The John Constantine Halloween Mafia Game (Game Over, Town Win Day 6)

I win if all the mafia get killed regardless right? Maybe I have no imagination, but I don't see how I can go wrong killing a mafia.
Not necessarily. If Pyro is neutral, it depends on his wincon and what abilities he has left.

I am not suggesting anything other than a mafia lynch. I mean, you all are welcome to try that.. But, doubt you will find that helpful to your cause.. :p

The one of us that isnt lynched, and I suggest me, should be allowed to have a go at Pyro tonight. That way, IF he IS neutral, he is removed, leaving you + Leo 2 vs 1 tomorrow.

@Luhkoh - We are both outed at this point, not much I can do there. But I would just warn against following Pyros lead.. I believe there is a very good chance he is not town alighned.

After his prolonged campaign against you (even after your claim), when it was pretty clear you were town. He then went on to help defend Tears "demons" slip up, dismissing the imortance of it. To me, this was an even bigger "slip up" as you/Tears with the 3 of 8 business.

I went on to defend tears. Even though I voted for him every single day of the game so far. Makes sense.

I went on to defend tears. Even though I voted for him every single day of the game so far. Makes sense.
Certainly seemed like your primary target was @Luhkoh .. I was the one pushing Tears. And, voting him after I Scum claim and outed him doesnt really score you any credibility points. :rolleyes:

Yep, because yesterday was the only day phase we've had. Got it. Makes sense.jpg

Anyway. We are just posting back and forth for fun at this point so whatever I guess.

Vote: D2DC

Yep, because yesterday was the only day phase we've had. Got it. Makes sense.jpg

Anyway. We are just posting back and forth for fun at this point so whatever I guess.

Vote: D2DC
Yea, after Logo claim, there is not much to discuss today. Not exactly like you have any pressure on you that will make you explain yourself.

But anyway, you are either Neutral or you aren't. Either way, town should do exactly what I suggested. I have been the most helpful "Town" player this game.. :LOL:

1. It would appear that Logo has basically checked out of this game. Say what you want about my play, but at least it was strategic. Logo's no NK + claim seems like a deliberate move to ruin the game. If this is the case, he does not deserve to continue.

2. He may not even attempt an NK tonight (see #1). Or, as I suspect, I (and Tears) are the only ones capable of knocking off Constantine. Both Tears and I were Roleblockers, whereas Logo is a Sleepwalker (can make a player randomly visit another, but causes no other effect). I think we (Tears and I), were the only ones capable of stopping whatever protection Constantine has. So, if Pyro is Neutral, I may very well be the only one that can stop him.

Again, what I propose is lynching Logo today, and letting me have a go at Constantine tonight (meaning no Doc save by Leo). No matter who gets lynched and NKd, there should be 1 Mafia left vs (at least) 2 other players tomorrow. There isnt much left to play for after Logo claim. You already know who both the Mafia are. But, I am offering a chance to find out/potentially stop Pyro if he is Neutral.

Vote: LogoutZero

I haven't checked out.

The game can only logically progress in one direction, in my opinion. What you, or I say, likely will have no bearing on where this game ends up.

You want me lynched, so that you can take my NK power, and coupled with your roleblock, attempt to secure a solo win. No issues with that.

I don't think you really have any fear of Constantine's alignment. You're taking an idea I supplied, and running with it. Hopefully, the remaining players don't buy into it.

Not saying that, I'm not still waiting for the unsuspected (is it really, unsuspected then?) but, if there was something big coming, I'd have figured we'd have seen it by now.

That's sort of the problem with revealing the answers, in a sleuthing game. Whether you make a true claim, or a fake one, once you make such a drastic claim, there's nothing left to "play" only "wait and watch"

One of us should go down today. Then 3v1. Even if you, or I, secure an NK tonight, tomorrow's phase will be 2v1, and that's pretty much check-mate. Even if Pyro is not pro-town, a scum player will have no chances of convincing a townie to vote against anyone that isn't essentially verified scum. Whether they buy any manipulation or theory we put out, taking out scum is the natural order, not joining with scum to take out another player first.

I hope you understand, I'm not upset, or hurt, or salty, or anything like that. I think you played the game brilliantly, up until you claimed. I feel like, I was reading this interesting book, and then someone ripped the last few chapters out, and only left the last page with half a paragraph on it. I can see the ending, but it makes no sense, and there's no journey left to follow.

In roleplaying terms, we've been railroaded. The game is on a preset path, with no opportunity to explore the open world. We're going between points of interest, following quest markers.

You want me lynched, so that you can take my NK power, and coupled with your roleblock, attempt to secure a solo win. No issues with that.
A solo win is impossible at this point. That WAS my plan, but you passing on NK AND outing yourself pretty much put that out of the picture. Now, I just want to have my shot at Pyro.

I hope you understand, I'm not upset, or hurt, or salty, or anything like that. I think you played the game brilliantly, up until you claimed.
I really believed that the game would have been over if we didn't secure a demon lynch yesterday. I actually thought it was quite clever for you to skip the NK last night, basically not allowing me to out you today. But, then you came and outed yourself, which I don't understand..

There are enough clues and slips scattered throughout the game that absolutely Pyro, and probably Leo if she was paying more attention, already figured me out. Just like in the Too Much Scum game, I can definitely see the point of no return. Maybe I'm wrong, or just not willing to try hard enough. Who knows.

As a chess player, I'm always thinking of moves ahead. Games are almost always determined long before checking starts. Sometimes, a piece gets positioned in a place where it has no relevance on the current battle, but will be in the way when the final assault begins. That's where I feel I am at here, and felt this way in the other game as well. As a respectful player, I'd rather tip my king, and offer my hand, once I know I'm defeated.

A solo win is impossible at this point. That WAS my plan, but you passing on NK AND outing yourself pretty much put that out of the picture. Now, I just want to have my shot at Pyro.

Just trying to get that revenge in. I see how it is.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High