The John Constantine Halloween Mafia Game (Game Over, Town Win Day 6)

yeah i was trying to wait till @Leopold Stotch showed up so that I could make sure I vote the same as her.
Vote: D2DC
Whether you think Pyro is Neutral or not, it is certainly a possibility. And, I am offering a chance to find out.

That being said, town probably deserves to lose this game after failing to lynch. Hopefully, Pyro is Antisocial, or Leo gets MKd.. :rolleyes:

As a chess player, I'm always thinking of moves ahead. Games are almost always determined long before checking starts. Sometimes, a piece gets positioned in a place where it has no relevance on the current battle, but will be in the way when the final assault begins. That's where I feel I am at here, and felt this way in the other game as well. As a respectful player, I'd rather tip my king, and offer my hand, once I know I'm defeated.
Perhaps, but this is not 1on1 chess. You may not have been willing to put in enough effort, but others were still playing. This does not feel like you are tipping your hat. More like you are losing a basketball game, quitting, and taking your ball with you, not allowing everyone else to finish the game.

Whether you think Pyro is Neutral or not, it is certainly a possibility. And, I am offering a chance to find out.

That being said, town probably deserves to lose this game after failing to lynch. Hopefully, Pyro is Antisocial, or Leo gets MKd.. :rolleyes:

I agree, town deserves to lose, everything done so far has proven that town can't be bothered to actually participate.

That being said, I rather not lose, I'm not into losing. And no, I'm not a fancy antisocial, anti something, whatever role. Just normal town with protective abilities. I think 3 scum and 2 neutrals would be crazy in terms of numbers.

You confused me with your fancy voting and unvoting and revoting again. I'll make myself kill immune and go edit.
I didnt realize that was an option. I'll take one of those kill immunities as well.

Perhaps, but this is not 1on1 chess. You may not have been willing to put in enough effort, but others were still playing. This does not feel like you are tipping your hat. More like you are losing a basketball game, quitting, and taking your ball with you, not allowing everyone else to finish the game.
I think only because I foiled your plans for world domination lol

Sorry man!

I think only because I foiled your plans for world domination lol

Sorry man!
Like I said earlier, the no NK was a great move to foil my plans. But, following up with the claim basically broke the game..

@Luhkoh - We are both outed at this point, not much I can do there. But I would just warn against following Pyros lead.. I believe there is a very good chance he is not town alighned.

Agree.

You just ousted yourself and Log! Lol! Like, is that really playing or are y'all taking a MAJOR gambit here?

I agree, town deserves to lose, everything done so far has proven that town can't be bothered to actually participate.
[/QUOTE]

Okay, that's a little harsh. Game-talk aside, I'm sorry for not playing to the best of my abilities. I haven't been managaing my schedule well.

That being said, I rather not lose, I'm not into losing. And no, I'm not a fancy antisocial, anti something, whatever role. Just normal town with protective abilities. I think 3 scum and 2 neutrals would be crazy in terms of numbers.

I don't think you're townie period. I thought DC just outed you earlier with Log.... Did anyone else see that or was it just me?

And to make y'all even more angrier, LOL....

I'm not voting. Y'all mafia scum can take each other out. As far as I'm concerned, I'm the only townie. I think Lukoh is mafia or a neutral type role (Idk if a Seer type is 100% town. I can see it either way).

Pyro, DC, Log, and Tears were mafia but now that it's just the three of them (AND we're a trippy Constantine game with demons), I think y'all may be mafia but y'all all have a personal agenda/win condition. So why not add to this chaos more and just sit back and watch y'all take each other out? I'mma sit back and eat popcorn.

'Sides, DC's got the vote to be lynched. He doesn't need to be locked.

Famc5JB.gif

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High