Pure Diablo Forum Mafia Game #1 [Game over, mafia win]

@Pyrotechnician lets run an experiment? The two abstainers right now are noodle and prestige, both on the scumdar. Zemaj hasnt been around, so not sure if we can rely on him to vote..

Lets put 3 votes on someone, and see who is willing to jump on as 4th or 5th. There could be a mafia on mafia RVS vote out there right now. But, I want to see who is willing to be a potentially decisive vote on each other right now.

@Pyrotechnician lets run an experiment? The two abstainers right now are noodle and prestige, both on the scumdar. Zemaj hasnt been around, so not sure if we can rely on him to vote..

Lets put 3 votes on someone, and see who is willing to jump on as 4th or 5th. There could be a mafia on mafia RVS vote out there right now. But, I want to see who is willing to be a potentially decisive vote on each other right now.

Why do I feel like you're manipulating us?

Vote count 1.2

1. Noodle: [2] (D2DC, zemaj)
2. D2dc: [0]
3. Zemaj: [1] (ioupain)
4. Pyro: [0]
5. Prestige7: [1] (Pyro)
6. ioupain: [1] (Bad Ash)
7. Bad Ash: [1] (Noodle)

Not Voting: Prestige7.

Time left until end of day.

Vote: Bad Ash

There is the vote I was expecting all this time!

Why do I feel like you're manipulating us?

it doest appear to be accomplishing anything..

Interesting experiment, seems like you are trying to push whoever is not one of the first three into being the deciding vote close to the deadline, I guess it would see who has that willingness to cast the lynch/lock vote, but what does that say for the first three? Are they just automatically excluded from scrutiny?

I'm still comfortable with where my vote is, but agree, its very close to the deadline, we should try to come together on the vote.

Unvote: Prestige7

Vote: ioupain

some numbers to go along with experiment:

2/7 chance of lynching mafia
assuming sucessful NK, we are down to 5 players. assuming we didnt get mafia on d1, we have 2/5 shot on d2. So, overall "only" 15/35 that we will miss mafia twice, which would mean game over.

If we cant get votes for a lynch today, the first 3 kills would be 2x NKs and only one lynch on d2 odds of missing mafia in that scenario 4/6. Much worse..

Either that or we decide that Bad Ash is a better candidate. D2DC you said ioupain wasn't your first choice. Who is your first choice?

Could grant Noodle his wish.

Well I still think that D2DC and Bad Ash are mafia, so I won't be joining their efforts.

I'm not playing the newbie card. I'm playing the "these mafia games usually get out of the gate like a 1973 Ford Pinto" and that usually decisions made in the first handful of days are completely misguided. I know that I'm vanilla town, I havent a clue or a reasonable suspicion about anyone else in the game. Those that are the titular bad guys obviously know what they are and can throw the game into disarray by pointing fingers and casting aspersions. If you are really town and you are making calculated decisions, I'd really like to know how--because there have been no major events (or posts) that have changed the game in any substantive way since the first post. ***All vanilla townies are silently nodding their heads***

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High