MFO Summer 2020 Signups and Running Thread

Hi All!
With thanks to @Pb_pal for the reminder, please send your updates when you have finished running for the day. Please try to use this format, as it makes it easier to compile for the update posts:

Title: SPF - MFO results

Category: A85
Asteron's Iron Ward 27.8
Ravenlore 14.6
Crown of Ages 10.7
Windforce 9.3
Windforce 9.3
Total 71.7

For participants in A85 and Pindle, please send the update to me via PM. For Baal, @Albatross has kindly volunteered to supervise, so please send updates to him.

Reactions: LiquidClear
@queenEm Glad you've enjoyed the skill transition! I saw you asked if it was worth converting from an Orber to Blizzard in the Daily thread, and had I responded I probably would have suggested against using an unknown skill less than a week before the tourney. Awesome that you're having fun with it!

Update #1 sent. I'd like to have been a bit luckier than this, but I'm off to what I'd call a pretty good start.

Most interesting snapshot so far. I don't see this too often, so it's always a pleasing sight:

Screenshot030.jpg

The ring turned out to be a Nature's Peace, so all the more special. What's more, the Battle Sword was one of the random exceptional grailers I'm missing! ...'cept I forgot, so I didn't bother to pick it up. C'est la vie. I'd wager I'll find another before the week's over.

Also found two Highlord's in the last three days (grailer!). If only my jewelry luck translated into high TC items... 🤪

Nature's Peace
Ring
Required Level: 69
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 85
Fingerprint: 0x1a1de51b
Damage Reduced by 8
Poison Resist +23%
Slain Monsters Rest In Peace
Prevent Monster Heal
Level 5 Oak Sage (11/27 Charges)

Highlord's Wrath
Amulet
Required Level: 65
Item Level: 85
Fingerprint: 0xb0d91621
Lightning Resist +35%
Adds 1-30 lightning damage
20% Increased Attack Speed
+1 to All Skill Levels
Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 15
0% Deadly Strike (Based on Character Level)

Highlord's Wrath
Amulet
Required Level: 65
Item Level: 87
Fingerprint: 0xea536d4f
Lightning Resist +35%
Adds 1-30 lightning damage
20% Increased Attack Speed
+1 to All Skill Levels
Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 15
0% Deadly Strike (Based on Character Level)

Last edited:
I just started my summer holiday and I'm going away for a week soon so I decided to just enjoy the juicy haul picks after I get back. I'm still at home for a few days so I'll try and keep Item Find Thread alive while you guys grind away. Good luck everyone!

Reactions: Vildecor
Well well. As a mere bystander this Olympics, I came here mainly to see some blood, but unfortunately, the niveau of present trashtalking is rather low. I am dissapoint. One can only hope this gets better with time, as adrenalin and sleep deprivation kicks in and the real quality of your characters starts to present itself.

In the meanwhile, just one thing: GOGOGO @queenEm! (I want tou to win mainly to own nagi and frozzens asses, but when you make friends, you inevitably make some enemies too, so whatever :D )

I keep odd hours, so my weekend runs are just now coming to a close, results sent in. The rest of you in the Baal category can go ahead and give up now.

• Sad
Reactions: Babyhell
56 qualifiers in "MFO2020" stash. no idea how many runs or how much time was spend on it. Those numbers just make me feel old. Non qualifiers were quite abysmal with highest rune being Fal and no real keeper charms. Ohwell, back to the tunnels. Sent raport some hours ago. I don't have much chance of winning this but at least I hope it won't be a barb (gogo china).

First 3 Days Update – Pindle+ and A85 Categories

All updates for these categories are in! Thanks, everyone, for being so prompt with those :) I'm looking forward to seeing how things develop over the next week!

Pindle+
Very competitive at the top, with the top four fairly close. Lots of time for big drops to happen, so definitely a race to watch. Current rankings (without information about point totals) is in the spoiler.
1. Kstil3227
2. m4ke
3. Hackedagainanda
4. Nano
5. jjscud
6. CaseyJones

A85
After time away from the MFO, our two returning competitors are blowing the doors off, but are in a pitched battle for the victory. Who will prevail? And it’s very tightly packed with about a half dozen players behind the front-runners, so this will be exciting to watch unfold! Current rankings (without information about point totals) is in the spoiler.
1. Nagisa
2. frozzzen
3. Albatross
4. ResTTe
5. LiquidClear
6. Luhkoh
7. Swamigoon
8. Trim
9. EatSleepDiablo
10. Pb_pal
11. ffs
12. QueenEm
Not running - art_vandelay

Sad, just sad to be in last place in A85 category. Not surprising though... And it will make you guys feel better 😁

Now that PhineaS posted and I can copy his approach :)

The most unpredictable MFO category is well under way, while some competitors have pulled away I wouldn't bet on anyone at this point. There's still plenty of time for Baal to cough up some high scoring items.

1. John Remedy
2. PhineasB
3. Vildecor
4. Babyhell
5. Friiser

I expect coat to overcome schaefgisa by the end. Old timers battle will be epic! Hopefully someone will have some cream for their old creaky joints when it's over though.

Maybe one of them finishes top 5 even!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High