got nothing outside of their normal non helpful activity.

TL;DR, everyone is scum, obviously.

I'm good with this, but could go with ioupain as well.

Vote: Prestige7

Not a problem Noodle, I'd knew you'd like how I call out your playstyle not once but twice!

All in good fun of course. Couldn't have a mafia game without you!

@Noodle is playing a corker of a game, in merely 4 words he has misdirected Bad Ash and cast suspicion on Pyro.

We are all over the place..

If I followed correctly, vote count is:
2 Noodle
1 Zemaj
1 ioupain
1 Prestige

I agree with a lot of your analysis Pyro, as my sights as of right now are looking at 2 mafia among this group of four: Noodle, BA, iou, Prestige.

Need to make sure we get to 4 or 5 votes on somebody tho..

We are all over the place..

If I followed correctly, vote count is:
2 Noodle
1 Zemaj
1 ioupain
1 Prestige

I agree with a lot of your analysis Pyro, as my sights as of right now are looking at 2 mafia among this group of four: Noodle, BA, iou, Prestige.

Need to make sure we get to 4 or 5 votes on somebody tho..

I'm more and more convinced Bad Ash is mafia. I looked at his Facebook page, and it looks like the set of the Sopranos, but not as friendly.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High