MFO Summer 2020 Signups and Running Thread

If they make amazon wishlist for USD10 or less which includes ointment I can provide said ointment so long as it is FAM! This is definitely not secretly a plot to obtain their mailing address.

-------------------
Baal
-------------------
Vildecor [1.14d SC FAM]
Friiser [1.14d SC FAM]
PhineasB [1.14d SC FAM]
Babyhell [1.14D SC FAM]
John Remedy [1.14d SC FAM]

-------------------
Pindle+
-------------------
Kstil3227 [1.14d HC FAM]
jjscud [1.13c FAM]
CaseyJones [1.14d SC FAM]
Hackedagainanda[1.14d SC FAM]
Nano [1.14d SC FAM]
m4ke [1.14d SC FAM]

-------------------
Level 85 Areas
-------------------
Trim [1.14d SC FAM]
Swamigoon [1.14b SC vanilla]
ffs [1.14b SC FAM]
Albatross[1.14d SC FAM]
QueenEm [1.14B SC FAM]
art_vandelay [1.14d SC FAM]
Luhkoh [1.14d SC FAM]
Nagisa [1.14d SC FAM]
LiquidClear [1.13d SC FAM]
Pb_pal [1.13d HC FAM]
EatSleepDiablo [1.14d SC FAM]
frozzzen [1.13d FAM SC]
ResTTe [1.14d SC FAM]
maxicek [1.14d SC FAM]

-------------------
Teams
-------------------
Lazybones
  • PhineasB (Baal)
  • Nano (Pindle)
  • Pb_pal (A85)
Filthy Casuals
  • Vildecor (Baal)
  • CaseyJones (Pindle)
  • Luhkoh (A85)
Happy Three Friends
  • Babyhell (Baal)
  • Kstil3227 (Pindle)
  • LiquidClear (A85)
--------------------
Available for teams
--------------------
Baal

Pindle

A85

Team Happy Three Friends
yIi334at.jpg

Flippy/Babyhell

Big boyz delivery!

Sadly not close to perfect, but still ilvl99 so cool one. Also found a TC3 (eth!) at some point, but didn't took a screenshot.

gKxxFZQl.jpg

Code:
Rainbow Facet
Jewel
Required Level: 49
Fingerprint: 0x7e55f3c1
Item Level: 99
Version: Expansion 1.10+
Unidentified
100% Chance to cast level 51 Poison Nova when you Die
Adds 37 Poison Damage Over 2 Secs (50 Frames)
-3% to Enemy Poison Resistance
+5% to Poison Skill Damage

The Hand of Broc
Leather Gloves
Defense: 17
Durability: 7 of 7
Required Level: 5
Fingerprint: 0xc6d3a0b5
Item Level: 99
Version: Expansion 1.10+
Unidentified
3% Mana stolen per hit
3% Life stolen per hit
+19% Enhanced Defense
+10 Defense
+20 to Mana
Poison Resist +10%
Ethereal

Reactions: Luhkoh
Lol.

Maxi joins the game.
Second later - the sound of balls being sucked back to the abdomens of all other A85 runners travels three times around the Earth.

I mean, only one is immune to this, right queenEM? GOGOGO my champion! <3

• Haha
Reactions: maxicek
Lol.

Maxi joins the game.
Second later - the sound of balls being sucked back to the abdomens of all other A85 runners travels three times around the Earth.

I mean, only one is immune to this, right queenEM? GOGOGO my champion! <3
I really appriciate the support! I will try to be worthy of this.

I have found a number of Ral and 2 Sol, which is always useful if I need (yet) another Insight...

I really don’t think anyone has anything to worry about - My map isn’t great, I’m not running hard.

Switched from barb to blizz sorc after work yesterday. Figure if I can't beat nagisa and froz, better just join them. Look out! She's gonna drop me all the goods.

• Haha
Reactions: Babyhell
Figure if I can't beat nagisa and froz, better just join them.
Hey, don't count out we middle of the pack folk. There's still a chance! Or, if this competition needs more smack talk -- all y'all are going down!! ...Unless you don't, 'cuz that's cool, too...

