MFO Summer 2020 Signups and Running Thread

So. 11th place. Time. to. pull. out. all. stops. Stated simply. Sacrifice children.

Youngest. Talks alot. alot. Went to AT chest directly.

1599441876195.png

Clearly. This is not enough. Middle child next.
1599442033164.png

These short staffs prove the pics legit. But yet still lagging. Nothing left but first born...

1599442422055.png

Probably all Tyreals. Or...

Results sent.

Stats:

Lots of p1 AT runs
Qualifiers: 75+-
MF: 611
226 runes (13 Rals; 32 Tals)
Top three: Gul, Fal, Lum
147 perfect gems (20 amethysts)
66 jewels (2 rare; 2 unique)

Facets: 2 (-3/+5 Light; -4/+5 Light)
TC3s: 2: Lenymo and Infernal Torch
Set Amulets: 7 (Telling of Beads)
Unique Amulets: 2 (Rising Sun)
Unique Rings: 2 (SoJ)
Gheeds: 0
Grand Charms: 89 (4 Skillers; nothing special)
Small charms: 91 (7% MF + 12 mana is prob best)
Rare/Magic of Note: 705 items picked up; best In process

Reactions: Trim and PhineasB
Results sent. I ended up leveling my lightning sorc from 87 to 93 after yesterday's update. Across the three characters, we picked up Vex x2, Ist, and Mal x2, plus a 5/3 lightning facet and this fun SC that will definitely accompany the next conviction-wielding melee character that needs to level for a key piece of equipment:
Code:
Flaming Small Charm of Balance
Small Charm
Required Level: 81
Fingerprint: 0xa7435343
Item Level: 99
Version: Expansion 1.10+
Unidentified
+5% Faster Hit Recovery
Adds 16 - 28 Fire Damage

• Love
Reactions: Trim and Babyhell
Final update's sent. I'll refrain from discussing whether I made any score improvements over the weekend to keep the suspense high. 😜

I'll make a wrap-up post sometime tomorrow with screenies, a list of all drops & cool finds / grailers, and a vid showing off how poorly I play. As much enjoyment as I had while competing, it'll be nice to tie everything up with some green & gold bows and finally give my hands a much needed break.

Can't wait to see how everything turns out! Much love, y'all!

Reactions: PhineasB
@Neck Romancer Yeah, i know. I had my grail planned with a lot of details long ago. The thing is that i would need to go to normal, which would result in rerolling my pitmap. I wanted to keep it for the MFO at first but i still don't know if it's worth it to reroll it. It took many hours to get it and it's really good. Maybe i can let it go since i got top 1 Pitzerker score in Hall of Records some time ago. On the other hand, i've also heard that i would have to be insane to reroll it XD
I've heard about people thinking there's an 8 character limit in D2 but one character is beyond anything I've ever seen :D

Reactions: ResTTe
Meet the Olympians thread is up here to keep everyone occupied while we process results. Missing results from only one entrant per category. Either way, I will post early this afternoon (West Coast US) and update later with any late-breaking results.

Final results sent. This one is probably my favorite non-qualifier of the event.
B2NQ5.png

Still no Bane Ash though...

It's really hard to find in A85. Had to check my shiny new Torch of Iro @ 600 MF:
Code:
Embalmed (H) Ancient Tunnels 1:278527

The odds are the for the same Bane Ash in the Pit.

Here's Mang Song's for reference :D
Code:
Devilkin (H) Pit Level 1 1:111785

Reactions: ResTTe and PhineasB
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High