Won't You be my Neighbor Game Thread [Day 5]

** NO MORE VOTING **

Please allow up to 48 hours for me to count everybody's vote..

Final Count:

Code:
Leo (2) - Noodle, Pyrotechnician
Noodle (1) - Leo

That went faster than I thought..

On Day 5.. we have finally mounted a lynch vote. I guess it was difficult to find a suitable gallows in our peaceful suburban neighborhood. In the end, we had to make use of the basketball hoop hanging above Noodle's garage. Ironically, Leo's very own rope was used to string her up. Leopold Stotch was..
Mafia Voyeur - can see other player's weapons.

With that, the game ends in a town win. Congratulations!

I will post more game notes shortly

Reactions: Leopold Stotch
GG guys. Thank the gods for Pyro reading me. I knew, if I survived that night, and he claimed otherwise, he was it.

And I've already mentioned this in the afterlife thread, but damn fine play Huckit. I bought it hook, line, sinker, rod, and boat.

Role PMs:

Innocent Child​

• Welcome @zemaj , you are an Innocent Child.
Abilities:
  • At any time during a day phase, you can send me a PM and you will be announced as an Innocent Child by the moderator.
Win condition:
  • You win when the Town faction eliminates all Mafia.
Weapon:
  • Pacifier - Hopefully, you aren't relying on self-defense. XD

Babysitter​

Abilities:
  • Each Night, you may target any (mod confirmed) Innocent Children. Assuming no interference with your action, that player will be protected from one direct kill, but they will also die if you are killed.
Win condition:
Weapon:
  • Phone Charger - I suggest wielding it as a strangling device. Attatching your iPhone and swinging it about like a flail is another option! XD

Voyeur​

Abilities:
  • You share a Private Topic with your fellow scum; @HuckIt. <link>
  • You have a factional night-kill meaning that each night one of you may night-kill a player.
  • Each Night, (if you do NOT perform the NK) you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, you will learn what weapon they have. You are NOT the standard Mafia Scum Voyeur.
Win condition:
  • You win when the Mafia faction eliminates all Town.
Weapon:
  • Rope - Strangle strangle.

Neighborhood Watcher​

• Welcome @Gorny, you are a Neighborhood Watcher.
Abilities:
  • Each Night, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, you will stop all other Night actions from affecting them in any way. See Rolestopper.
Win condition:
Weapon:
  • Flashlight - At least it is big and bulky to club people with it!

Coroner​

• Welcome @Noodle, you are a Town Coroner.
Abilities:
  • Each Night, you may choose a dead player. You will be given accurate information on that player's role, alignment, and cause of death.
Win condition:
Weapon:
  • Scalpel - Be careful, it's sharp!

Fruit Vendor​

• Welcome @HuckIt , you are a Mafia Fruit Vendor.
Abilities:
  • You share a Private Topic with your fellow scum; @Leopold Stotch . <link>
  • You have a factional night-kill meaning that each night one of you may night-kill a player.
  • Each Night, (if you do NOT perform the NK) you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, that player will be told they received fruit (but not who sent it).
  • 1-Shot Poison - In lieu of performing the standard NK, you may use your poison ability to NK. This kill is NOT subject to the item/weapon mechanics.
Win condition:
  • You win when the Mafia faction eliminates all Town.
Weapon:
  • Knife - Stabby stabby.

Role Cop​

Abilities:
  • Each Night, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, you will learn that player's role (but not their alignment).
Win condition:
Weapon:
  • Revolver - Bang bang, I shot you down. Bang bang, you hit the ground. Bang bang, that awful sound

This was the same order as the ranking of weapon "strength". The main idea behind this was to make things a bit more difficult on Mafia. Knowing towns propensity for no-lynches, I wanted to make NKs not "automatic". The biggest wrench being that Pyro's revolver was un-beatable by Mafia weapons. This is why I gave Leo her peep ability, and Huckit his 1-shot poison.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leopold Stotch
GG, y'all. Thanks for hosting, DC. I had a lot of fun.