...I'm actually really surprised I was listed in the bottom half of the alvl85 group, though. Thought I was doing better than that. I'm no Hall of Records runner, but by feel I'd guess I'm averaging 50 runs per hour. Considering the time I've put in so far and still coming out so low, I guess I must be praying to the wrong Diablo gods and not getting the luck I need. I wanna be mixing it up in the top three by the time the next update rolls around! :coffee:🙏🎧🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

Technically it doesn't matter how long the run takes, just how many you do :D That and the number of uniques and champions you take out in the process, then it comes down to MF%/luck.

If you average 6 "boss packs" and 50 runs per hour, you kill about 300/h.

At the time of the first update, I had about 6k kills. Nagi and Froz either killed more or a similar amount but got better RNG.

frozzzen has definitely been running like a mad man. I'm not sure if that means he's been running a large amount or simply that the running is driving him insane, but either way it sounds like trash talk to me, and the middle of the pack should be shaking in their boots! Unless you don't wear boots, in which case just a mild state of unease will suffice.

Switched from barb to blizz sorc after work yesterday. Figure if I can't beat nagisa and froz, better just join them. Look out! She's gonna drop me all the goods.
If you really want to join nagisa and froz, might I suggest complaining? I'm not one to give away their secrets, but that's one of their secrets and it's yours for free!

On a serious note, in terms of who's ahead right now: yeah, it doesn't matter. In my first win, Hrus was in first place for 9? days of the MFO. Just keep running. It just makes it all the sweeter when you pull the ol' 6th place to 1st place over the final weekend. GL cool kids ... and also responsiblisa and the coat.

On a serious note, in terms of who's ahead right now: yeah, it doesn't matter. In my first win, Hrus was in first place for 9? days of the MFO. Just keep running. It just makes it all the sweeter when you pull the ol' 6th place to 1st place over the final weekend. GL cool kids ... and also responsiblisa and the coat.

So you're saying there is still hope???

@maareek frozzzen = the coat? Hmm...

caster of ancient tunnels
croatian opponent at tournaments
crazy old arctic teleporter
coldest of all time

Am I anywhere close? Or maybe he just always wears a big trenchcoat? :p

Thanks for the advice! Now to figure out how to complain nonstop while still talking mad trash...

Reactions: Miron and PhineasB
In my first win, Hrus was in first place for 9? days of the MFO.

Yes, but that was obviously his fault, for naively settling for a single tyraels. I mean, he is old enough to shake Sinatras hand, he should have known better.

I really appriciate the support! I will try to be worthy of this.

No need to prove anything to anyone, really. You have won the "best fanbase" award already, anything on top of it is just a bonus. But still - GO GO GOOOO!!!!!!!

So you're saying there is still hope???
I am! I'm even saying there's a chance!

@maareekAm I anywhere close? Or maybe he just always wears a big trenchcoat? :p
champion of at
I didn't give him the title, but it fits. To me, though, he'll always be the frozprince.

Thanks for the advice! Now to figure out how to complain nonstop while still talking mad trash...
This can be difficult, but remember that vagueness is your best ally. "I could get alot more runs done if these stupid monsters didn't keep dropping such great stuff!" or "All these qualifiers are dropping me down to only 99.87% of the best ever efficiency, how can I win!??!"
You gotta put the fear in your opponents, and remind them of how unlucky you are at the same time.

I am at like 11.5k packs killed (730 barb runs, and now up to 500 sorc runs) in just under 20 hours, and feel like I am running like an absolute madman. Wrist and finger hurts haha. And I don't foresee being able to put this much time into an mfo in any situation other than having to stay mostly at home due to coronavirus. And I still anticipate only hitting ~35 hours, which is pedestrian compared to the time investment I see in those past tournaments o_O.

But no worries. Surely that will be enough to win the whole thing :cool:. Tunnels are gonna have to pick up the pace a bit though if I'm going to beat the record score. Need moar tyraels!!

Best I could do maareek :D.

Reactions: maareek
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High