Pure Diablo Forum Mafia Game #1 [Game over, mafia win]

Re: rule 7a..
7 players, so 1/2 + 1 to get a lynch right now is 4 votes. However, we need a +1 vote to secure a lynch? So.. 5 out of 7 votes? Once we are down to six players, it would be same.. 3 + 1 + 1, or 5 out of 6 to vote..

If this is the case, I think its pretty safe to say we dont have 2 mafia.. Otherwise, a mislynch, or successful NK would basically be game over, requiring one of the scum to vote against themselves..

That is, unless Gorny has put in a setup that is gonna have a bunch of roleblocks/unsucessful NKs..

I copied that from an old rule set off of one of the games on the old site and hadn't even realized.

I'm on my way to work now, game is paused (no posting) until I get to a PC to look at things.

Rule 7A has been stricken and re written, you may carry on posting.

The end of day will be extended by one hour and twenty minutes, I will amend the timer link.

Much more from @Noodle than I would typically expect...

@D2DC with a nice catch on the rules... enough that I'll leave off how scummy setup speccing is...

I don’t know how to quote post here, but i feel like I’ve been slapped in the face by a Noodle.

D2DC: i like your style. Why the vote on Noodle?

This strikes a chord... a very understated entrance, noticeably lacking a RVS on Noodle, and in fact questioning the one RVS already there, most uncharacteristic...

Vote: Noodle

Does that make you uncomfortable?

Never go in against a Sicilian when DEATH is on the line. Noodle will get what is coming to him when he least expects it.

D2 carefully panning the rules could be a scum play, and the deflecting off of the potential for two mafia, is interesting.

zemaj turning up the heat on Noodle while pointing out that what D2 did is scummy, makes this an easy one for me at this moment:

Vote: Zemaj

7A (Revised) A majority vote of the total number of players left alive in the game is required for an elimination. One extra vote (insituations where there are enough players causes a lock, meaning that player will be eliminarted and cannot be unvoted. Example: With 7 Alive, 5 votes are needed for an elimination to occur, 6 votes will cause a lock. In a situation where 3 players are alive, 2 votes will cause an elimination, however there will be no lock as there aren't enough left alive to cause a lock to occur. In this situation voting and unvoting may still occur.

If Im understanding correctly.. with 7 alive, 4 would be majority, 5 for a lock (not 6)? The rule makes sense, I think numbers just got messed up?

I would like to invite others to weigh in with opinions about this new rule.. Namely is eliminartion the same as elimination? And, when will the "hanging" right parenthesis make its appearance?)

These points merit as much discussion as possible. No point in scum hunting until we can unravel these mysteries.. :p

Sup, all? Sorry for the dramatic entrance...emails were going to spam. I'm here, and ready to hunt scum.

Glad the gang is back. Could have used one of these games...or 10...during lockdown hell.

Vote count 1.0

1. Noodle: [2] (D2DC, zemaj)
2. D2dc: [0]
3. Zemaj: [1] (Bad Ash)
4. Pyro: [0]
5. Prestige7: [0]
6. ioupain: [0]
7. Bad Ash: [0]

Not voting: Noodle, Pyro, Prestige 7, ioupain

Updated timer to end of day

Last edited:
Hello all,

I of course visited on my lunch break, and it just so happened that the thread was 'locked' so that the rule could be scrutinised, which meant I couldn't post.

I'm catching up now.

Using my powers of deductive reasoning I have determined that zemaj is looking good for it.

Vote: zemaj

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High