I totally fucked up on Day 4? I was supposed to vote for either Log or Noodle (I can't recall. I think it would've been Log) on break and I didn't take the chance, thought I could do it while working. But at the cashier stand I kept getting customers and my opportunity slipped. I think if I had voted, we would've had the game. Huck, I'm so sorry!!!! 😂

Huck, you did great! GG!

Log, what was your role exactly?

Reactions: HuckIt
No wonder Log's role didn't make sense. We killed Zemaj right away. 🤣
Pretty much. Although with my phone charger, I'm thinking eventually you two could have NK'd me easily, and would have cost us 2 townies.

Curious how things would have played out had Zemaj activated his claim. I absolutely would have targeted silently had I known...

Also, had I had at least 1 mod confirmed innocent child, I would not have made the claim I did.

I received no role information about being, or having, a neighbor. I have communicated with no one at night except our esteemed game moderator, exercising my role. Maybe coroners creep people out.
I have received no link to a QT with a neighbor. Anyone may claim to be my neighbor; I have received absolutely zero information about having one. Maybe someone else was told they're my neighbor. I have no idea. My role PM didn't even mention the possibility of a neighbor.
Anyone who has played with me knows I don't lie in this game. It's too complicated. I'll readily withold the truth if necessary, but I don't outright lie. If I say something, it's either a useless joke or the truth as far as I know it.

Confirmed. Noodle was lying. Town yes, but still lying.

GG guys. Thank the gods for Pyro reading me. I knew, if I survived that night, and he claimed otherwise, he was it.

And I've already mentioned this in the afterlife thread, but damn fine play Huckit. I bought it hook, line, sinker, rod, and boat.

The funny thing is, I really was convinced it was you and Huckit, I was originally going to push for a Huckit lynch and then say I was going to investigate you that night because I literally could confirm your claim, but it just seemed so ridiculous at the time that I couldn't justify voting for huckit over you.

GG, y'all. Thanks for hosting, DC. I had a lot of fun.

I totally fucked up on Day 4? I was supposed to vote for either Log or Noodle (I can't recall. I think it would've been Log) on break and I didn't take the chance, thought I could do it while working. But at the cashier stand I kept getting customers and my opportunity slipped. I think if I had voted, we would've had the game. Huck, I'm so sorry!!!! 😂

Huck, you did great! GG!

Yeah, I think this is where the opportunity was missed for sure, you could have easily made the vote, the lynch would have happened, and as long as you picked the right night kill target or use the poison) and it would have been over.

No wonder Log's role didn't make sense. We killed Zemaj right away. 🤣

Did you not get role flips from your night kills?

Valid question here, why did you not use the poison on me the night you came to kill me?
This was one of the game mysteries to me..

After towns remarkable no-lynch, it stood 3 vs 2. Mafia could have used 1-shot on anybody, which would have guaranteed 2 vs 2, eliminating any possibility of a Scum lynch!

Confirmed. Noodle was lying. Town yes, but still lying.

Yeah, Noodle was lying, but I had valid reason for not going after him after investigating him, a mafia coroner is just...so unlikely. Although it would be a fantastic cover/claim role for scum.

This was one of the game mysteries to me..

After towns remarkable no-lynch, it stood 3 vs 2. Mafia could have used 1-shot on anybody, which would have guaranteed 2 vs 2, eliminating any possibility of a Scum lynch!
I mean, there is...some...reason not to here. If Leo had made the lynch that day, it would have been 2v2 going into the night, in that scenario I would have without a doubt used the poison and finished the game. Roleblocker was already out of the picture, literally nothing to stop you.

With it 3v2 it would have pushed it to 2v2 using the poison. If they used the poison on me they would have won. If they didn't use the poison on me it would have been a 50/50 chance of winning or a draw depending on who they attempted to night kill the next night.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High