Won't You be my Neighbor Game Thread [Day 5]

It's quite possible Huckit came after me during the night, but my weapon beat his. He claimed kitchen knife, and flamethrower. In our chat, he alluded to not wanting to discuss his weapon power level. In hindsight, looks like he might have been fishing for info on my weapon.

I'm probably gonna get raked for this but... does a phone charger mean anything to you?

Leo claimed to be nosey neighbor, that sounds like a tail role to me. Could be evidence of them talking. He did say, after Zemaj went down N1, that he was down "1 neighbor" and, again, in hindsight, I wonder if that was a slip. It makes sense scum would have a neighbor-left chat, neighbor-right chat, and faction chat.

I said Pyro and I were talking about what type of neighbors we were and I said I was trashy, drunk, and nosey. I took it most of it in jest. Truth is, I haven't claimed anything yet.

I have received no link to a QT with a neighbor. Anyone may claim to be my neighbor; I have received absolutely zero information about having one. Maybe someone else was told they're my neighbor. I have no idea. My role PM didn't even mention the possibility of a neighbor.

Are you sure????? Because the only message you posted was on October 25 at night saying "Yes, kill them all please." to which I replied "Lol." I have checked back since and SOMETIMES the link works and sometimes it doesn't. Idk what's going on... but you are my neighbor, lol! I got a receipt for it but I don't think I can show it, lol.

Considering Huckit is a confirmed mafia, wouldn't that just point out to the remaining mafioso who they need to target.?

My response was to logoutzero. I'm having trouble reconciling my dear friend Leo's account with reality.

I'm probably gonna get raked for this but... does a phone charger mean anything to you?
Yes, yes it does.

Considering Huckit is a confirmed mafia, wouldn't that just point out to the remaining mafioso who they need to target.?
The more I thought about it in bed, the worse idea it seemed. I thought that, if Huckit was killed by a ball point pen, we could just figure out who had the ball point pen. After thinking about it, whatever killed Huckit is almost certainly a townie's weapon, so yeah. I don't know what I was thinking last night.

Huckit did say something along the lines of "what if mafia has some sort of item viewer role"

Freudian claim, perhaps.

I'm at a loss. What should we do? The way I figure it, some townie has a weapon higher than whatever Huckit had, if that's indeed the reason he deeded last night. I would assume they (scum team) would put their strongest out at night, but I can only speculate. I'm thinking, there might be a possibility that 1 townie swings a bigger stick than whatever mafia is left, and that they are going to HAVE to rely on a lynch of that player to win the game. That's assuming there isn't a 3rd faction out there.

Role cop can easily be on either team.
Weapon perv voyeur makes the most sense to me as a scum role. What difference does it make to townies to know what items others have? Unless there's a pro-town kill ability, item peeker makes no sense to me as a town role in this setup.
Coroner just seems, I don't know. If Noodle is learning what item killed a player, then the item peeker could swing to a pro-town role.

Then we have a f'king useless "doc" type role.

Guys, I'm sorry, I haven't been as active or as on the ball as I should have been. Some distracting developments in real life have prevented me from being as engaged as I would like to have been.

Alright where here is my super duper logic since everyone has at least posted....something.

Huckit brought a knife to a gun fight and lost. I don't see any reason at this point to withhold this information. Scum know who they targeted, and they know that they lost, so it makes no logical sense to not disclose this. Leo's disclosure of her night actions I think lends credibility to the fact that the opening day stories contain hints/factual information in them.

On the night that gorny was killed, he was found on the lawn outside of my house, this was also the same night that Leo claims to have checked to see what weapon I had. Gorny's role indicated that he would block all actions against the person he targeted. Him being outside of my house seems to indicate that on night 2 he likely targeted me, which is why Leo was blocked from receiving results from her night action.

Huckit showed up dead last night, the story obviously shows that he died in my house, because as stated, he brought a knife to a gun fight. If the conclusion isn't obvious here I don't know what is.

I think this is what happened. Noodle and I were voting for logout. Logout and Huckit were voting for me but the vote from huckit wasn't there when Leo was able to post on her break so they missed the lynch opportunity. Night comes, I was putting pressure on Logout (and Huckit) during the last day. I think the Leo/Huckit scum team thought that they could kill me, and then respectively put a lot of pressure on Logout and his awful role claim. This backfired when Huckit lost the fight. Leo is forced to resort to roleclaiming in a hopes that it would give her credibility.

I was going to add some conspiracy theory here where the Huckit/Leo scum team possibly knew I had a powerful weapon and set it up that Huckit would sacrifice himself, but the more that I keep thinking about it the less sense it makes (and is just unbelievable). The reason it keeps making less and less sense is that Leo is claiming to be a Voyeur that can determine what weapon each person has. By her own admission she was blocked from receiving a result on me, and she received a result of phone charger from logout. Logout confirmed this result. Unless logout is going to come at me with a phone charger and choke me to death I think that option is out.

Here are the parts that could be possibilities though....Leo claims Voyeur which is completely useless from a town perspective and only benefits the scum and who not to target, but we also have a) a babysitter with no children to protect, b) a coroner that is giving us jack all for information unless its actually passive in that the opening day post tells us the people who died are either town or scum, but noodle seems to indicate that his role is active in that he asks for information on people the night after they die.

I'm inclined to believe the simplest explanation makes the most sense and that Leo needs to leave the neighborhood, but we have some time I guess....

I think this is what happened. Noodle and I were voting for logout. Logout and Huckit were voting for me but the vote from huckit wasn't there when Leo was able to post on her break so they missed the lynch opportunity. Night comes, I was putting pressure on Logout (and Huckit) during the last day. I think the Leo/Huckit scum team thought that they could kill me, and then respectively put a lot of pressure on Logout and his awful role claim. This backfired when Huckit lost the fight. Leo is forced to resort to roleclaiming in a hopes that it would give her credibility.
Quoting myself I guess as I think....In this paragraph I guess its possible that Leo could have just voted for logout if she were scum because why not? There was ample time for her to do so. Another wrench in the works I guess that would incline me to believe that Noodle would be more likely to be scum, but in Huckit's last post of the day he thought Noodle and I were playing the town, so...I'm not sure this would sway me more towards Noodle over Leo.

I think we are on the same page. Now I just have to decide if you are playing me like Huckit did, or being a reasonable townie and coming to the same conclusions I am.

I guess we wait for his pasta-ness.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High