Pure Diablo Forum Mafia Game #1 [Game over, mafia win]

Vote:: D2DC

For no other reason that he is the type f person that you get assigned to sit with on an airplane flight and he never shuts up--even though your body language demonstrates that all you want to do is listen to your music or read a book.

His stream of consciousness posting has not been effective in smoking out scum, and is more a a distraction than a net positive.

I'm willing to hear arguments about how I'm misguided in my assessment--but
i want it to hear it from someone OTHER than D2DC. From him, i've heard more than enough.

Got it working!

P.S. I am town cop. Iou is Mafia.

Now I know you're lying, thanks, that's made my next vote very easy.

@Prestige7 suggestion: dont play mafia.
ever. go read a book if you dont want to discuss.

P.S. I also investigated Prestige. He is Mafia.

Pull the other one.

Unvote: Pyrotechnician

Vote: D2DC

By the way, you gave yourself away, there were only meant to be 2 mafia in this game and zemaj was already identified as a mafia, so your lies got the better of you.

By the way, you gave yourself away, there were only meant to be 2 mafia in this game and zemaj was already identified as a mafia, so your lies got the better of you.
You caught me. How could I have overlooked such a detail? Well played..

(Aside: Give me a chance to reply! This was started at 01:00 UK time (i.e. when I was asleep) and I've been at work all day.)

I'm going to try to address the main points, though I haven't got the energy to quote each part nor to write 'war and peace' as D2DC is doing.
  1. Firstly I feel vindicated that my suspicions of zemaj were justified, I just picked up on something intangible in his post/writing - hence the lack of explanation.
  2. I'm sad Bad Ash died, I only changed vote due to pressure from y'all about getting 4 votes on *someone* and I was unwilling to be manipulated into having the choice made for me. The people who followed suit are more suspicious.
  3. I didn't orchestrate anything, so far the person most responsible for that activity is you @D2DC - who made you and Pyro the moral authorities who get to decide who is suspicious or not?
  4. Noodle did look like Townie initially but I feel like he is bluffing or double bluffing and it is hard to get a read on him.
D2DC looks like the obvious choice, but it seems that Pyro is always hiding in his wake, so....

Vote: Pyrotechnician

I don't ride in anyone's wake, or coattails as you put it later. I try to progress the game toward where we need to go, and a no lynch is not where we needed to go yesterday.

It may seem like I'm hiding behind him, but also notice he is the most active and as such is the most likely person any of us are going to interact with, almost every single post is in response to something hes saying. Whether that's good or bad appears to be in debate.

And no, no chance to reply, no sleep, no work :p. Kidding of course. I understand there are times where everyone can't respond right away. Which is typically why I do my multi-quote so I can group together posts and catch up.

Not sure I should be basing my decisions on Mod activity.. But, is Gorny really gonna MK both Mafias.. especially before the actual EoD? ..

UnVote: Prestige7

If we have no way to interact with a player for an almost full day phase it kind of kills the spirit of the game, especially if the only posts are the required 3 right before end of day. I think Gorny is trying to keep the game fair regardless of whatever the players alignment may be. Although I see that Prestige has made an appearance so the point is mute.

I have no reason to vote for ioupain, and with the obvious exception of Bad Ash (who is a notorious fiend in human shape and regularly sacrifices infants during the full moon), I don't vote for no reason.

So did your vote on iou earlier in the day yesterday to "spark conversation" meet your requirements? What conversation piece did you pick up on that I must have missed?

I mean you switched to Bad Ash later on and it might have been for no reason, but

Thanks, man.

Lol...this seems to be a constant theme this game.

Got it working!

P.S. I am town cop. Iou is Mafia.

Vote:: D2DC

For no other reason that he is the type f person that you get assigned to sit with on an airplane flight and he never shuts up--even though your body language demonstrates that all you want to do is listen to your music or read a book.

His stream of consciousness posting has not been effective in smoking out scum, and is more a a distraction than a net positive.

I'm willing to hear arguments about how I'm misguided in my assessment--but
i want it to hear it from someone OTHER than D2DC. From him, i've heard more than enough.

@Prestige7 suggestion: dont play mafia.
ever. go read a book if you dont want to discuss.

P.S. I also investigated Prestige. He is Mafia.

Now I know you're lying, thanks, that's made my next vote very easy.

Pull the other one.

Unvote: Pyrotechnician

Vote: D2DC

You caught me. How could I have overlooked such a detail? Well played..

Ok, this is slightly funny, I mean, it definately made me laugh, but its also a train wreck of posts.

Ok so to summarize:

- D2DC rambles about air conditioning

- D2DC claims cop and says IOU is mafia

- Prestige votes for D2DC due to rambling

- D2DC then tells Prestige not to play Mafia if he doesn't want to discuss

- D2DC claims to have not only investigated IOU but also investigated Prestige, who is also mafia

- IOU calls out D2DC for having two mafia in a game where one is already dead, This would also require D2DC to investigate two people in one night (which I guess is technically possible but yeah right, not in a simple game setup like this).

Did I miss anything? This is one of the most ridiculous string of posts and I've played some mafia.

Ok so to summarize:

- D2DC claims to have not only investigated IOU but also investigated Prestige, who is also mafia

- IOU calls out D2DC for having two mafia in a game where one is already dead, This would also require D2DC to investigate two people in one night (which I guess is technically possible but yeah right, not in a simple game setup like this).

Did I miss anything? This is one of the most ridiculous string of posts and I've played some mafia.

Nice summary

We may be spectated by a few friends I know from outside this forum.

They must be laughing at this. Don't think they got their money's worth...

Ok so to summarize:

Correct on all accounts!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High