Won't You be my Neighbor Game Thread [Day 5]

Lol, I thought I did? I said Pyro and Noodle were my top two, even if Noodle is 50/50 because it's his playstyle no matter what role he is, then Log, then you. I'm down lynching either Pyro or Noodle.

I guess since we're sharing neighbors, Noodle is one of my neighbors and Pyro is the other. Pyro and I have just been asking what kind of neighbors we are (just FYI, I'm a trashy drunk and nosy neighbor) and I haven't really spoken much to Noodle.

Innocent child? Is it possible to have a non-innocent child? And you have no idea who the child could be? Sounds almost like a blind lover role (one dies, the other dies too) but am I wrong? I lost the post where you went into details about your role. To me, it seems complicated. Think I'll re-read it again to get clarity because I have no idea how your role works.

Are you down with a Noodle lynch today?

It was an amusing joke. ^^
About neighbors chat, yep, nothing interesting in the chat with Leo and I, if you can't trust they are town its hard to use the chat effectively and since Leo is an experienced player I highly doubted she was going to share anything of real use unless we found information on eachother that would give credibility.

Not down with a Noodle lynch, see my claim above.

Here's the thing, I'm a role cop, I can't figure out what alignment someone is, but I can figure out what they are. Based on their role I can draw certain conclusions about people.

Night 1 I investigated Noodle.
Night 2 I investigated Gorny.

So you get their role but not alignment? That sounds awfully scummy to me. . . But I agree with your assesment on Log. It sounds way too complicated and it doesn't quite make sense.

Also, why would you, Log, boldly hint at what you were to Huck? That seems REALLY ballsy and one helluva gamble.

So you get their role but not alignment? That sounds awfully scummy to me. . . But I agree with your assesment on Log. It sounds way too complicated and it doesn't quite make sense.

Also, why would you, Log, boldly hint at what you were to Huck? That seems REALLY ballsy and one helluva gamble.
Thats what I got, standard cop was probably too strong for the setup/balance D2DC had in mind, rolecop is useful, but much more limited.

Like what was there to gain from claiming that to huckit? I don't see any upside other than possible diversion of a night kill (to kill a protective role?), and there was no pressure from huckit on logout in the actual game thread when he missed the opening day post stating that zemaj was town.

Then role cop me Pyro.

Your response feels like a salesman pitch to me.

I don't buy it.

Vote: Pyrotechnician

Thats what I got, standard cop was probably too strong for the setup/balance D2DC had in mind, rolecop is useful, but much more limited.

Like what was there to gain from claiming that to huckit? I don't see any upside other than possible diversion of a night kill (to kill a protective role?), and there was no pressure from huckit on logout in the actual game thread when he missed the opening day post stating that zemaj was town.
I took a gamble, and I feel it paid off. Read our chat after the game.

I actually explicitly said in our chat that I was going to take a gamble and role claim to him. The payout? Solid town read on my neighbor.

Pyro's right, I'm the town coroner. Only got a confirmed result on zemaj, who was indeed town.
I'll probably be dead tonight.
Vote: logoutzero

I don't have much time (on break).

I don't agree with a Log lynch for today but if that's where we are heading, I'll throw in a vote of Noodle answers me question:

What does a town coroner do exactly, especially with what Pyro said earlier about how it didn't make sense?

I said a mafia coroner doesn't make sense. Why would mafia need a coroner if they always get night kill flips anyway?

There is a chance that he could be Noodle could be a mafia coroner but it doesn't make a whole ton of sense.

I don't know how a mafia coroner would work. I can ask the mod for the info on a dead person during a night phase. I've only asked about zemaj, and confirmed that he was town. All I know. Pyro, who do you think would be a better target for a lynch?

It's huckit or logout in my eyes. Unfortunately we need all three town to vote. We're done for unless we get extremely lucky tonight.

@Pyrotechnician , I think you’re doing a very good job of acting as the aggrieved townsperson. I don’t see how we’d know the difference between a mafia or a town coroner, unless we have a town person to verify. You’re saying you’ve verified,, so I either have to believe your line that @logoutzero is mafia...which means @Leopold Stotch is too,, or you and @Noodle are playing us. I trust Log, and I get you think I’m scum... so I would’ve preferred no lynch as right now I lack confidence in any decision, and would risk my flamethrower vs a NK,, however I also get we need to route out mafia or are screwed. So, I’ll take the cowards way out and vote pyro, and let @Leopold Stotch decide, which will be a bad deal if she’s mafia, but here goes!!

Vote: Pyrotechnician

** End of Day **

It is now night. No more posts.

Day has ended in... a no lynch.
** Vote Totals **
Code:
LogoutZero (2) - Pyrotechnician, Noodle
Pyrotechnician (2) - LogoutZero, Huckit

Please submit night actions as soon as possible.

Countdown to Day 4.

Last edited:
** Day 4 **

@HuckIt has been killed! He was Mafia.

Shots rang out in the middle of the night from within Pyro's house. Nobody dared to go see for themselves. Waiting inside the safety of their homes until an entire squad of police vehicles filled his driveway. The onlookers were again given little information, but it appears that Pyro has not been arrested.

It is now day. You are free to post.

@HuckIt has been killed! He was Mafia.
Holy F!

Well played sirs, I bought that hook, line, and sinker.

Every "I think player X/Y are scum" post had Pyro in it, so maybe manipulation, or maybe pushing me as a townie to have doubts about another townie, not sure. He also claimed to have a kitchen knife in our chat. Claimed to have followed Leo N1 and gotten a null read, and Gorny N2. He only ever claimed he thought Leo could be scum once in our chat, and even that was only in response to 1 specific post. Every other player he made multiple claims against in chat. Not sure if there's any clues in any of this or not, but dang, I bought it. Either they didn't believe my claim, Huckit didn't communicate it with his partner, or maybe the player showing the most interest in my role is the only other one that knew about it.

What says Pyro?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High