Won't You be my Neighbor Game Thread [Day 5]

It's quite possible Huckit came after me during the night, but my weapon beat his. He claimed kitchen knife, and flamethrower. In our chat, he alluded to not wanting to discuss his weapon power level. In hindsight, looks like he might have been fishing for info on my weapon.

Although, with half the heat on me already, smarter scum play would be to not take me out, in the hopes town does it for them. Good form, scum.

Well...I hate to say it but logout is in fact a babysitter...that can only protect innocent children.....

I agree with you, it's a f'king useless role. Unless I missed something in my role PM, or didn't ask the right questions to our host, it's the lamest power ever...

Code:
LogoutZero (2) - Pyrotechnician, Noodle
Pyrotechnician (2) - LogoutZero, Huckit
Maybe there's a clue here.

If Pyro/Huckit are partners, why not place the vote on me? Would have been a lynch right? And very near to the end of the day? I'll have to recheck.
If Noodle/Huckit, same deal. I think the game is close enough to the end that showing the "mob lynch vote block" is extremely low risk.

Pyro/Noodle/Huckit? Seems too O.P. for this game, but possible.

That pretty much leaves Leo.

Ok...well what do you mean he claimed to have followed Leo and Gorny. What did he claim to be?
He did not claim any role, and I did not pressure for it. The only thing he offered other than his targets the first two nights, was "maybe I was role-blocked since I got a null on Leo."

Leo claimed to be nosey neighbor, that sounds like a tail role to me. Could be evidence of them talking. He did say, after Zemaj went down N1, that he was down "1 neighbor" and, again, in hindsight, I wonder if that was a slip. It makes sense scum would have a neighbor-left chat, neighbor-right chat, and faction chat.

In fact, Pyro/Noodle, did either of you get a "what type of neighbor are you" type of role? Such as the type Leo alluded to?

I did not.

I received no role information about being, or having, a neighbor. I have communicated with no one at night except our esteemed game moderator, exercising my role. Maybe coroners creep people out.

Also how does your role function exactly. You said you checked zemaj and confirmed that he was town. Did you get any role information? The opening day post says he was town so what exactly does yor role add? Is it active or passive?

Noodle is one of my neighbors

I received no role information about being, or having, a neighbor. I have communicated with no one at night except our esteemed game moderator, exercising my role. Maybe coroners creep people out.
This seems like a "technically true" sort of round-a-bout way to answer the question.

I bet you're right, you did not receive any information about being, or having, ~a~ neighbor. But:
Ok, unless I screwed something up, everyone should have their role PM and links to (2) distinct Neighbor QT chats.
So yes, I believe you didn't receive info about a neighbor, but 2.

Also, just because you ~haven't~ communicated with anyone at night but the moderator, doesn't exclude you from being able to.

Just sayin'

I have received no link to a QT with a neighbor. Anyone may claim to be my neighbor; I have received absolutely zero information about having one. Maybe someone else was told they're my neighbor. I have no idea. My role PM didn't even mention the possibility of a neighbor.

Also, I have no reason to believe I COULD communicate with anyone else at night.

My role is I can check out a dead person and know their alignment, how they died, stuff like that. Hasn't been really useful in a game this small. I've only bothered to investigate zemaj. If people have suggestions on who I should ask about tonight, by all means weigh in.

Anyone who has played with me knows I don't lie in this game. It's too complicated. I'll readily withold the truth if necessary, but I don't outright lie. If I say something, it's either a useless joke or the truth as far as I know it.

How did Zemaj die?

I would suggest an autopsy on Huckit, might reveal who mafia targeted with last night's kill.

As in, if you can determine which type of weapon/cause of death, maybe a mass weapon claim could point us to our remaining scum.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High