Pure Diablo Forum Mafia Game #1 [Game over, mafia win]

Because I'm a Town Cop. Either there are multiple cops, or something is seriously fishy about D2DC's claim. I investigated him last night and was told he is town, but I guess I could be a Crazy Cop or maybe a bus driver was involved.

Well folks, I think I've just witnessed history in the making, Noodle actually claiming his role. I thought I'd never see the day. Did you go through the same thought process I did?

Thank you Noodle. Obviously I am not a cop. I am doctor. I did not want to reveal first, because it would be too easy for mafia to make a second (or preemptive) cop claim. Then, we wouldnt know which one to believe.

I am wondering if ther is a GF with all towns PRs. Either way, pretty sure Prestige is our scum.

So you didn't even run through whether claiming or not claiming would be better overall? Ok then.

I'm not going to be around much of the rest of the day. My mom passed away earlier this year, and today would have been her 77th birthday. About to head over to my dad's place to hang out with him, my brother, and sister. Thought I'd get in some action before I left since I'm not sure I'll be back before the day ends.

Vote: Prestige

If you saw the need to preemptively false claim, and saw the reason for all my BS.. Kudos to you, thats some next level s#*t!

I will be protecting pasta man tonight. So, hopefully that should be enough results to ensure a win.

Unvote: Pyrotechnician
Vote: Prestige

Well since everyone is now claiming up a storm, I might as well too even though I have nothing interesting to share. Just the normal plain old vanilla.

The reason I didn't interact with your original cop claim D2DC outside of summarizing your crazy string of posts was pretty much three parts:

- I know enough about mafia games to know your claim and posts were just complete and absolute bullshit, I knew you were trying to get a reaction out of the group and anything I would have said at the time pretty much would have been just to say cut it out, because honestly it was kind of insane.
- I didn't want to come straight out and claim vanilla before an actual role claimed, because if a power role didn't claim before the day was out, that would be one less person the scum would try to target to attempt to take out the potential cop/tracker/watcher what have you if we mislynched today. They would obviously only pick from the people that didn't claim yet for a night kill, process of elimination and all.
- I didn't know how to respond to your ridiculous string of posts without just straight up laughing, or telling you to stop trolling the newbies.

I'm Vanilla Town if that wasn't obvious.

Unvote: D2DC
Vote: Prestige7

So are we going to give Prestige7 a chance to say any last words, or are we just piling on the votes now? Because it seems like we are doing the later.

So are we going to give Prestige7 a chance to say any last words, or are we just piling on the votes now? Because it seems like we are doing the later.
Hes got his earbuds in and eyes shut. Dont disturb him.. :ROFLMAO:

Well this explains your hostility to Prestige earlier.
So, what do you think of Mafia Iou? I regret being so sarcastic around my cop claim. I caught a lot of flak my first few games. It can get pretty intense sometimes, especially with Gorny playing..

6 and 1/2 hours left till day end.

Vote Count 2.3:

1. Noodle: [0]
2. D2dC: [1]: Prestige7
3. Pyro: [0]:
4. Prestige7: [3]: ioupain, D2DC, Noodle
5. ioupain: [0]

Not Voting: Pyro

With 5 alive it takes 3 votes to eliminate and 4 votes for a lock.

Mafia is a serious game. If you are going to play you are going to play, either that or you can play like Noodle and just do whatever you want, your choice.

And yeah, yeah, I know. I haven't voted yet, thanks for the reminder Gorny. Feel like we are treating the game as already over. Who knows, maybe Prestige will come back and claim Miraculous cop. Then what???

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High