The John Constantine Halloween Mafia Game (Game Over, Town Win Day 6)

Okay, that's a little harsh. Game-talk aside, I'm sorry for not playing to the best of my abilities. I haven't been managaing my schedule well.

That's fine, and you can call it harsh, but we don't deserve to win. The most active people in this game have been D2DC and logout, both of which have confirmed eachother as scum, and thats the only reason we have a possibility of winning.

Noodle got modkilled for not doing anything at all.

Zemaj probably had a combined total of 10 posts, but he was neutral so I guess its to be expected.

Luhkoh although new is doing fairly well I thought outside of the initial day 1 issues.

I guess I was just aggravated because we could barely get you to post outside of right next to day end and then you refused to vote almost every day. It wasn't helpful. Sorry if it seemed like I was going after you.

'Sides, DC's got the vote to be lynched. He doesn't need to be locked.

Famc5JB.gif

Thats poor thinking, logout confirms D2DC is mafia, D2DC confirms logout is mafia. We only have enough votes right now to lynch either D2DC or logout BECAUSE they are voting for eachother, what's to stop either of them from unvoting right before days end. You are also now saying that there are 4 total mafia because I have to be one as well. Zemaj was neutral. That would put the count 4 mafia/1 neutral/3 town. Mafia wins at the start of the game in this scenario. I'm sorry I went after you in this game, but your play mimic'd the last game where your were scum, so I went with the assumption that you were based on the similar format of play. I realize now that this may be just because of your schedule or what not, but the read I had was that you were mafia, and I was sticking with it.

I'm definitely not mafia. The only thing I've been able to do is protect Zemaj on the first night because he was targeted. Apparently, you were too with a blanket but my action protects those with harmful actions.

Night two I targeted Tears. Night 3 I targeted Luhkoh. The previous night I targeted Log. OBVIOUSLY it didn't go thru because they're all mafia lol

I'm definitely not mafia. The only thing I've been able to do is protect Zemaj on the first night because he was targeted. Apparently, you were too with a blanket but my action protects those with harmful actions.

Night two I targeted Tears. Night 3 I targeted Luhkoh. The previous night I targeted Log. OBVIOUSLY it didn't go thru because they're all mafia lol

Is anyone saying you are mafia at this point? Because I don't think we are unless I missed the memo.

Do you want a full detail report of what I can do? Is that going to convince you? Basically I can choose to either cast an illusion of myself, which will redirect any actions from myself to my illusion (this is what I did on the first night and caused the blanket to miss. I saved myself.

My other action is that I can draw a protective circle, this essentially acts like a jailkeeper in that the person in the circle can't be killed, but also cannot perform their action (if they have one). This is why on the night zemaj used his lightning rod I was certain the mafia had some form of ability that could go through the circle and why I was questioning how zemaj could possibly die if there were any protective roles.

P.S. I have a limited number of each ability. Its not like I can keep myself or someone else alive forever. I'll leave it a mystery as to how much of either one I have left just for the fun of it.

I guess I was just aggravated because we could barely get you to post outside of right next to day end and then you refused to vote almost every day. It wasn't helpful. Sorry if it seemed like I was going after you.

Oh, I saw. I understand your frustrations. You're not wrong.

Thanks, man. Again, I'm really sorry for not playing better and just sucking at time management.

Thats poor thinking, logout confirms D2DC is mafia, D2DC confirms logout is mafia. We only have enough votes right now to lynch either D2DC or logout BECAUSE they are voting for eachother, what's to stop either of them from unvoting right before days end. You are also now saying that there are 4 total mafia because I have to be one as well. Zemaj was neutral. That would put the count 4 mafia/1 neutral/3 town. Mafia wins at the start of the game in this scenario. I'm sorry I went after you in this game, but your play mimic'd the last game where your were scum, so I went with the assumption that you were based on the similar format of play. I realize now that this may be just because of your schedule or what not, but the read I had was that you were mafia, and I was sticking with it.

It's okay, the read I'm getting about you is your scum too. 🤣 So we at least agree we don't trust each other for ****! 🤣 I like this. 😁

If they unvote, they unvote. The game lasts longer. And it seems like perhaps DC wants the kill ability... Hmm... 🤔 Or maybe he just wants a win. I dunno. I don't trust anyone right now.

Oh my bad. Log role blocked me. Either way it wouldn't have gone thru.
Not me. I don't have role block. I can make people sleepwalk. I've done it once, no idea if it worked.
This is why on the night zemaj used his lightning rod I was certain the mafia had some form of ability that could go through the circle and why I was questioning how zemaj could possibly die if there were any protective roles.
This. I can't wait for the post game on this one. I believe there was a role block tossed out on me that night, and I targeted someone else for my NK. With Leo's protection, and yours (I thought you were cab driver) I don't know how my kill got through, but I did get confirmation that I NK'd him.

Oh, I saw. I understand your frustrations. You're not wrong.

Thanks, man. Again, I'm really sorry for not playing better and just sucking at time management.

It's okay, the read I'm getting about you is your scum too. 🤣 So we at least agree we don't trust each other for ****! 🤣 I like this. 😁

If they unvote, they unvote. The game lasts longer. And it seems like perhaps DC wants the kill ability... Hmm... 🤔 Or maybe he just wants a win. I dunno. I don't trust anyone right now.

It doesn't last longer though, I mean it could, but only if everything goes right. There are 5 people now, logout and D2DC know exactly what our abilities are. We need three votes to lynch. If one person gets killed tonight, that makes it 2v2 and town loses. Do you see where I'm going with this? If its just because you don't want to do the lock, I'll unvote, you can vote, and I'll do the lock, I don't particularly care.

Not me. I don't have role block. I can make people sleepwalk. I've done it once, no idea if it worked.

This. I can't wait for the post game on this one. I believe there was a role block tossed out on me that night, and I targeted someone else for my NK. With Leo's protection, and yours (I thought you were cab driver) I don't know how my kill got through, but I did get confirmation that I NK'd him.

Yes, I want to know to, I asked about it, but of course the answer was I couldn't have an answer. Game mecahnics, crazy thing.

One last thought for you DC, I do feel a bit of "take my ball and go home" honestly. Can you imagine, taking your ball to the park, and there's 9 kids, and you get voted to sit out so the game can be 4 on 4, fair? Like, no, that's my ball. I want to play.

You took my ball away. It wasn't a game for me, it was a movie. Glad you had fun though!

We can just agree to hate each others playstyles Leo. I need a new rival anyway since Caluin Graye isn't around anymore.

Although I guess D2DC could argue to be my rival, but I'm pretty sure he just wants straight up revenge.

One last thought for you DC, I do feel a bit of "take my ball and go home" honestly. Can you imagine, taking your ball to the park, and there's 9 kids, and you get voted to sit out so the game can be 4 on 4, fair? Like, no, that's my ball. I want to play.

You took my ball away. It wasn't a game for me, it was a movie. Glad you had fun though!
I mean, it was a dirty move, but if you are reading the QT at all you can see I was at least still pulling for you today if needed.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High