Pure Diablo Forum Mafia Game #1 [Game over, mafia win]

Vote Count 2.1:

1. Noodle: [0]
2. D2dC: [2]: Prestige7, ioupain
3. Pyro: [0]
4. Prestige7: [0]
5. ioupain: [0]

Not Voting: Noodle, D2DC, Pyro,

With 5 alive (I rhymed!) it takes 3 votes to eliminate and 4 votes for a lock.

That's kind of a classic scum move, trying to get the town power roles to self-identify so they can be targeted at night.
I would normally agree with you. But, today is the day to reveal. 2 of 4 town will likely not be around tomorrow. If info doesnt come out now, it could cost us the game.

I would normally agree with you. But, today is the day to reveal. 2 of 4 town will likely not be around tomorrow. If info doesnt come out now, it could cost us the game.
Why should we believe you're a Town Cop, with some apparently miraculous abilities to investigate multiple people?

I'm confident that D2DC is mafia. So confident that If I'm wrong (and its allowed as the rules are silent) I'll get mod killed by posting at night as an act of self sacrifice..Unless is role is to be a person that repeatedly farts in a sealed elevator, just to make things unpleasant--he is mafia. As Tony Montana once said "Say hello (and goodbye) to the bad guy."

I'm confident that D2DC is mafia. So confident that If I'm wrong (and its allowed as the rules are silent) I'll get mod killed by posting at night as an act of self sacrifice..Unless is role is to be a person that repeatedly farts in a sealed elevator, just to make things unpleasant--he is mafia. As Tony Montana once said "Say hello (and goodbye) to the bad guy."

Regardless of who is what alignment or role, you will be modkilled if you post during the night phase.

"Hello Prestige"

Well, only half a day left, so we are basically down to the wire with the pace we are going..

@Prestige7, I know your attn span is limited, so I will keep this part brief. You are either scum, or playing one of the worst pro-town games Ive ever seen.

"Hello."
"I dont know whats going on."
"Where is the clock?"
"Vote: D2, because he is annoying with all his scum hunting."

However, after your little speech yesterday about serving yourself up for MK, I wont even vote for you. Because once I flip town, youre going to be eating those words.

Ok, your part is done. Go back to your Entertainment Weekly, or whatever it was you were reading. For all those still interested in playing, please continue.

@ioupain, Ive suspected you as scum since the beginning, yet was never sure how much of that was due to this being your first game. After your reaction to my ridiculous cop claim yesterday, I believe that it can be attributed to first-timer awkwardness. Not just on your part, because we dont really have any game history/behavior to go off of.

I do believe Prestige is our Mafia, but Noodle and Pyro have gotten basically a free ride to this point. And, if one of them was our other Mafia, it would have been easy for them to fly under the radar.

Noodle has become more active with game related posts, instead of his usual fusilliness. Meanwhile, Pyro seems to have stepped back a bit, which is what scum would do. Just watch things unravel from the sidelines. Which of the two is your stronger scum read?

RE: requsting night action info

Mafia tend to look for clues about power roles. Hoping to glean some hints from players conversations.

They dont typically come right out and ask for it. Repeatedly. After being called out on it..

Again. Any info you have could die with you today/tonight. Even a negative result is a big deal. If you tracked someone last night, and they went nowhere, they are town. If you investigated someone last night, and they came back town, even better. Dont try to wait around until you get a positive result before you come forward. The game will be over by then.

@D2DC assuming I believe you, then Pyro was my pick.
I am far from convinced yet that Pyro is our baddie. But, I am thinking that either you or Noodle are our town's PR. You are the ones that actually responded to my cop claim. And, I feel like you two would be more reluctant to come forward (Noodle never wants to claim).

I havee seen Pyro online several times already. Whats going on over there?

Vote: Pyrotechnician

Vote Count 2.2:

1. Noodle: [0]
2. D2dC: [2]: Prestige7, ioupain
3. Pyro: [1]: D2DC
4. Prestige7: [0]
5. ioupain: [0]

Not Voting: Noodle, Pyro,

With 5 alive it takes 3 votes to eliminate and 4 votes for a lock.

I am far from convinced yet that Pyro is our baddie. But, I am thinking that either you or Noodle are our town's PR. You are the ones that actually responded to my cop claim. And, I feel like you two would be more reluctant to come forward (Noodle never wants to claim).

I havee seen Pyro online several times already. Whats going on over there?

Vote: Pyrotechnician

Awww, D2DC are you saying that you missed me? Thats so sweet. Sorry to keep you waiting so long baby.

They must be laughing at this. Don't think they got their money's worth...

Yeah I don't think so either.

Ooh. I JUST investigated Noodle. Result: al dente!

Odd, my result was wet and limp. Strange.

Nobody has any other night actions to divulge?

That's kind of a classic scum move, trying to get the town power roles to self-identify so they can be targeted at night.

Why should we believe you're a Town Cop, with some apparently miraculous abilities to investigate multiple people?

I've been putting some thought to the whole role claim thing and here is my thoughts on it. Say there is a cop, cop reveals, says they investigated X (as long as that person wasn't bad ash I guess, but not sure why you would have investigated him after his power reveal), we take their word for it, thats two confirmed town and lynch pool is reduced to 3 possible for today instead of 5. Better lynch odds for sure. If we still lynch wrong, tomorrow we would most likely no longer have said cop because I can't see in a small setup like this that there is a person with a one shot protection and another doctor/protective role, but I could be wrong. I guess then for tomorrow we would have one confirmed town, and 2 possible lynch targets.

If cop doesn't claim, our lynch pool is still 1 of 5 for today. If we lynch wrong tomorrow we could have one of two possibilities, either the cop survives and has two results to share, pretty much ensuring a win, or cop doesn't survive and we have no results to share and then tomorrow its a straight up 1 in 3 chance of he said/she said.

All above assumes its a cop, and not some other power role. If its a tracker, then if whoever they tracked went no where that would confirm they didn't kill bad ash, and therefore innocent. Same details for the rest of the analysis of cop. If its a watcher, then unless they watched bad ash last night they most likely would not have much for useful information (unless there is another separate power role, which once again, seems doubtful but possible), and in this case I think should stay silent and hope they pick the right person tonight to watch unless they are about to be lynched today.

Noodle, I know you are posing questions to D2DC about being a miraculous cop with the ability to investigate 2 people, but I know that you've played enough mafia games to know that's unlikely. Not sure why you are trying to put on a show of these being real "investigative" questions.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High