Won't You be my Neighbor Game Thread [Day 5]

It's either vote today and possible draw tonight, or don't vote today and go into tommorow with 3. Whichever I guess.

** End of Day **

It is now night, no more posts.

Today has ended in a no lynch. Again.
Vote Totals:
Code:
Leo (2) - Pyro, Logo
Noodle (1) - Leo

Please send in night actions as early as possible.

Countdown to D5.

Last edited:
Ok, I went back through and read the entire game thread (in depth and then skimmed again). I think I have to keep with my previous assessment and go with Leo being the last mafia. Noodle not giving his full details on his role findings etc. does tip me off (and annoy me) a bit but basically I got this:

Huckit confirmed mafia:

Ok, so I know we’re all building narratives to convince everyone we’re each town to rightly or wrongly not get lynched. With the neighbor chat and assumed mafia chat, we know Noodle and Pyro are chatting and myself and Log. We’ve got two blocs, great, seems like pyro trusts noodle and I trust log. @Leopold Stotch, you’re going to need to step in at some point with your suspect list if we really think we need a lynch tonight.

Right now it feels Pyro is working hard to distract us from the repeated Qs to Noodle which feels more mafia protecting mafia than neighbor protecting neighbor. I admit he’s doing a good job sewing doubt, which then sets up so noodle can last minute come screaming in with a role claim and ‘proof’ against one of us, override any reservations a townie may have, then lynch and night kill to end the game.

You’d make me feel a lot better @Noodle if you shared a bit more, and postulated a bit less.

During the time he was still alive he was pushing the angle that I was trying to take questions/heat away from noodle. If I'm taking away heat from Noodle, and Noodle is his scum partner, wouldn't that be a good thing? Why would he stop me from doing so?

Logout confirmed town:

Huckit did say something along the lines of "what if mafia has some sort of item viewer role"

Freudian claim, perhaps.

I'm at a loss. What should we do? The way I figure it, some townie has a weapon higher than whatever Huckit had, if that's indeed the reason he deeded last night. I would assume they (scum team) would put their strongest out at night, but I can only speculate. I'm thinking, there might be a possibility that 1 townie swings a bigger stick than whatever mafia is left, and that they are going to HAVE to rely on a lynch of that player to win the game. That's assuming there isn't a 3rd faction out there.

Role cop can easily be on either team.
Weapon perv voyeur makes the most sense to me as a scum role. What difference does it make to townies to know what items others have? Unless there's a pro-town kill ability, item peeker makes no sense to me as a town role in this setup.
Coroner just seems, I don't know. If Noodle is learning what item killed a player, then the item peeker could swing to a pro-town role.

Then we have a f'king useless "doc" type role.

Logout mentioned that huckit brought up the possibility of some type of item viewer role, maybe huckit is that good and deductive to figure out what another possible role in the game would be is, or he had actual knowledge of the other role because his partner was leo, and therefore knew the other role.

Early Day 3 Noodle opened the day with this:
I'm looking at HuckIt. New players can find it really easy to fly under the radar; it's just too big a risk.

Why start the day off going after your own partner? Makes no sense from a logical pespective (although we are talking about Noodle here).

We then go back to interaction analysis, Noodle's posts are Noodle, so I can't get much of anything from them. Intereactions between Leo and Huckit are....light at best. There were a couple of instances where Huckit was deferring to Leo though:

@Pyrotechnician , I think you’re doing a very good job of acting as the aggrieved townsperson. I don’t see how we’d know the difference between a mafia or a town coroner, unless we have a town person to verify. You’re saying you’ve verified,, so I either have to believe your line that @logoutzero is mafia...which means @Leopold Stotch is too,, or you and @Noodle are playing us. I trust Log, and I get you think I’m scum... so I would’ve preferred no lynch as right now I lack confidence in any decision, and would risk my flamethrower vs a NK,, however I also get we need to route out mafia or are screwed. So, I’ll take the cowards way out and vote pyro, and let @Leopold Stotch decide, which will be a bad deal if she’s mafia, but here goes!!

Vote: Pyrotechnician

I also can't seem to find much instances of Huckit being on Leo's scum list and Leo being on Huckit's scum list...like...at all. Some very light things here and there but pretty much zero pressure on eachother.

Last, and I hate to rely on role reasonings for scum analysis, but from a vantage standpoint what good does a coroner do for the scum team...you learn their alignment and how they died after the fact, they obviously already know alignment, and they could care less about the weapon after the fact, but we did have a babysitter that could protect innocent children, which was also useless so...From a town perspective, could be used to narrow down killers if a weapon claim were to occur, still not particularly useful.

What good does a weapon veiwer do for the scum team? Tell them who not to pick a fight with, perfect if there is someone that will kill you in a fight, something you would need if there is a chance of dying during the night kill. What does this do for the town team? Possible weapon claim contradiction I guess, also not quite useful.

I'm going with this:

Vote: Leopold Stotch

tenor.gif

Well, I guess you got it all figured out, Pyro. There's just one thing you're missing.

• Haha
Reactions: D2DC
Rope, always a good choice, but it sounds more like Noodle the rug man's style.

Also don't go knocking my kinks, you don't know me! :ROFLMAO:

Ok, as long as proper protocol is followed, that's all that matters, hahaha.

I guess a safe word is out of the question since you know, already being dead and all. :p

Reactions: Leopold Stotch
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High