2020 Spring RFL Sign Up and Running Thread: Round 3 (Areas)

Finally made a video of AS Java:
68% FCR / 86% FHR / 40% IAS
Titan's
Enigma
Spirit
Griffon's 'Cham'
HLW
TO Gloves
Raven Frost
10/30 MPK ring
Razortail (upped)
Triple Res MF boots
2xSkillers with Life
FHR/Def GC
Spare Titan's
Flawless Amethyst (Gem Shrines)
7 SCs
5 Free Columns for picking

Merc
Hell Defiance
Infinity
Chains of Honor
Andariel's 'Cham'
Did not pick a lot due to stage fright but those runs are uncharacteristically short even then. My average over 14 hours now is at 59,8s. I can't help but feel they'd be at 59,3s with an Enigma in something without a speed penalty :D

Quick update. 1 Set down. Ended up with 7 qualifiers from AS with the Javazon. Gonna try to get another set in the CS with the Hdin, full-ish clears instead of 2 seal runs. See how far I get. That is all. Good Luck and keep running.

@J-Dog I've found that Slow Missiles is very useful with Archers. Teleporting past them is probably safer but since greed is the main driving force behind this tournament I say whatever :D

Slow missiles is great! With 0% damage reduction and the way lfury doesn't always deal damage if you are hit just before throwing even without D/E/A, slow missiles great way of dealing with archers. Looking at the picture it seems that has been the plan in that moment as well.

I mean look at that pack! It's hard to resist when 99% of the time you feel like the lightning god. I bet David Brevik is somewhere sitting on a throne built from Isenhar't Cases laughing an evil laughter whenever archers claim yet another soul.

moo_pointASp7.png
Stopped at 19:57:00,684 in order to account for the video above.

Got 18 qualifiers which is a long shot from Travincal, but I really can't complain after that round :D

View attachment 56735
Stopped at 19:57:00,684 in order to account for the video above.

Got 18 qualifiers which is a long shot from Travincal, but I really can't complain after that round :D

Did you get another Zod? Answer in about 10 days... ;-)

Reactions: art_vandelay
Any suggested dates for summer MFO yet?
Probably August like last year. I haven't looked at the calendar closely, but I can't envision proposing dates for MFO before RFL is even over ;)

Edit: Quote function seems broken. It doesn't show who is quoted? Also, fwiw, I preferred the old theme. Much easier on the eyes, and it was easy to tell which threads I'd already read.

Results sent!

Ran a full set with my LF java (5 hours in AS and 15 hours in pits mostly on p3) and the a partial set with bone necro of 10 hours AS at p3 and 5.5 hours flayer jungle mostly at p7.

My son was born this morning so I won't be finishing the second set but was very disappointed with both sets. 2 qualifiers in set 1, 1 qualifier in set 2.

Thanks for hosting @PhineasB !
Good luck to all the other runners!

Results Sent. Won't have time to finish the second set with the Hdin. Maybe the 5 qualifiers are enough points to place this round. Idk. It was a lot of fun though running in this for the first time. Looking forward to the next time and definitely the MFO.

Congrats @CaseyJones on the birth of your son.

Thanks @PhineasB for hosting

Back to the Untwinked Guardian Set.

A little less than 48 hours to go. Good luck to everyone still running, and thanks for everyone who has sent results. Please remember to do so as soon as you finish your set so that we can get results up promptly.

I have a little more than 2 hours left, so hopefully will finish, although it may come down to the wire tomorrow after work. Continued with my untwinked 99er Druid in the Pit, and he's on track to ping lvl 94 right around the 20 hour mark if I can finish. He has at least picked up one qualifier!

Reactions: Luhkoh
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High