2020 Spring RFL Sign Up and Running Thread: Round 3 (Areas)

I also didn't run, well didn't track anything. This was unfortunately 4th on my list of projects for my little spare time.

Managed to finish my set...was only at 13 hours and 0 qualifiers this morning, so put in 7 hours today...

Got 3 qualifiers...it was a good day for runes in 1.07!

Most importantly, didn't die! (Hardcore...) Leveled from 79-88 during the runs (actually was about 3million XP short of 88, so I did a few Shenk/Eldrich runs to get there)

Results sent

Thanks to those who sent results or confirmed they didn't run. Please do the same if you haven't already!

My Druid hit 94, so I called it good with 22 minutes left. I'm sure two (more) Zods would have dropped if I'd finished the full set, but I was happy simply to get the XP on the untwinked journey.

Results sent... all 2 of them. Did right under 18hrs (17:56:47.8 to be exact), and would have done much better to have spent my time elsewise. Think I'll just skip this shitshow of a round next time, it's always just painful.

Reactions: Luhkoh
Yeah, I gotta say, I was looking forward to this round since I think arcane is a very cool area, and I don't see a reason to ever run it outside this specific application. But idk if I'll be able to give up the extra uniques/exp in pits/chaos in future rfls.

Reactions: zemaj
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High