Pure Diablo Forum Mafia Game #1 [Game over, mafia win]

I'm not going to be around much of the rest of the day. My mom passed away earlier this year, and today would have been her 77th birthday. About to head over to my dad's place to hang out with him, my brother, and sister. Thought I'd get in some action before I left since I'm not sure I'll be back before the day ends.

Vote: Prestige

My condolences

My last words to all that voted to lynch me, and I mean this with all due respect.

You are morons.

Prestige, out.

• Angry
Reactions: Gorny
Well if that isn't the best defense I've heard in a long time I don't know what is.

Not that its really needed at this point, but I want to be a moron too:

Vote: Prestige7

Prestige7 has been locked and will be eliminated at end of day.

My last words to all that voted to lynch me, and I mean this with all due respect.

You are morons.

Prestige, out.

That was completely out of line, utterly fucking rude and uncalled for.

You are out of my games until you resolve several issues.

Vote Count 2.4:

1. Noodle: [0]
2. D2dC: [1]: Prestige7
3. Pyro: [0]:
4. Prestige7: [4]: ioupain, D2DC, Noodle,Pyro
5. ioupain: [0]

As all night actions are in and accounted for, the day will start a bit early.

Noodle was found dead early this morning his feet were bond together and he had been Tossed off of The Golden Gate Bridge His feet were encased in a cement block, and tied to him, was an empty pizza box. The track of grease that trailed out of the box and down his body was dripping into The San Francisco bay below, indicating that whatever pizza there was had fallen into the water along with the blood from the gunshot wounds in is thighs. Noodle hung dangerously close to the sea below. As he continued to sway in the breeze, sharks gathered in the water below. The feeding frenzy had begun as a great white leapt out of the water and tore off half of Noodle, including the head, an arm and half of the chest. As the blood poured into the water, it wouldn't be long before the evidence was gone. Sure enough, another shark came out of the water and took a serious bite out of Noodle, the line holding his corpse finally snapped, sending the body and any evidence along with it.

Noodle is dead. He was The Town Cop.

It is now daytime and you may post freely.

With 3 alive, 2 votes will seal an elimination.

Time left until the end of day 3

Vote Count 3.0:

Pryo: [0]
D2DC: [0]
ioupain: [0]

Because I'm a Town Cop. Either there are multiple cops, or something is seriously fishy about D2DC's claim. I investigated him last night and was told he is town, but I guess I could be a Crazy Cop or maybe a bus driver was involved.
He invest me as town. Unless you think I am Godfather, and made up.that whole bit about doctor?

I dont really have an explanation how he died.. Unless I am a naive doc, which means my protection does nothing. But, this doesnt make.sense to me. Why would Pyro target Noodle.after I.said I was gonna protect him?

There is no.way Pyro would know.if i am Naive doc.. I dont even know.

Unless Pyro has the power to remove someones PR, AND perform a NK.. Which.seems.insanely OP..

That just convinced me that they're never was a doctor to start with.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High