The John Constantine Halloween Mafia Game (Game Over, Town Win Day 6)

Tears85 has been locked and will be lynched at the day's end.

Tears85 was dragged off to the hanging station. However, a curious thing happened. Tears85 began to shout: I'm Human, he made me do i! I swear!

The others would have none of it, as they strung up Tears85 once and for all. Just before he was lynched, Tears85 began to thrash wildly and began to speak in a language no one could understand. When he finally did go limp, something fell out of his pocket: The Green Bell of Ulthool.

Tears85 has been lynched, he was The Demon (Mafia) Abnegazar, Godfather and Roleblocker.

It is now night, anyone wishing to submit night actions, please do so ASAP. The night will last 24 hours until tomorrow 11/16/2020 at 7:10 PM CST.

V6GnqyT.gif

Alright. Here's what I know.

I am mafia NK. I did not attempt N0. N1, I attempted to NK Leo. I was unsuccessful. N2, I attempted to NK Tears, and was again, unsuccessful. N2 is when the lightning rod went off. N3, I did not attempt an NK.

I apparently made a faulty assumption about the balance of this game. I figured, with *at least* 3 mafiosos, the town would be stacked. Heavily. After the game is over, you will see I voiced that I was afraid of performing any movement at night, for fear of walking into a trap. I wanted to take this game slowly, painfully, and drag it out.

As far as I can see, there are 2 scum factions, which are allied, but broken. There may be others, I'm not certain. I do know I was supplied with 2 win conditions, one being solo.

My scum partner has claimed to been role-blocking me every night. I'm assuming at this point, he also has more than one win condition. I figure, he knew I would also be tempted to go for the optional win, and that I would very likely take out my competition at some point. Probably early game.

I don't agree with the play made here. Had you kept it up in our chats (good one with the demon blood curse) and waited until we tossed out another townie, I think you could have secured your solo victory. At this point, I'm rooting for town.

Whether the remaining players are all pro-town or not, I don't care. I want DC lynched, then lynch me the following day. If I survive the night.

Vote: D2DC

I don't agree with the play made here. Had you kept it up in our chats (good one with the demon blood curse) and waited until we tossed out another townie, I think you could have secured your solo victory. At this point, I'm rooting for town.
Hey, Logo I apologize if this bothered you, I am not trying to upset anybody. Just playing a game.

I couldn't get confirmation, but believe that if we didn't secure a scum lynch yesterday, coupled with a successful NK, the game would have been over. I had been trying to lead town to a lynch, but nobody was cooperating. I wouldn't have normally taken such a drastic step, even with the optional wincon. However, I also didn't want the game to end so quickly/easily, even if that meant we may lose. Gorny put a lot of detail/thought into this game, and I wanted to extend it just for the sake of the game as well.

If you read all my QTs, you can see that I wasn't trying to sabotage you or ruin the game. I genuinely thought it through, and believed we could still win (even if our NK didn't go through last night).

Ya never know what will happen. Maybe one of us is lynch proof! :rolleyes:

Vote: LogoutZero

Oh dude, no hard feelings at all :D

Rather good play, in fact. I bought it. I applaud you for the most part, I'm just not a fan of the way you claimed. I feel it was premature, and removed any chances of a scum victory.

I don't think the game is going to end easily. I have a feeling Constantine is not necessarily pro-town. Win condition of collecting the 3 artifacts. If the seer and the priest of Horus are townies, I don't see a victory for us without taking out Constantine.

Absolutely no hard feelings DC.

I had a feeling from pre-game, that you were likely also offered a solo win, and would pursue it. Heck, you trolled me in the Too Much Scum game, and you didn't even have a reason to lol

I expected no less.

I don't think the game is going to end easily. I have a feeling Constantine is not necessarily pro-town. Win condition of collecting the 3 artifacts. If the seer and the priest of Horus are townies, I don't see a victory for us without taking out Constantine.
I know for a fact that at least part of this is incorrect, because I immediatelt PMd Gorny after lynch to pick it up..

Just in case its up for grabs, can I pick up the Green Bell of Ulthool? :unsure:
I have it now, along with my Red Jar of Calythos. Gorny would not say what they do. However, I suspect its sonething like you say, giving one of us extra power. I have long suspected Constantine was un-NKable, and wanted to save that showdown for the very end.

Well I'm thoroughly confused :D. I got my clairvoyant sketch of d2dc last night, and he was peeping in Leo's window 0_0... and had glued it shut.

Luhkoh, basically Tears, D2DC, and Logout were all mafia but apparently have competing interests, so they turned on eachother. Basically we have to pick/choose which one to lynch today based on how dangerous we think they are and then lynch the other tomorrow.

@Pyrotechnician right right, I guess it's the competing interests thing that confused me, and why d2dc thought outing himself was a good idea. But sounds good, I'll throw my vote in for any of them. Any thoughts on who you want to go for? Also paging @Leopold Stotch. We three need to vote together today.

@Luhkoh - We are both outed at this point, not much I can do there. But I would just warn against following Pyros lead.. I believe there is a very good chance he is not town alighned.

After his prolonged campaign against you (even after your claim), when it was pretty clear you were town. He then went on to help defend Tears "demons" slip up, dismissing the imortance of it. To me, this was an even bigger "slip up" as you/Tears with the 3 of 8 business.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High