Anything Goes D2 Lounge!

I had a 1.08 saracen on a 1.09 bowazon and AFAIR you could very easily proc it using FA, i.e. that one source of AD was more than enough. Might apply to 1.07 as well.

Your math should be correct. Though I would consider a non-os base, you could always get lucky and socket it with the cube.

Diablo is a stingy game. I had been doing LK runs all day with nothing until I started complaining about 10 minutes ago. Then this dropped the same run:
08valor_rack2.jpg

A slight side note, does anybody know how to get Bandicam working with windowed D2? It won't let me select it, it just selects BVS since I run D2 through that.

I don't use the "game capture" option, I just use the "screen capture" (I think that's what it's called?) and you can resize the capture window and move it wherever your heart desires.

ya I don't know if game capture works at all with D2.

I remember it did for me back in 2014 until around Oct I think after a graphics card update for NVIDIA (now on a new comp altogether) but before that it ran perfectly fine.

Tourney would be around 20.6. Wanted to host it earlier, but from 5.6. till 17.6. lasts arguably strongest chess tournament ever which I will watch so I won't be able to play much during that period. So, from like 20.6. and then will last for 3 weeks.

@Gripphon - take over the world yet? :rolleyes:

Indeed. Playing other games so I'm not active here.

@Gripphon sounds great, and at least I'll be able to play some during those weeks.

MFO when, autumn? That's one tradition I would like to see living from year to year :)

But new concepts are all great. Will be interesting to try what's best at WSK.

@Gripphon You play chess as well? It would be my pleasure to crush you =)

We need a live stream of this one! :p

So I was working late on some stuff and decided to do a quick tunnels run with my blizz sorc before sleep...

... and randomly had Tals armor drop on me from a boss pack.

The third Tals piece for the sorc. No screenshots unfortunately, just wanted to share.

Defeated Diablo with a Barbarian last night for the first time since 1999. Yikes! what a match..probably took a good 40 minutes. Dude can't throw a punch if his life depended on it, 56% chance to hit D., no CB.

@zemaj That's the sucky part...it was P1 all along :mad: I could have sworn the game has been frozen at P8 for some reason. Today I tried to kill Pindle, and even that was THOUGH!

I'm not sure If I like this game with out the cookie cutters.

Hit clvl 96 with the WW barb this AM. Then ran Big D for an hour trying to pick up an essence to I could respec - he has an additional 5 DEX due to a charm found en route to 96 plus a little more life than I need (by ~50) in teleporting mode.

Did D cough up an essence? Nope.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High